Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 33. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I checked the post in Poloniex saying that there's an ongoing maintenance and that will have an affect deposits and withdrawal. Any news when this maintenance will be completed and if there really is an ongoing maintenance? I see in Poloniex its not only ZEC have this message there are other alt coins too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
hi,I come from China, We bought ZEC from yunbi.com,Prices have fallen a lot lately,Why?
everything is on a fall now...
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
hi,I come from China, We bought ZEC from yunbi.com,Prices have fallen a lot lately,Why?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Poloniex has blocked deposits and withdrawals and nobody's talking here??? What a bunch of fucking morons you are...

As per the ZCash Forum it's because of an instability on the network - could be caused by required update.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Poloniex has blocked deposits and withdrawals and nobody's talking here??? What a bunch of fucking morons you are...

Sounds like par for the course as far as Polo is concerned, thats one of the reasons I no longer use them (guess that means I'm not a moron Tongue). Just in case you didn't realise this is an unofficial ZEC thread too Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
or just not every one of us use polo with zec?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Is there no official ZEC bitcointalk thread?

i was also searching that but couldn't find one.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Is there no official ZEC bitcointalk thread?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
@ocminer is it possible to add pool.miningspeed.com to the main thread? thanks!
Activity: 60
BitcoinCash Scrypt
What is the best card to mine?
Activity: 83
Well, Zcash is the flagship of Zcash/Zerocoin/equihash protocol. Evidently Zclassic took up credible market share because it promised no pre-mine, no founder's reward, etc. but it brought nothing new to the table, it's just Zcash without the baggage. The other one is HUSH (FKA Zdash) which pretty much does the same thing as Zclassic, which i believe is Zen now but not really Huh

Anyway, this brings us to Zcoin/XZC which is going through an update, something called MTP, could be interesting. according to wikipedia the difference between Zcash and Zcoin are
"Zcash conceals the amount of money sent in each transaction, whereas Zcoin does not. So Zcash is less prone to privacy timing attacks than Zcoin. On the other hand, this comes with a big tradeoff for Zcash, in the form of potentially undetected hyper-inflation in Zerocash’s money supply." I am not sure how MTP will change things as far as mining, but I don't see it being truly effective in the case of stopping a botnet attack, maybe a deterrent only to botnet and some cloud mining.

The other alternative in the Z family is "Zero" just "Zero", it's a modified Zcash fork, one better than the original in a mathematical sense, however it is a work in progress and no website or windows wallet exists, and its only profitable for 8gb cards, with some wide margin of variance. Definitely worth looking into, since once, and IF it takes off, it will have Monero and Dash by its sides, and possibly behind it.
Activity: 126
Wallet for windows ... official?

There is no official wallet for Windows, only Linux.
Activity: 232
Wallet for windows ... official?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
There are three coins with the best level of secrecy - dash, monero and zec. Zec is still young, not tested by time, and a vulnerability was found in the monero, which was removed afterwards, but the sediment remained.
Activity: 392
ZEC channel chart

Potential move on/around july 8.

Earlier moves possible if it breks the channel.

Dummy indicators :

- volume
- MFI
- OBV

Happy trading guys.

Kind regards,

YORK
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
i got no idea why this thread hasnt taken off lol...
Possibly the best anon coin on all the market
has x2 or more in past month...but nothing here.lols...no chat, no devs updates..nothing..no interest...which is interesting lol..no community...is no gd imo

weird considering what this coin could achieve  Huh Huh
Strange things from the Cryptocurreny world.

This coin is worthing almost 400 bucks / unit and thread is pratically dead.
Same question I have in my mind too. ZEC is one of those that is actively being traded in Polo and yet the thread is not that active here. I'm thinking that there's another thread for ZEC or an official thread instead of this one. ZEC moves quite fast in Polo today from 0.154 BTC up to 0.160
Why TF  is this thread dead?
lols was thinking the same...but i know for sure...it wont be for long  Wink
with Eth making plans to move to pos...i think most of eth hashing will come to zec

if zec not careful they gona lose the hash imo
BTC. Good coins for those who wants to buy and sell on short term.
https://forum.z.cash/
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I remember when the price was on par with bitcoin and even higher for a couple of weeks then it drastically drop and the buy support stops, now that is moving again lets see how high it can go this time.
Activity: 448

Zcash (@ZEC) being added to @RipioApp, a leading exchange in Latin America. The price will move.
Pages:
Jump to: