Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 78. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
just mine on nicehash, it's freaking paying 0.02 per gpu and more, already made 0.01, in around 1 hour

Really? I don't think the reward can be so high, or the price would not be 3000 btc.

i made a mistake it's around two hour not 1, i'm at 2 hour and 0.01 btc earned right now

it vary from 0.12 btc to 0.18 btc per day with 7 gpu, but it will not last i guess
Which software are you running with your gpus to mine on nicehash? Right now I can only cpu mine to nicehash and my RX 470's and RX 480's are still on Ethereum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I smell a conspiracy.

All I smell is tulips.

Too bad it's not on margin trading on polo. I'd love to short it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
I smell a conspiracy.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Sooo… Tulips, anyone?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
just mine on nicehash, it's freaking paying 0.02 per gpu and more, already made 0.01, in around 1 hour

Really? I don't think the reward can be so high, or the price would not be 3000 btc.

i made a mistake it's around two hour not 1, i'm at 2 hour and 0.01 btc earned right now

it vary from 0.12 btc to 0.18 btc per day with 7 gpu, but it will not last i guess

It is ok, i misunderstood, i thought you mined 0.02 zcash per gpu.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice fake btc volume! Good luck to not loose money!
lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
what is the reward for the block now?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
oc when is payout enable? when its dumped? Cheesy
suprnova offline , cmon go online , and enable payout pls .

Shocked Shocked  If it runs away with fund, they may earn 5000 btc?   Roll Eyes Shocked
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Please inform yourself before buying...

Zcash hype getting ridiculous

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/zcash-hype-getting-ridiculous-2d218a02357#.15ryyperh

Zcash founders will make $858.916 per day without mining

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/zcash-founders-will-make-858-922-per-day-without-mining-968b9dc9edee#.xeemrmyjl

Coindesk writes hype story about Zcash, shares same investor…

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/coindesk-writes-hype-story-about-zcash-shares-same-investor-ced5d264ef93#.2zeddxcfa

Remember: if you farm coins, 20% will go to the founder address....

Greetings fellow traders,

We've covered the negative underlying economic principals of Zcash and why we don't think it fits the traditional model of a community funded cryptocurrency project.

https://coinopoly.xyz/zcash-or-ztrash/

Coinopoly is a new ad-free news outlet, ran by veteran traders and crypto enthusiasts. Some of you might be familiar with our editor's prior work; he used to run CoinsSource back in the day before the owner was forced to cease operations from lack of funding. Our insights come from years of market experience and unlike the establishment crypto media we don't care about ads or revenue. We're here to share our thoughts on key issues and give traders a resource to make informed decisions on their investments.
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
I'll tell you that this was the easiest coin to mine to date. Download ,  add your btc address and mine
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
My miner nvidia now crashes on suprnova WTF!!! .

it now tells me i'm not authorised and closes my miner and this "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" is anyone elses getting these or is it just me ?

edit: just connected but for how long lol
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My miner nvidia now crashes on suprnova WTF!!! .

Same here all of my CPU miners are crashing now on connect.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
ZCASH : "All coins are created equal" but we forgot to tell you that there is no ico for you peasants, and that as soon as we will release Zcash it will be so overpriced because we care for you.
It's about equality before all.

Btw, we also will have huge ammounts of free coin from all you miners. And more of that stuff.

Way to go !

0 of that is news.  We've all known for several, several months how this coin was going to work.  I'm personally quite pleased with how the coin has been developed and launched.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
my coin??  CCweb lost
Pages:
Jump to: