Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 38. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
zcash predictions? I think 200$ can be reached at the end of the year. Zcash has a great development team, and is very undervaluated right now. Almost in the top 10 crypcocurrencies, we are close! Zcash to the moon!
yes mate as we can see how fast zec moves its almost getting same value with dash and if this flow continue we'll be able to achieve
200$ in no time, but its still depend if how investors will ride on it and create more buy order and keep holding to increase its value
better to keep watching and buy while price still good.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
I think it could have happened and they have a good development, it is not necessary to wait for the end of the year in the near future can also achieve it if the investor continues to grow..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
zcash predictions? I think 200$ can be reached at the end of the year. Zcash has a great development team, and is very undervaluated right now. Almost in the top 10 crypcocurrencies, we are close! Zcash to the moon!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hey there, feel free to join #zec pool http://alvblock.com automatic payments every 0.001 zec with 1% fee, just need your taddr + stratum+tcp://alvblock.com:3032 + passwd (anything)  Cheesy

Please add to OP
Activity: 13

hello
help as understent how change statistic in your pool (Actual Shares)? when i mining   Actual Shares around 1 122,304,895 ,   Percentage  around 200%
how you change it  in your pool ?
are you treing deceive miners?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
zcash soon will follow the dash.
Zcash almost in top 10 marketcap coins. Lets defeat maidsaf and ripple and ethereum classic first! Monero is next! WE ARE GOING MOON! 1ZEC = 200$ at least at the end of the year! Only 800 000 avaliable! join the hype train or be left behind like other non believers
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
mine mine mine...zec will reach where it belong...in da moon...
Yes ZEC is going to be at least in the top 5 cryptocurrencies. Only 800 000 ZEC avaliable. ZEC 50% up today. And this is just the beginning. Buy ZEC and retire in 5 years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
looks like you're not the only one.. zec one of the few coins actually thriving in this bear market.

with all its shortcoming, zec still seems to be much more viable than any of the competitors in this sector.
I agree. Its better with a more advanced technology than his competitor monero. How many coins of this sleeping jiant do you guys got? I dumped my btc for zec. Bitcoin is outdated and needs to fork or have segwit what will result in a bad price. Zec is going to catch up with monero. Jump on the train now ! I already did!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor
Zcash going to be 1000 usd soon .

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Just bought my first ZECs today. Turned in some profits from PIVX to buy ZEC. I think both projects are very promising. Hopefully, I caught the bottom here.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Zcl does better, ZEC needs to be more active
Activity: 17
has anyone noticed the project currently being developed combining eth & zcash? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-to-own-forums-please-delete-1802128

looks like a good implementation if he can pull it off, meanwhile ZEC up 20% today.. more to come  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Ok in real suprnova pool sign 0.42 zec day for up 0.02 btc day with 2000 h/s , are you sure its only bad luck ? .

Ah you mean the estimates. I'm not 100% sure about them, better check www.whattomine.com and enter your hashrate and zec there, their estimates are a bit positive too but they usually match pretty good. I have them in my header on the pool as well
The pool is showing about 50% higher payout then actual over days of mining ocminer.  Smiley  

That's why I have www.whattomine.com in the header Smiley
Yes what to mine" is very accurate. I have compared not only ZEC but ETH, ETC, EXP, XMR, Sia, all hit nearly within .001 earnings as it projected/estimated.

I use for years OCMINERS pools, great pools, but the projected earnings have always been higher than actual. But that's ok,,, pools are stable and payouts flow with little waiting time.  Wink

For me 'what to mine' projected earnings are nearly 95% identical to the actual mining zec on suprnova pool. This is a very good result and I like to mine many coins with suprnova for a long time. Zec mining now give a good profit which can be invested in another cheap altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is Zero knowledge already 100% implemented and working?
Is it really 100% anon like XMR?
Thanks in advance

Yes
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is Zero knowledge already 100% implemented and working?
Is it really 100% anon like XMR?
Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: