Pages:
Author

Topic: Zebpay, simplest bitcoin wallet available now on Play Store - page 3. (Read 9049 times)

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
Hey! the wallet is pretty nice as i used it
I referred 2-3 friends and got my referal bonus , it was okay till now
but today i open the wallet and then select my address to send 10016(out of 10116) bits to myself , the wallet shows your session has expired and thus a message was sent to me again and all was set up but now the balance is gone .
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]

If your session is expired app must ask you for re verification of mobile number. That should be an automatic process. Please send across your details and I will look into it. Session can expire for various reasons and I will have to look into it.

Edit : As  a quick fix, re installing app should surely resolve this issue. 

Regards

That's not an issue , since i wasn't able to use the app for 3-4 days so it's a good thing that session Expired but am saying is My balance (10116 Bits) dissappeared after session refresh

As explained in email response, I can confirm the balance availability and I do acknowledge it as a bug on sync balance after session expiry. I can confirm that your account does have that balance. I will roll a quick fix tomorrow morning to resolve this issue. Meanwhile you can try re installing app, which should fix this issue.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
but today i open the wallet and then select my address to send 10016(out of 10116) bits to myself , the wallet shows your session has expired and thus a message was sent to me again and all was set up but now the balance is gone .
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]

If your session is expired app must ask you for re verification of mobile number. That should be an automatic process. Please send across your details and I will look into it. Session can expire for various reasons and I will have to look into it.

Edit : As  a quick fix, re installing app should surely resolve this issue.  

Regards

That's not an issue , since i wasn't able to use the app for 3-4 days so it's a good thing that session Expired but am saying is My balance (10116 Bits) dissappeared after session refresh

EDIT : Got it fixed , was just going to Re-install the wallet but the balance appeared again on it's own , I think i'll just keep the balance here , never know when it can be useful Wink
legendary
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]

Edit : As  a quick fix, re installing app should surely resolve this issue. 

Regards
legendary
Just looking for peace
i will message you with my mobile details on  [email protected]
legendary
I tried their app. It is faulty.
Scanned in a QR code to send btc to another wallet, and guess what - the app crashed (several times) the btc disappeared and
the app left absolutely no log of any transaction. dont use it, im concerned that transactions are off blockchain.

Although i did email support - no one has bothered to reply. i have simply deleted the app and if asked i cannot recommend this app yet.

Hi Yalla

Apologies for any inconvenience. Can you please send me your registered mobile number on [email protected] and I will look into it immediately.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Regards
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I tried their app. It is faulty.
Scanned in a QR code to send btc to another wallet, and guess what - the app crashed (several times) the btc disappeared and
the app left absolutely no log of any transaction. dont use it, im concerned that transactions are off blockchain.

Although i did email support - no one has bothered to reply. i have simply deleted the app and if asked i cannot recommend this app yet.
legendary
Just looking for peace
invite system stopped

No it has not been stopped though you'll not get 1$ reward for invite but you can always share app with friends for using it!
I really find the app amazing
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
invite system stopped
legendary
Update :
Thank you Zebians for an overwhelming response. Since we have reached our targets, we have paused the free 1$ giveaway for now. Stay tuned.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Sorry to say but really dont lke the app, first it is tooooo slooooooow. Setup itself takes around 5mins on 8Mbps wifi. Then there is no option to store bitcoin address, maybe by design so that it is limited to users of app.
Plus it does not work. I tried sending bitcoin to a bitcoin address and after pressing send it keeps loading for some time and then nothing happens,  if i retry it says unsufficient balance but the previous transaction is not shown in the app, neither has any bitcoins been received in the bitcoin address to which i tried to send.

I dont think anyone should risk their bitcoins by using this wallet.

- first it is tooooo slooooooow
First of all please accept my apologies on the slow experience. We got hundreds of customers trying our app now, and frankly speaking it is my failure to see the infrastructure requirements for the same. The rush of new customers has put tremendous load on our servers and we had to upgrade our infrastructure two times now. We are learning and let me ensure you we are working very hard to resolve the issues. We should have app more responsive in coming days.

-  there is no option to store bitcoin address
You can add bitcoin address to send bitcoins to someone by going to send -> click on bitcoin icon ( zebian, phonebook contacts, bitcoin ), click + icon with Bitcoin symbol. You will get add new bitcoin address screen where you can scan QR code or paste bitcoin address. Give it a lable and click done icon. ( That process is slow at the moment like all operations in the app, but gradually once we move our infrastructure you should see better response time. )

- I tried sending bitcoin to a bitcoin address and after pressing send it keeps loading for some time and then nothing happens,  if i retry it says unsufficient balance but the previous transaction is not shown in the app, neither has any bitcoins been received in the bitcoin address to which i tried to send.

Can you please send your registered mobilenumber on [email protected] and I will look into it personally. Please mention bitcointalk forum thread in the support.

We want to win you as our customer and we are working very hard on this. We welcome your criticism/feedback/suggestions and see it as a way to improve ourselves. Thanks for all your support and patience !!!

Regards

Thanks, when I tried the app again after few hrs the bitcoin balance was restored and this time bitcoin send worked successfully and the transaction was showing in the app.

Maybe you can have some balance mechanism in the app itself which shows the balance sent transaction as pending even if it fails till the time you process the transactions on the server and restore failed transaction balance, because currently without feedback in app it seems the bitcoins are getting lost when the transaction fails.

You have already won me as a customer from your previous venture, so maybe I was expecting too much too early from the app Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1258
Waiting for the ios app Smiley Cannot wait to try
legendary
Tried out the app. Got some free bits too Smiley
Very nice!!

One bug is when I search through my contacts to invite them I lose the ability to scroll.

Thanks for heads up mate. We will look into it.

Regards
legendary
okey! M going to give it a try.  Grin

gud try it
before offer gone

In the global forum everyone is suggesting not to touch it because of security problem & privacy issues...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zebpay-for-android-wallet-linked-to-phone-number-930111

Thanks for the link, I will address concerns here and on that forum too shortly.

Regards
legendary
Sorry to say but really dont lke the app, first it is tooooo slooooooow. Setup itself takes around 5mins on 8Mbps wifi. Then there is no option to store bitcoin address, maybe by design so that it is limited to users of app.
Plus it does not work. I tried sending bitcoin to a bitcoin address and after pressing send it keeps loading for some time and then nothing happens,  if i retry it says unsufficient balance but the previous transaction is not shown in the app, neither has any bitcoins been received in the bitcoin address to which i tried to send.

I dont think anyone should risk their bitcoins by using this wallet.

- first it is tooooo slooooooow
First of all please accept my apologies on the slow experience. We got hundreds of customers trying our app now, and frankly speaking it is my failure to see the infrastructure requirements for the same. The rush of new customers has put tremendous load on our servers and we had to upgrade our infrastructure two times now. We are learning and let me ensure you we are working very hard to resolve the issues. We should have app more responsive in coming days.

-  there is no option to store bitcoin address
You can add bitcoin address to send bitcoins to someone by going to send -> click on bitcoin icon ( zebian, phonebook contacts, bitcoin ), click + icon with Bitcoin symbol. You will get add new bitcoin address screen where you can scan QR code or paste bitcoin address. Give it a lable and click done icon. ( That process is slow at the moment like all operations in the app, but gradually once we move our infrastructure you should see better response time. )

- I tried sending bitcoin to a bitcoin address and after pressing send it keeps loading for some time and then nothing happens,  if i retry it says unsufficient balance but the previous transaction is not shown in the app, neither has any bitcoins been received in the bitcoin address to which i tried to send.

Can you please send your registered mobilenumber on [email protected] and I will look into it personally. Please mention bitcointalk forum thread in the support.

We want to win you as our customer and we are working very hard on this. We welcome your criticism/feedback/suggestions and see it as a way to improve ourselves. Thanks for all your support and patience !!!

Regards

legendary
Really awesome! it seems to be a great wallet , i just seem to have a problem , whenever i send a invite ,it says OOPS Something went wrong and if i re-try it shows message sent! but the person never receives it :/

Oops screen must be an issue inside app. We do have logs of issues reported and we will look into it gradually. At the moment all of our efforts are concentrated on unexpected and awesome response we received.

Few things to check :
1. If user is Indian and he is on DND he will not receive invite SMS. He can register though and will receive verification sms. If your invite is registered with us, you will get 1$ referral bonus even if he has not received invite SMS.

2. If user is already in Zebpay he is not eligible for invite.

3. Always first person who invited a number gets refferal bonus in case a number is invited by more than one person.

Please accept my apologies in case it has not worked as per your expectation. If you face any issues please send your request to [email protected] and we will look into it.

Regards
legendary
It seems really promising and good .
I would love to have a wallet to spend for my daily need.
I'll give it a try

Thanks for kind words !!!

Regards
legendary
i earned total 30$ worth bits from this just reffer system and other gud wallet

I hope you will spread bitcoins to more and more people Smiley

Regards
legendary
Just looking for peace
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Very nice!!

One bug is when I search through my contacts to invite them I lose the ability to scroll.

Seems like all of us have different problems , i saw it on Google Play comments shows , some don't get bits , some aren't able to send it !

You should ping mahin, he normally  has really fast response time.

I don't know who that is , can you provide a link to his Profile pls.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/buysellbitcoin-67318

Oh! i din't know his name was Mahin , i had messaged him 2 days ago but no reply yet :-/

I will ping him for you as well.
legendary
Just looking for peace
Very nice!!

Seems like all of us have different problems , i saw it on Google Play comments shows , some don't get bits , some aren't able to send it !

You should ping mahin, he normally  has really fast response time.

I don't know who that is , can you provide a link to his Profile pls.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/buysellbitcoin-67318

Oh! i din't know his name was Mahin , i had messaged him 2 days ago but no reply yet :-/
Pages:
Jump to: