Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 73. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
For those of us running the NiceHash miner, is there some webpage where we can see stats like how much btc we have accumulated, hash rate, accumulation rate, etc?
Put your wallet address at the end of the link top of page.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=yourwalletaddress

maybe work or look on nh
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
The price was at $5000. Who are these plonkers? Devs get 20% - oh another get rich quick scam.

I am waiting at 1.1 for the panic sell Smiley > CRASH  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The price was at $5000. Who are these plonkers? Devs get 20% - oh another get rich quick scam.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
9 btc per ZEC?
why prices so high? this is altcoin or whats?

Yes, altcoin with overhyped shit, all time high was 3300 btc per zec, lol.

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zec
Activity: 420
Sorry guys... may be dombo question.... but is possible to mine Zec with cpu? If yes how?? Thx
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Zcash is trending now .

You have nailed it. It is trending now.

It is working for now because of a few unorthodox things with the launch approach (mystique of a separate forum, no BCT launch, dev silence on BCT, arranging with Polo for day one listing, quickly chasing price up to > 1 BTC per coin etc.) and a couple of technical features that are done differently that looks interesting. Under the hood however it is still directly competing with BTC on the BTC battleground and that is the reason why it will most probably fail just as the other 2000 attempts before it. Price and profit still seems the biggest discussion here and if price and profit are the driving factors for the community, then the coin is susceptible to the vulnerabilities of price and profit. As soon as the factors that influence price and profit starts to take effect e.g. number of coins in circulation or other coins that launch with a higher prospect of profit, the normal characteristics of a BTC competitor will take effect. The cancer will enter the coin and people will move on. It is also sad to see that people nevertheless buy in at such high prices.

I still don't see what the factor is why it would be a successful competitor to BTC. It does however play an important part in the evolution of virtual currencies as the new technology developed will be studied and incorporated in a next BTC competitor coin and so the cycle will continue.

Nice analogy in there. It's trending now - it's all about the hype.
Activity: 369
Merit: 2
9 btc per ZEC?
why prices so high? this is altcoin or whats?
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
Zcash is trending now .

It is working for now because of a few unorthodox things with the launch approach (mystique of a separate forum, no BCT launch, dev silence on BCT, arranging with Polo for day one listing, quickly chasing price up to > 1 BTC per coin etc.) and a couple of technical features that are done differently that looks interesting. Under the hood however it is still directly competing with BTC on the BTC battleground and that is the reason why it will most probably fail just as the other 2000 attempts before it. Price and profit still seems the biggest discussion here and if price and profit are the driving factors for the community, then the coin is susceptible to the vulnerabilities of price and profit. As soon as the factors that influence price and profit starts to take effect e.g. number of coins in circulation or other coins that launch with a higher prospect of profit, the normal characteristics of a BTC competitor will take effect. The cancer will enter the coin and people will move on. It is also sad to see that people nevertheless buy in at such high prices.

I still don't see what the factor is why it would be a successful competitor to BTC. It does however play an important part in the evolution of virtual currencies as the new technology developed will be studied and incorporated in a next BTC competitor coin and so the cycle will continue.

++++1

wise Words , nothing to add to your Words

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
For those of us running the NiceHash miner, is there some webpage where we can see stats like how much btc we have accumulated, hash rate, accumulation rate, etc?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=puthereyourBTCaddress
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Zcash is trending now .

Merit: 506
Now lets say I spent $1000 on genesis mining to buy hash power, now how much could I mine since the launch?
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How many time to mature coins mined?
Activity: 465
suprnova 0.0005 ZEC TX fee
too high I think
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Zcash is trending now . Mining is a little bit hard . That is the reason why its price is so high.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I want to be involve but where I am, I cant mine. Is there a provision to earn or purchase the coin without mining now. For most coin with high anonymity, They are always face with threat for hack by Government security agencies. What is the plan for this?
Activity: 403
What is the price of zcash now? and who is mining the most of the coins?

11.4 btc.
Merit: 506
What is the price of zcash now? and who is mining the most of the coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Which pool used to get my payout zcash?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
this coin will be big in future, looks good  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: