Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 35. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
what days on the crypto world. incredible..zcash is such a young coin with great support. i've been here from the day 1 and i'm glad i did Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ZCash community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

ZCash(ZEC) t1WVqfAu7U6gEtjqCgCKqQ8VRuYjKqajZG6

#freeBogatov  #KAction
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
zcash is good coin with a really future tech, it will not goes down below $200 if btc stay in $2000
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
What will ZEC CEO, Zooko Wilcox, announce at Consensus 2017 this week?  Buy up zec before the price moons!

It's very great to see ZEC going to 0.15btc yesterday. it will be back on the race.
so this coin will become a second expensive coin after bitcoin. I feel very impressive with ZEC.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Why TF  is this thread dead?
Activity: 46
1ZEC =1btc  Grin
the rate is now 0.13, waiting on. 1 BTC is good too. Wink
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
What will ZEC CEO, Zooko Wilcox, announce at Consensus 2017 this week?  Buy up zec before the price moons!

Hope you all got a piece of the moon today!!!  PM me if you want me to give me donations for the hot tip.
Activity: 54
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Yeah. imo, all BTC competitors have been coming down for a week now (XMR, DASH and ZEC) as btc has started to climb up again. ZEC's price got pushed down probably due to the security bug issue and also the update was postponed. What do you think?

I also bought ZEC thinking it will hold the 500k sat level. It's back to 550k already. Too bad I was not able to add more on that dip. We should be heading to 600k sat area in few days.
Activity: 40
Yeah. imo, all BTC competitors have been coming down for a week now (XMR, DASH and ZEC) as btc has started to climb up again. ZEC's price got pushed down probably due to the security bug issue and also the update was postponed. What do you think?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whatsup with the ZEC price suppression? Strange?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
I heard someone on twitter said something was not good
Any news?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Activity: 46
How and where can i see how much ZECs already mined?
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Most of the currency is pumping up EVEN the crappy one.. don't you think ZCASH is SAFE for trading?
lets take a look, it can only go down a little, it has VERY STRONG resistance around 0.0548

but it has VERY HUGE UPWARD POTENTIAL
1st going to bounce at 0.088 then go around 0.081, then going to the moon

see the the forecast picture here=

https://www.mystellar.org/thread-1386.html
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
anyone else getting payments delayed due to this code that is being exploited in the mined blocks?

https://github.com/zcash/zcash/issues/2333

Yeah looks like ZEC is under attack. Very similar to what happened with ETH last year with the transaction spamming.

It isn't really an attack, it's a pool or a big miner or even an exchange who's consolidating many small inputs into one big tx.. It's like "dust collecting".

Blocks are still moving but due to the dust collection and therefore lots of txes it takes a bit longer.

I see my node is using up much more RAM though, most likely due to verification of those TX'es
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
anyone else getting payments delayed due to this code that is being exploited in the mined blocks?

Yeah looks like ZEC is under attack. Very similar to what happened with ETH last year with the transaction spamming.
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1000
Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!
LIGHTNINGASIC has lauched 8XGPU miner. 32XGPU miner will come in 2-3 monthes.
you can follow all the news here:
LIGHTNINGASIC launching GPU miner. 8X GPU, 16XGPU, UP TO 32XGPU.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lightningasic-launching-gpu-miner-8x-gpu-16xgpu-up-to-32xgpu-1890812
Pages:
Jump to: