Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 17. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Zcash Developers Update 8-24-18

Zcashd team focuses on development of the zcashd client.

Last week’s update covered the focus on shipping 2.0.0 which was the primary accomplishment for this team this last sprint.
Engineers are focused on two key areas for the upcoming sprint:
1.Implementing wallet and RPC functionality
2.Sapling crypto documentation, refactoring & specification updates

https://www.zcashcommunity.com/2018/08/24/zcash-developers-update-8-24-18/
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
But all btc vs bch shenanigans aside....keeping the thread ZEC related...I think that ZEC is looking pretty good for the coming 1-2 years. @mymenace if your "hunting" for a good trade I am with you.

I think that with the asics that have come out and the core team pretty much embracing them it will give more rise to enterprise level mining which in my opinion will bring more value to the coin/community. Why?...More hashpower = stronger network = stronger price....right?

The second thing is the somewhat recent addition to gemini and soon to be coinbase, also custody solutions from gemini. Both big deals for liquidity.

Lastly is the coming sapling release later this year/early next year.

All of these things leads me to believe buying now could mean massive returns later....just me though.
Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.
I think there's currently too much selling pressuere due to the inflation. There's still a lot of ZEC being mined, if you compare it to the ZEC in existence. In the current market climate, It's hard to find buyers for this. But around 0.025 BTC looks like strong support for now.
Are you certain that is gonna hold
Its been bouncing off of that range for a while, I would bet it holds.
But who knows in 4 months from now if it will hold, with all these asics hitting the network that could make for even more selling pressure. Or maybe even the contrary? More holders?
I feel like the first halving of ZEC in 2020 will really spark a frenzy of price action.
If I had a good place to run them I would be buying the shit out of these z9's, even if the difficulty spikes all the ZEC you would mine would be extremely profitable in the long run.
What if the developer has been outed for scams involving Roger Ver
Future proves past
I don't think the actions of one developer will affect the long term sustainability of the project, maybe you can elaborate on what zooko has to do with roger ver?
I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad
You’ve got that right, mymenace spends all day flooding the Bitcoin Cash thread and any thread in relation to Roger Ver spreading obscure unbacked scam accusations and other profanity. He often reaches for the ‘name calling precedent’ in his arguments. He is obsessed with Roger Ver.
Mymenace is cancer, and slowing down the process of humanity.
Shall we play a game
How many bitcointalk forum accounts does Roger Ver have?
Better hurry this could get very bad.
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

How can Roger stop all this?
Gonna run out of time, I better hurry
Shall we play a game

How would Roger provide confirmation bias to all his accounts (memorydealers)?

Game over

Just for lulz

What does our Sir Angel Investor like to do for the bitcoin community?

Grin Grin Grin

Narcissist

I should get merit for starting this
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi! We've listed ZCash on Kompler. Kompler is a brand new exchange with low fees, and by buying our token, you pay no extra fee, just 0.1 KOMP per trade (about 0.01 USD) no matter the volume.

https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/ZEC

This month we are running a competition awarding the top 3 traders with 100k NBR (https://medium.com/kompler/august-competition-100-000-00-nbr-25cd297f7131)

Check out our white paper to learn more about how Kompler works and how KOMP can help you save money!
https://www.kompler.exchange/static/whitepaper-en.pdf

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Medium to keep yourself updated:
https://twitter.com/komplerexchange
https://facebook.com/komplerexchange/
https://medium.com/kompler
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.
I think there's currently too much selling pressuere due to the inflation. There's still a lot of ZEC being mined, if you compare it to the ZEC in existence. In the current market climate, It's hard to find buyers for this. But around 0.025 BTC looks like strong support for now.
But who knows in 4 months from now if it will hold, with all these asics hitting the network that could make for even more selling pressure. Or maybe even the contrary? More holders?
I feel like the first halving of ZEC in 2020 will really spark a frenzy of price action.
If I had a good place to run them I would be buying the shit out of these z9's, even if the difficulty spikes all the ZEC you would mine would be extremely profitable in the long run.
Future proves past
I don't think the actions of one developer will affect the long term sustainability of the project, maybe you can elaborate on what zooko has to do with roger ver?
I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad
You’ve got that right, mymenace spends all day flooding the Bitcoin Cash thread and any thread in relation to Roger Ver spreading obscure unbacked scam accusations and other profanity. He often reaches for the ‘name calling precedent’ in his arguments. He is obsessed with Roger Ver.
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game

Game over

Just for lulz

What does our Sir Angel Investor like to do for the bitcoin community?

Grin Grin Grin

Narcissist
legendary
Smile
Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game

Game over
legendary
Smile
Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game
legendary
Smile
Future proves past

Shall we play a game

Shall we play a game

Exactly my point ^

Wrong answer

Shall we play a Game

Losing patience here
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
legendary
Smile
Future proves past

Shall we play a game

Shall we play a game
Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Future proves past

I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad

legendary
Smile

Future proves past

No, here to hunt, not prove anything

Future proves past

I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Nope. It's just what I see for now, my future sight is, sadly, very underdeveloped. Firstly, repeatedly bouncing of resistance can only go well for so many times. Eventually, there will be no buyers left and it'll break through.

Secondly, Zcash is hard to compare to other newer projects, because most of the bgger projects are either some years old or started with a decent number of coins/tokens already in existence. In that regard, Zcash is very unique. In the current climate, a lot of alts go back to their lows from over a year ago. With Zcashs young age and it's previous (and current) inflation schedule, I think it is very hard to to gauge how reliable Zcashs previous marketcap is in terms of finding a bottom. Because investors were likely aware of the inflation and kept that in mind when buying, which means, the marketcap back them miht have been a little "underdeveloped", or rather smaller than it would have been if Zcash would've been around for more time, with a less steep inflation.

Yet, there's a chance that investors weren't aware of this, which would mean we could go back to 400 million $ marketcap or below. Would be a nice haircut.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.

The coin Zcash is time-tested, and has its own community.
But it is normal if someone was feeling doubt about ZEC and especially for today.
legendary
Smile

Future proves past
Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.

legendary
Smile

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: