Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 16. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I doubt any gpu miner in the zec network.  The gpu has long lost this blockchain to asic.  Get real.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Zcash being the only anon coin on Gemini also means
The Wall st players, the Bankers, Politicians and other big money elites will buy Zcash to keep their business private  Tongue
usd to Gusd to Zec  Wink

They will be doing what we have done for years, jump into an anon coin to remove the trail, but when these guys do it, it will be alot more fiat involved than ever before.  Cool

I've been using this on command line for some time. The way the zaddress works is just brilliant stuff. No question this is gonna be the coin for the big players to move their money through. Its a solid option lots of miners to secure the network. No trace of zaddresses on the blockchain. And you can leave your coins on your zaddress if you like, don't necessarily have to move it immediately out back to a t address.

Very interesting tech that i've been toying around with for a good year or so now. I would highly recommend it to anyone, no doubt about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Weekly update - Sept 28th: 2.0.1-rc and begin testing.
More work on filling out documentation and education for the upcoming Sapling activation.
More details are in full forum update:

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/t/september-28-2018-weekly-update-engineering/31434
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

This merger will not happen because Zcash is private and unique platform so if this rumor is true , ZEC will become false and disappointed in this project.
Now it 's still at cheap price and this is a nice chance to hold some coins at this period, guy.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
 Zcash being the only anon coin on Gemini also means
The Wall st players, the Bankers, Politicians and other big money elites will buy Zcash to keep their business private  Tongue
usd to Gusd to Zec  Wink

They will be doing what we have done for years, jump into an anon coin to remove the trail, but when these guys do it, it will be alot more fiat involved than ever before.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
<---Buying ZEC..
Talks of merger with ETH.
1 of 3 coins on Gemini with direct GUSD.
Will be on Coinbase.
Sapling upgrade is great.
Will be #1 anoncoin.
Mcap $650mill is very low($3-5bill soon)
Great dev team.
Activity: 980
Considering that Zcash is a private coin, what measures are in place to record hacks? Let’s say, if coins were duplicated from a hack, how would Zcash know what coins were fake?
Activity: 160
In 2024. After zcash 2nd halving it wouldn’t surprise me if zcash is trading substantially higher then bitcoin and at any rate 110 dollars is dirt cheap for zcash
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Weekly update - Sept. 14th: work on wallet support for Sapling keys/addresses incl. Sapling shielded HD wallets; 2.0.1-rc is planned for next week with the full 2.0.1 release the following week; Sapling turnstile migration & monetary auditing docs; etc... https://t.co/RdiJVpkNwd
Activity: 38
Merit: 77
1PenekAV7bcEFXFxY68NYrTotBETdDiGk8
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
The upcoming Sapling network upgrade includes a new kind of shielded address and a turnstile migration for auditing the shielded monetary supply. Read more about that in newest blog, "Sapling Addresses & Turnstile Migration":

https://blog.z.cash/sapling-addresses-turnstile-migration/
Activity: 160
Zcash is by far the most undervalued crypto there is it’s not out of the realm of possibility that down the road after maybe 2halvings  so,that would be 2024 that zcash will be trading higher then bitcoin that’s  wild speculation to say zcash would trade above bitcoin price but I can tell you this that for sure 130 dollars  is absurdly low for zcash
Activity: 78
I'm looking for information on this project but not enough to understand about this project, so who can help me? Smiley Are you a good application developer? Is there any update and application development periodically?
Activity: 70
Hello
I am looking for the following historical info in CSV format about ZEC: hashrate, Price and total mined per day. Can someone redirect me to a source please?

anyone can help??
Activity: 5
Hello guys, how are you doing?
I am Juan Pablo Fernández Agüero, ICO Advisor and TOP 80 ICObench Expert.

It is a pleasure to me announce that ALUX BANK ICO is accepting ZCASH as payment method.
Maybe someone wants to diversify his bag Wink

Thank you
Luxantdigitalbank.com
Activity: 70
Hello
I am looking for the following historical info in CSV format about ZEC: hashrate, Price and total mined per day. Can someone redirect me to a source please?
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
I think ZEC is good platform until now but it seems the price is low and it's considered as the bottom but what is the problem not attractive to investors at the present? I remember that it was 1 bitcoin after launching ZEC and many investors and miners had praised it as well.

Zcash hasn't found price discovery from the masses yet and they don't know anything about  privacy zksnarks technology. They only know two names btc and eth that's on coinbase.  Once zcash gets added to coinbase the masses will probably start to gather some since its cheaper than btc, bch, Slowly they will catch on. 

I personally won't sell a single zcash till its above 1k minimum.
Activity: 1148
I think ZEC is good platform until now but it seems the price is low and it's considered as the bottom but what is the problem not attractive to investors at the present? I remember that it was 1 bitcoin after launching ZEC and many investors and miners had praised it as well.
Pages:
Jump to: