Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 71. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
how can I withdraw my coins from suprnova? I understand the minimum withdrawal is 0.001 ? but I can't place an order for the withdrawal nor in manual nor in automatic mode
filled the order only two decimal places
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
wow Be careful with these pool nicehash and suprnova you know they can put their hands to their pools and intercede your coin rewards
then sell all coins with highest price after that They buy these coins with lowest price and payout manually. that is not fair

Very plausible, sell high and buy lower, they can easily manipulate the market, your guys are totally screwed. I remember there were big dumped when the price was higher than 100 btc, must be pool's owners dumped.

I think that fact like yours . Because the price is too high so they can make very big profits in moments

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
wow Be careful with these pool nicehash and suprnova you know they can put their hands to their pools and intercede your coin rewards
then sell all coins with highest price after that They buy these coins with lowest price and payout manually. that is not fair

Very plausible, sell high and buy lower, they can easily manipulate the market, your guys are totally screwed. I remember there were big dumped when the price was higher than 100 btc, must be pool's owners dumped.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

lol why do you think that ? as soon as the coin were confirmed, i've enabled payouts on suprnova.

a lot of payments failed due to numerous (!) bugs in the wallet but I stayed up the whole night an processed them all one-by-one, I didn't even had time sending my own coins to any exchange and I also missed a very good opportunity to sell, so please keep the fud away.

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
what could be better with 150Sols, mining ZEC on zcash.nicehash and get paid with zec or mine ZEC and get payout with BTC on nicehash also?

What do you suggest guys?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Cheers..

Zcash NiceHash pool has reset my balance twice. I'm really "happy" of this fact.
Beware , if you switch off you miner , and switch it back on there - you will feel the same...

I do this an balance still the same!

I just take a print, and if something happen ill try contact him to solve, cause this is obvious, ALL MINED ZEC STILL ON NICEHASH BAG!
Lucky you , I'll contact them , but how to prove it ...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
Why this shitt is so expensive. what it offers. 9 btc for each should be fake but people buying it why
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Anyone here receive payment from nicehash pool? i got some zcash confirmed but not yet!

I waiting to get this to set more miners
100 confirmation to wallet... nicehash delay payment
Cheers..

Zcash NiceHash pool has reset my balance twice. I'm really "happy" of this fact.
Beware , if you switch off you miner , and switch it back on there - you will feel the same...

I do this an balance still the same!

I just take a print, and if something happen ill try contact him to solve, cause this is obvious, ALL MINED ZEC STILL ON NICEHASH BAG!
I'm waiting for the price at 3000BTC again to sell so I can buy some new cars for travelling Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Maybe after 100years more it will hit that price again .
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Cheers..

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
There is an advantage of the devs chasing up the price of ZEC to so high at launch...

It takes longer to ski down the slopes of Mount Everest than skiing down a small mountain, but both skiers meet up for a beer at the clubhouse afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
OMG this coin.... what a disaster
Anyone here receive payment from nicehash pool? i got some zcash confirmed but not yet!

I waiting to get this to set more miners
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
how much this coin price now ?
1000 BTC ?

No, it's 5 btc now on polo, I can make a coin that I control to reach 500 btc price, it doesn't matter because no one else can have access to my coin.

I wonder the profits manufacturers are earning just by selling lots of GPUs.

What do you mean? Everybody can mine the coin and get rewards and sell it on several exchanges. Of course the mining rental farms are making good profit.
Hey, somene can answer my question?
How many time need to mature mined coins? I had more then 5 hours and nothing
legendary
Activity: 1120
I am amazed, that looks quite insane to have a new coin traded for less than a day and its price is 9 BTC - see https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEC

If you notice the yesterday's launch, you would be shcked there is coin price is 3300 btc.

Indeed low was 2  BTC then hit 3300BTC, people that bought at 2 and sold at 3300 BTC are happy Cheesy, but now it is just pumped by a few people, look at REP how fast it drops without any support... don't expect something different here. Another dead coin with no innovation.
Pages:
Jump to: