Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 68. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC
2. Report having problems with withdraw will do it manually.
3. Ocminer was working all night.

Real story:

1. Miners are mining ZEC.
2. Ocminer took all the coins and transfer to Poloniex and all other exchanges
3. Dumped miners coins as 3299 - 1000 - 500 - 25 - 10 BTC per coin
4. Buyback coins at around 10 BTC per coin
5. Send coins back to his site to payout the miners reward from step one
6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

I think so too, very shady thing they did, maybe he earned thousands of bitcoin in this time, greedy pool owners.
Activity: 625
be careful with trading, block rewards rising, price will go down
Activity: 518
Bitcoitalk forum back online, bay the way price zec in eobot is 250 usd, no exchange from btc to zec i checked , only minning and minimum withraw is 1zec.
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
Is it possible to mine with miner from topicstarter on amd gpu? I successfully compiled and mine with CPU, but i hope gpu mining could be more profitable.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Nanopool ZCash mining with new nheqminer, zecminer, zogminer: https://zec.nanopool.org/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

No, there are lots of pools. Nicehash and Genesis are in on it. Just use google, you'll find more. Also, using a block explorer will do little good.  This is an anon coin after all. Roll Eyes

Here's the data from a withdrawal that I made from supernova. Notice there is no address listed on the input side...
https://explorer.zcha.in/accounts/t1dvCRU7RjVqM7Zx6EWobkBfJMP9CNw5EyP

If what you insinuate is true, I would doubt ocminer would use a public input to send. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Is this even worth trying to mine with a Vultr VPS? Or is CPU mining not worth it? If so, is there a step by step guide for idiots like me on how to set this up with command line on Ubuntu? (VPS doesn't display the GUI.) I'd prefer something written that I can copy and paste rather than a video. Also, I want the program that lets me mine to the suprnova pool. I tried downloading the nicehash widows program, but my antivirus blocks some of the files. I don't think my AMD 7570 and i5-3450 is really up to the task anyway. I have a Dell desktop, and I think mining would cause it to fry, anyway, since the cooling sucks. Cheesy
CPU mining is perfectly fine. I am getting higher hashrate from my CPU than my GPU.

Havent tried to set it up on linux yet so cant help with that.

Well, I figured out how to run this on a vultr VPS, but it is totally not worth it. I was only getting 5 sol/s on their 6 CPU package. I tried their 1 cpu packages, and they don't have enough memory to compile the mining program. 1 get 9 sol/s just running 2 of my 4 cores on my Dell. I'll try that for a while. I tried to run my AMD 7570, but it doesn't get even 1 sol/s and causes my computer to lag. I'm selling my 9 sol/s to nicehash at the moment because people are paying crazy prices still. I wonder when they will figure out, like I did, that paying .6 BTC per ksol/sec/day is a losing proposition unless the price on the exchange has an unexpected rally back to 10+ BTC per coin. I'll take making over a buck a day off running only 2 cpu cores.  Cheesy

Geeze guys, get ARK, they offer +120% bonus instead of a -3000% bonus.

From what I can tell, most of the people in this thread are miners. We can't help it if people were willing to pay outrageous prices to keep us happy during the slow start. Looking forward to ARK though, too. Grin  
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Yup, ark is my love, will catch some. Defnitely zcash blatant scam made lots of polo fishes lost the money, their zcash is worthles now compared to 3300 btc price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
They made no ann at btctalk because they are scared to confront hard questions. They prefer discussing in their walled gardens where they'll ban anyone who's asking too much questions.

Which coin that didn't ann at btctalk did not turn out a scam? I think it's a red flag already.

Is it open source?When will it be open source and why is closed source valued so high?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@ocminer thnx for the pool...initially it was a bit bumpy ..no greatly stable...east BTC Smiley
Activity: 414
I am glad Zcash was launched. It was supposed to be difficult, honestly DevTeam made great job and ZEC is alive without major issues.

Waiting for upgraded software, wallets, miners, another compilations which woud be able to make life easier.

If new stuff available, please let us know and share info here. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
anyone have a seednode list for those of us supporting network through running nodes?

addnode=mainnet.z.cash does not seem to be cutting mustard.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
amazing ZCash price  Lips sealed
how i can get this coin just 1 coin Lol
Just wait for the price to settle down, because it definitely will.  Most buyers right now are just trying to take advantage of the spread and sudden changes in the market, looking for a quick buck.
Activity: 534
amazing ZCash price  Lips sealed
how i can get this coin just 1 coin Lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
my pc have some problem ? when i built run.bat and click it .   flash back

BTW  GPU  GTX960

Could you please tell me what is your configuration and you're miner, so I could sort what is the problem ?
use nheqminer-master

/nheqminer -l zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u XXX.1 -p 1 -t 4

sorry i am a Newbie  with mining   Cry
by the way win7  64bit system

If you're on Windows you don't need to put the "/" at the beggining Wink ! That's for Linux users.
delete /  still flash back

give up mining , thanks for help

try nheqminer.exe -l zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u XXX.1 -p 1 -t 4
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
OMG. This is the first a project that I have seen, very bombastic.
It's crazy 18 BTC/ZEC  Shocked Shocked amazing!
Price wont hold there. Better mine for short term, say 4 months at www.Zcash-Miner.com. Rates are still reasonable @ 0.0125 BTC/hash/s.
I have 100 hash/s with them and have mined ~0.005 Zec so far. Is this good?

in what time frame? you should do 0.015 a day with 100h/s

if 1 hash is 0.0125 that thing is a scam, you are paying 1.25 btc to mine 0.015 zcash a day, which are worth only 0.075

Well, difficulty is climbing all the way, so I don't think we can make calculations on a whole day. As for me, I count on what I earn on an hourly basis. I have around 60 Sol/s, and for now I earn 0,00026407 ZEC per hour with that. What do you think of that ?

True. It varies a lot because of quick difficulty adjustment and calculation is pretty difficult in slow start mining period. Things will stabilize from December 1.
Activity: 840
my pc have some problem ? when i built run.bat and click it .   flash back

BTW  GPU  GTX960

Could you please tell me what is your configuration and you're miner, so I could sort what is the problem ?
use nheqminer-master

/nheqminer -l zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u XXX.1 -p 1 -t 4

sorry i am a Newbie  with mining   Cry
by the way win7  64bit system

If you're on Windows you don't need to put the "/" at the beggining Wink ! That's for Linux users.
delete /  still flash back

give up mining , thanks for help
Pages:
Jump to: