Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 87. (Read 161689 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Estimated price of zcash at launch anyone?
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Where can I find windows GPU miner (AMD cards)?
Activity: 658
Use:

Code:
nheqminer -cd 0 -u user.worker -p password -t 7 
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
With this special version, you don't need "-l zec.suprnova.cc:2142" - so just run it with:

Code:
nheqminer -u worker.1 -p x -t 4

And it should work.

Also you should use "-cd" to run on cuda

When running this, it isnt using my nvidia GPU. What am I doing wrong?

Code:
nheqminer -cd -u user.worker -p password -t 7 

Use:

Code:
nheqminer -cd 0 -u user.worker -p password -t 7 
Activity: 658
With this special version, you don't need "-l zec.suprnova.cc:2142" - so just run it with:

Code:
nheqminer -u worker.1 -p x -t 4

And it should work.

Also you should use "-cd" to run on cuda

When running this, it isnt using my nvidia GPU. What am I doing wrong?

Code:
nheqminer -cd -u user.worker -p password -t 7 
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Good news, zcash in poloniex
#Zcash will be available for trading on Oct 28th.
We will announce when the $ZEC market is live
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/791648296112680960

The price in the first few days will be ridiculously high! Especially after these news
Lets wait and see!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1057
Good news, zcash in poloniex
#Zcash will be available for trading on Oct 28th.
We will announce when the $ZEC market is live
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/791648296112680960
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This also assume ppl (some dummies will) BUY it.  Just DO NOT buy such overpriced coin that has NO usage or acceptance yet! Why would someone buy/own it when there is pretty much no reason or chance it would rise??  Esp with those figures above!

LOL ppl just buy on hype and some big names attached to it, but it's still vapor until you see it even become a household name in crypto AND the 'real world'...which it prob won't because it's anon.  (yes ironic given my username blahblahblah) but it is sad truth.  Mainstream will always shun such coins because of dark-market connections.  Simple as that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there a countdown for start?

From Twitter:

It takes some time to generate the genesis block, and build the binaries. We're going to mint the genesis block and prepare binaries and things the night before (i.e. tomorrow evening, Thursday, Oct 27). Then go to sleep. Then get up and release it the next morning, San Francisco time. Keep an eye on our twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ZcashCo100 !

your pool will auto-change from testnet to real zcash at launch?

that is a great question. i also what to know, maybe i cant be online at that time to switch manually... if no autochange than i need to change my schedule to be online at that time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
In another word zcash is the best way to escape government or any organization oversight all together.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Quote from: zamatoshi
snip
While the current price on BitMex is exceptionally high, it is probabky due to the lack of people willing to short on there and the expectation of limited supply due to the slow start.

Once the inflation kicks in, we will see the price drop.

that price is obviously a joke, it will never be so high at launch, unless we want to count zero volume spike
Activity: 527
Lunching in ?

What time?

Thanks
0 Days | 20 Hours | 54 Minutes | 12 Seconds

Thanks so tomorrow at 12 my time
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lunching in ?

What time?

Thanks
0 Days | 20 Hours | 54 Minutes | 12 Seconds
Activity: 527
Lunching in ?

What time?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Quote from: zamatoshi
snip
While the current price on BitMex is exceptionally high, it is probabky due to the lack of people willing to short on there and the expectation of limited supply due to the slow start.

Once the inflation kicks in, we will see the price drop.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
reads post

thinks of coin

realizes forgot to check poster, sees post count of 4

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
price already high at 0.41 BTC. i won't buy no longer. looks like founders take all money:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zcash hype getting ridiculous

Zcash futures are live on BitMEX. Prices have been pumped to 0.34 BTC. That’s $234,09 per ZEC. The founders can’t stop laughing due to the following reason:

At first, 50 ZEC will be created every ten minutes. 80% of the newly created ZEC will go to the miners, and 20% ZEC to the founders.

Feel free to check their website to see if you can find the funding page as linked above. You probably can’t as it’s “hidden” to not inform the public. But let’s make some new calculations with the current price. $234,09 per ZEC is quite some money isn’t it?

At first, 50 ZEC will be created every ten minutes.

So, that’s 2.628.000 coins in the first year alone…… And the founders will take 20% of that? That’s 525.600 ZEC even while they sleep and do nothing. At current prices based on futures trading the marketcap for Zcash (ZEC) will be $615.188.520. That’s a $615 million marketcap! Now let’s see how this “dream team” of founders/investors is doing with that.
20% of 615.188.520 = 123.037.704

That’s $123 million owned by the founders after only 12 months!

This isn’t all as the founders will take 20% of all mined coins in the first 4 years. This adds up to a number of 2.1 million coins from the 21 million monetary base. But even while the 21 million coins won’t be mined in the next 10 years (just like Bitcoin) the founders already took their share. They even take more than they make you think:

The end result (as shown in the diagram) is that there will ultimately be 21 million ⓩ, and 10% of it, or 2.1 million ⓩ, will have been initially distributed to the founders.

Please look at the way they frame the 10% of 21 million coins using words like “ultimately” and “have been initially distributed”. A look at their graph shows the real numbers.

http://i65.tinypic.com/10wk48l.png

In 4 years the Zcash founders will own 20% of all coins. NOT THE SO CALLED 10%. It’s only somewhere in the 2030’s that this number gets diluted back to 10%. So now you understand that there’s no link on their frontpage to their funding-details isn’t it? And even when you find the link they try to fool you around with sentences like:

The end result (as shown in the diagram) is that there will ultimately be 21 million ⓩ, and 10% of it, or 2.1 million ⓩ, will have been initially distributed to the founders.

This project is optimized for hype and created to fill the pockets of a few individuals. The marketing language speaks for itself. Below is the link to their funding-page so you can check all the details I presented.

https://z.cash/blog/funding.html

Feel free to spread this article as much as you want.

----------------------------------------------

And price even higher already.

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/zcash-hype-getting-ridiculous-2d218a02357#.c7fkhvlku
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Pages:
Jump to: