Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 82. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Any pool established?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
lmao 1.15BTC buy and 2btc sellBTC
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Companies make profits by selling things to ordinary people.

The same happens here. The problem is what we could possibly do with this "product" whatsoever! Sell it for a profit? Well, that's not the point here. The point here is the companies making money, not ordinary people making money. Plain and simple.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Coindesk writes hype story about Zcash, shares same investor…

Just as I thought the Zcash founders had played all the tricks to pump their coin, I got notified on Twitter about yet another trick in their book. Before I jump in the details have a close look at this very optimistic Coindesk article:

Investors Are Going Wild for a Digital Currency Called Zcash (And It’s Not Even Out Yet)- “Deafening. ”That’s how market analyst Arthur Hayes describes the enthusiasm ahead of the upcoming launch of a new digital currency called Zcash — and he’s not alone.

I will spare you more of this happy-hype-talk as some notes under the article tell us all we need to know:

Disclosure: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Zcash

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/coindesk-writes-hype-story-about-zcash-shares-same-investor-ced5d264ef93#.e56iz8ljd
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
let the FUD commence   Grin
It used to be nice in here.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Companies are the investors? Im out.

It spells dump on the people for me.

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Buy normal coins, fucking noobs. DASH, XMR, MAID, BTS. Coins that have been around for years, perfectly vetted coins with communities that stood the test of time. All of them are undervalued right now. Yet u are discussing this corporate bitchy scam.

They are undervalued for a reason. There are just too many similar coins out there.

Similar??  Shocked Oh well, here we go.. U seem to know less than nothing about monero, maid, bitshares.... I will probably remove myself from this convo.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Only about 100 coins mineable the first day. So only about 80 to spread around 4 exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Good to hear Zcash will be available for trading at poloniex
good news.
When will begin trading on poloniex?
Activity: 630
I hope Zcash won't under perform. I just don't understand why the hype is this high
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Companies are the investors? Im out.

It spells dump on the people for me.
Activity: 724
Buy normal coins, fucking noobs. DASH, XMR, MAID, BTS. Coins that have been around for years, perfectly vetted coins with communities that stood the test of time. All of them are undervalued right now. Yet u are discussing this corporate bitchy scam.

They are undervalued for a reason. There are just too many similar coins out there.
Pages:
Jump to: