Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 64. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
ocminer, how much do you earn per day with all of your pools?  Grin

I used to run pools in the early days. I can tell you this whatever he earns, it's not enough.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
ocminer, how much do you earn per day with all of your pools?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i do expect  some one will pump the coin soon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
just wondering if this is the single biggest drop in crypto history.  Went from 3000 BTC to 0.81 BTC right now.  what is that like 3800% loss?  This coin is straight bananas.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
just sold 0.1 zec at 30 btc rate that was easy 3 btc and 2 more btc at 18-5 btc...now its no more profitable..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
what a dramatic Dump!

Yeah, now many of the people who rented on Nicehash or bought cloud mining are looking at never being able to ROI. This might piss more people off than XPY did. Shocked

Good... they all deserve it... if they are too lazy to do some good research and to think a little then they deserve to have a negative ROI.

Well, if that is your mindset, than you should be cheering for ZEC. The big guys stuck it to the little guys because they "deserve" it.  Cheesy

You should do your own research before investing in a coin. I never buy a coin without checking all the details, checking the source code, checking block explorer, premine, block rewards etc etc etc
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
what a dramatic Dump!

Yeah, now many of the people who rented on Nicehash or bought cloud mining are looking at never being able to ROI. This might piss more people off than XPY did. Shocked

Best thing about nicehash is you can stop mining whenever you want and keep your btc.  But People under cloud mining contracts yes I agree ROI will probably never happen.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Any one here to mine zcash as solo ? Tell me if it is possible to mine.
I saw some sold their coin @1000btc per coin and made enough fortune. Who was those guys ? And how they managed to get coins if there were no initial supply and there were delay in every pool's payment. Were they any solo miner ?

Mining on a pool with such a launch is also moronic. Pool operators would be fools not to delay payout and go for that shortpostition with their pools' coins. It was a safe bet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I saw some sold their coin @1000btc per coin and made enough fortune. Who was those guys ? And how they managed to get coins if there were no initial supply and there were delay in every pool's payment. Were they any solo miner ?

Probably they used a large hashpower and solomined in the first few hours, yes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 144
You have to be a moron to buy it.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
what a dramatic Dump!

i made 5 btc on it while i rent on nicehash and was mining on 3 pools and i still dont got my reward from the nicehash pool... but more than roi in less than 1 hr
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
what a dramatic Dump!

Good... they all deserve it... if they are too lazy to do some good research and to think a little then they deserve to have a negative ROI.

Well, if that is your mindset, than you should be cheering for ZEC. The big guys stuck it to the little guys because they "deserve" it.  Cheesy
legendary
what a dramatic Dump!

legendary
what a dramatic Dump!

legendary
zcrash  Grin Grin Grin Grin big scam price 1 zcrash = Huh??

Some real support is at 0.20 BTC... but still that is crazy high when you know that you have block rewards of 12.5 ZEC... that is something like 2.5 BTC per block or $2000 per block, really? lol
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Happy to see that this shit is crashing!!!
Happy?? NO! This is bad for the confidence in crypto currencies! But I do not understand people who invest here!

This money is put into a long lasting coin which has proven itself. Brings much more in the long run! But greed makes just blind!

Not really. If something has scam written all over it, everyone can see it is a scam so no reputational loss. It does not mean people cannot play the scam market and make money with it before the cart goes off the cliff.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
what a dramatic Dump!
legendary
If the Zcash Dev doesn't want to release an Ann then why should we pay attention to it ? Many people have spoken about it and are very weary that it is a scam.

I personally think this is crap and a really bad scam. Why has it got so much attention anyway ?

one of the big investors of ZCash is the owner of CoinDesk, that's why.

their investor portfolio has the biggest names ever out of any coin launch.

Better stop using Coindesk. If this anon coin is used for it's only true purpose, which is the dark markets, then heads are going to roll for being complicit in advancing criminal activity. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Accusations of fraud and scams look like Trump, making vague assertions and letting everyone fill in
the blanks with their own imagination.

I see a lot of problems with the launch but that's not unusual for a new coin. Most of it was overloaded pools.
I don't see any solo miners complaining.

We have a bunch of people whining because they couldn't dump fast enough to make the insane profits,
therefore it's a fraud, More trump logic.

I think the launch was a brilliant stroke of marketing that ensnared the most greedy. The combination of
the prelaunch hype and the slow start resulted in a very high level of interest and a very low supply.

I don't know if it was intentional on their part but it was brilliant. It should be noted that there was no initial supply
awarded to the devs. Their share of the supply was also limited so the devs did not have any advantage.

I wonder who got those first blocks to market and sold for over 1000 BTC. High risk, high reward.
Pages:
Jump to: