Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 60. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OCMINER, how much longer to receive my coins? I just see transation confirmed, but i cant find anything on explorer.

you need like 24 confirmations.
from what i think is about 30minutes - 1 hour.
all working fine ( except sometimes the interface)
happy mining!

I know this.

the problem is: I cant check my txid on explorer and this is not showed on my wallet.

I just ask if he know how many time to fix, cause he put this on pool: All stuck payments are being processed manually - reindexing/resyncing the wallet currently
i cant check my txid aswell. but coins left in good manner from suprnova to the exchange and into exchange dashboard i see confirmation rising. so, all good even if i cant check my txid Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
OCMINER, how much longer to receive my coins? I just see transation confirmed, but i cant find anything on explorer.

happy mining!

I know this.

the problem is: I cant check my txid on explorer and this is not showed on my wallet.

I just ask if he know how many time to fix, cause he put this on pool: All stuck payments are being processed manually - reindexing/resyncing the wallet currently

happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Just be patient, all my payouts worked well, except on the first day Smiley
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
with one of latest update it begin not possible to build miner with cmake
after
Code:
cd nheqminer/cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/ && sh assemble.sh && cd ../../../Linux_cmake/nheqminer_cpu && cmake . && make
receive
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `../../cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/equihash_avx1.o' is incompatible with i386 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `../../cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/equihash_avx2.o' is incompatible with i386 output
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [nheqminer_cpu] error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/nheqminer_cpu.dir/all] error 2
make: *** [all] error 2

i've compiled 2 ubuntu in the last hour, worked as clock for me, sure after editing main.cpp and then build them
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
When will you learn?!?!  Price is up 300% in the last 4 hours.  People who bought this morning (like me) tripled their money in a few hours.  Some of us are in this for profits, not for whatever you are in it for.

Sure, I've been playing these moves too, but obviously you want a coin to be trending upwards to make profits going long. The hyper-inflationary environment makes this a dangerous game to play.
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
with one of latest update it begin not possible to build miner with cmake
after
Code:
cd nheqminer/cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/ && sh assemble.sh && cd ../../../Linux_cmake/nheqminer_cpu && cmake . && make
receive
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `../../cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/equihash_avx1.o' is incompatible with i386 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386:x86-64 architecture of input file `../../cpu_xenoncat/Linux/asm/equihash_avx2.o' is incompatible with i386 output
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [nheqminer_cpu] error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/nheqminer_cpu.dir/all] error 2
make: *** [all] error 2
legendary
Activity: 1120
The only good thing about ZCASH is that it will bring in a lot of new people in cryptosphere, just like ethereum did and doge before it. It will over all increase value of other promising alts.

The only good thing about ZCASH is that there is already a dark version of it... unbelievable,  but that is cryptoworld....

I saw 2 now, ZCash Dark Coin and DarkCash

Zcashdarkcoin is new as i'm currently mining that one. I didn't found darkcash... In fact Hashrate on Zcashdarkcoin is already high... another miner scam coin... will hit a exchange will be pumped and noobs will buy it and lose their money.
Activity: 518
The only good thing about ZCASH is that it will bring in a lot of new people in cryptosphere, just like ethereum did and doge before it. It will over all increase value of other promising alts.

The only good thing about ZCASH is that there is already a dark version of it... unbelievable,  but that is cryptoworld....

I saw 2 now, ZCash Dark Coin and DarkCash
legendary
Miners are making $160 profit when they are mining this coin. That is 10 times more then on other coins, so either diff is 10 times too low, or we will see a dump of 90%
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Nice roller coaster on the price of this coin  Cheesy, what price do you think it will have later?

Depends on whether or not the cracker jack development team and investors already cashed out or not. If they are sticking with it and going to try and market it, $10.00 to $20.00 price point is reasonable. If they already extracted what they want from it, it will be a bad memory in less than a year and be worthless.

Nah, way too many big names behind this coin, and it accomplishes something that technically has not been done yet in crypto.  Besides, the dev subsidy lasts for the next 4 years.  I wouldn't worry about devs bailing until the block rewards no longer include dev reward.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Nice roller coaster on the price of this coin  Cheesy, what price do you think it will have later?

Depends on whether or not the cracker jack development team and investors already cashed out or not. If they are sticking with it and going to try and market it, $10.00 to $20.00 price point is reasonable. If they already extracted what they want from it, it will be a bad memory in less than a year and be worthless.
Activity: 719
Nice roller coaster on the price of this coin  Cheesy, what price do you think it will have later?

I think the price always down everyday
Be carefull to buy in high prices.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
So nobody is going to ask if this coin, that has a history and a company and pretty important people with connections to gov, is a honeypot?
Activity: 141
legendary

legendary
It is not that bad. It is just overpriced. Or manipulated.
People will mine anything if they are getting money.

Nanopool added Genoil miner support and updated Help and binaries.

0.01 BTC would be a correct price... in a few days you have 12.5 ZEC per block, that means 0.125 BTC per block when it is 0. 01BTC per coin, this is like $80 per block, i believe that is already a lot of money...
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Activity: 145
It is not that bad. It is just overpriced. Or manipulated.
People will mine anything if they are getting money.

Nanopool added Genoil miner support and updated Help and binaries.
Pages:
Jump to: