Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 85. (Read 161796 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
today will be formal  mining?
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trying to sort through what's been said already.. What time is this supposed to launch again, something like 9AM PST?
Activity: 656
This will be the most entertaining coin launch ever  Grin
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
cheesus I just heavily farted. It was like ... I dont know. I mean fart came out of nowhere. It was like a hoodie full of gas balooning inside ur pants. Like u talk to air and get a flippant response to ur face.. Like a waddle in ur trousers. Fart! Boom. Pants ripped.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The biggest volume will most likely be on Polo  Undecided
So are you saying the bigger the volume to greater the rise?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
The biggest volume will most likely be on Polo  Undecided
Activity: 616
problem is when the hype wont live upto what people think this could drop like a rock one thing for sure it will be great fun trading it
Activity: 616
damn kraken added zcash
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Very interesting project... Watching  Grin
Activity: 434
What do you think the starting price will be on Yunbi?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
BTC0.78 ($532!!) per ZEC on future trade: https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/ZECZ16

2.628.000 coin mined in 12 month. That's a 1.4 billion marketcap next year  Tongue. The founders take 20% of that. And even 20% of all coin first 4 years.

Zcash founders make $280 million in a year if current price keeps the same.

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/zcash-hype-getting-ridiculous-2d218a02357#.ed5jjcfkb

Here's website from Zcash with all detail:

https://z.cash/blog/funding.html

Activity: 355
Activity: 466

I've had a look at the protocol and it's quite time consuming adding support from the pool side for the protocol, it would be better if the miner author would simply switch to regular stratum support .
I understand, I hope the author  will add/change that stratum support. Thanks Ocminer.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer if I mine now and accumulate lets say 5 ZEC, will I still have these coins after it goes live? Will I be able to spend these 5 ZEC later?

No, it is just testnet mining currently, I will wipe everything at mainnet launch

Ocminer, tomorrow the stratum address for the mainnet will the same as the testnet now?

stratum+tcp://zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142 ?

Yes, will stay the same.

I'll lower withdrawal fees tomorrow, don't worry
Activity: 742
ocminer if I mine now and accumulate lets say 5 ZEC, will I still have these coins after it goes live? Will I be able to spend these 5 ZEC later?

No, it is just testnet mining currently, I will wipe everything at mainnet launch

Ocminer, tomorrow the stratum address for the mainnet will the same as the testnet now?

stratum+tcp://zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142 ?
Activity: 677
Plz make withdrawal fee lower... for ZEC...
Pages:
Jump to: