Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 122. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
please speak with other e-currency exchanger sites...for add zeitcoin to their sites...
as like as pholonix...or kraken...or bter...or etc...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Zeit Coin Staking Tips

1. Make sure your PC's Time is correct.
   Ver 2.0.1.7 requires your PC time to be within 1 minute of correct time.

2. Amount of Zeit to have per block.
    Blocks with 50 thousand zeit per block or more will stake within 30 days
    Blocks around 5 thousand zeit per block will usually stake in 30 to 60 days
    Blocks of 2 thousand zeit and below, may not stake within a year.

Recommend merging amounts of zeit under 2 thousand per block to higher amounts.

Zeit Wallet response and feel are dependent upon individual CPU & Memory Specifications
But if your wallet feels unresponsive and you want it to be more responsive and use less cpu,
merge your blocks , so that your wallet contains fewer blocks with more zeit in each block.

Link to CoinControl Tips
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10296134

Cool

Zeit Staking Information
Blocks in Zeit wallets compete against blocks in other Zeit wallets to see who wins the right to stake (interest) every 30 seconds. Zeit uses Weight to pick the stake winner.

Weight is calculated :
Weight=Number of coins in a block * CoinAge

For Zeit CoinAge starts at 20 days & ends at 40 days,
Meaning if your block is 25 days old , then your coinage is 5.
For security reasons , CoinAge quits growing at 20.
So after 40 days your coinage=20 , but if you only have 500 in a block, then its weight is
Weight=Number of coins in a block * CoinAge
 10000 =  500  * 20

Since our blocks use weight to compete to see when we stake,
that weight is so low , it would be a year or more, before it staked if ever.
That is why it is recommended to keep at least 5000 or more zeit per block , if you want that block to be able to stake (earn interest) within 30 to 60 days.
Higher amount of zeit in a block like 50,000 or more will generally stake within 30 days.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi guys n gals n Knights

What is the optimum block size for staking?

Thanks in advance
legendary
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

legendary
Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith in this coin

You need a 100 Million to become a Knight as far I know so you only got another 92 million to go, sorry Cry

Dollux is correct ,
FullCost to become a Knight at current Market Conditions would cost you ~$1477.28 , if you tried to get them all today.

Registrations are Held every year for 1 month, smart play is to bid a little at a time at ~1 sat,
you could get 100 million for as low as the price of $738.64 . The more coins you stake the less you have to buy.

Also since our price is tied to BTC & LTC if they have any major price drop verses FIAT, the entry price to become a knight also drops.

Reference Point :
The very first year of Registrations, it only cost $75 to become a knight, as time goes on and the # of Knights grow, it will become even harder than what it is today.
But in doing so, we stabilize and ensure ZEIT will eventually be above all coins, until the Global Economy itself supports ZEIT, and that is when all of our hard work will pay off for us and the world.

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

The ZeitKnights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZeitKnight will hold 100 million zeitcoins to use 10% of their interest for charity in the future.
Currently 15 ZeitKnights.

Next Registration for Anyone wanting to be a ZeitKnight is March 2017.

Our Maximum Number of ZeitKnights will be 300 , that group will make history as supporters of this coin.

Next official ZeitKnight registration in March 2017.

New members have to pass the test of Proof of ZeitKnight. Link Below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg10461974;topicseen#msg10461974

After they Pass the test , this happens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10324746
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith inthis coin

You need a 100 Million to become a Knight as far I know so you only got another 92 million to go, sorry Cry
Activity: 434
Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith inthis coin
legendary
Happy Thanksgiving

Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Bitcoin Transactions are overloaded.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/transaction-queue-size-1689151
What is the normal amount of bitcoins transactions in queue? Currently it is close to 30000 transactions.
I have a transaction waiting for over 16 hours now. It has a fee, so am I guarenteed that it will be confirmed?

view the queue length here
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

ZEIT has 20X the Transactions Capacity as BTC.

Cool

FYI:
Update : 55780 Unconfirmed Transactions
It going up.
legendary
Has Cryptonator dropped ZeitCoin?  I noticed the prices at the bottom of the http://www.zeit-coin.net/ homepage are not displaying and Zeit is not listed at Cryptonator?

Cryptonator is linked to Yobit, which has not worked for months, due to whatever Yobit issues are.
If there are no buy or sells on Yobit, Cryptonator does not list the coin.
Usually it reappears after a buy or sell order happens.

As long as they use only Yobit, don't really expect their app to be accurate.

Another app is Crypto Prices on the android platform,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinprices.allexchanges&hl=en

It lets you pick from different exchanges, Cryptopia being one of them.

Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Has Cryptonator dropped ZeitCoin?  I noticed the prices at the bottom of the http://www.zeit-coin.net/ homepage are not displaying and Zeit is not listed at Cryptonator?
legendary
Whats going on with this coin? it just seams to be sinking and sinking?

Yes, coz proprietors of this coin are paying rent.

Cute ,  but their are no Proprietors of this coin,
the original dev disappear years ago, unlike others it is a decentralized project.

Rent_A_Ray covers the web site , out of his own pocket.
I cover the Block Explorer , out of my pocket.
Neither of us have to sell ZEIT to do so.  Smiley

The Knights & Community support the block chain & network.

ZEIT is energy efficient unlike BTC, none of us have massive electric bills because of it.  Wink

Price will fluctuate up & down, it causes no alarm ,
reason being it allows New Knights to get their 100 Million requirement to become a Knight at a lower cost.

Once our Knights numbers reach in the 100s or so, ZEIT will be a multi-million dollar market cap.
Once we have our full limit of 300 Knights, Our Marketcap will be Higher than BTC.
Requires only Patience & Resolve to achieve our goals.  People with timid hearts need not apply.

Cool

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Yes, coz proprietors of this coin are paying rent.

legendary
ZEIT Interest Rate Changes from 15% to 5% in ~35 days.

Any blocks staking after Block #3153600 will be at the 5% rate.

Cool

legendary
WOW! Is it real?

Marketcap is accurate at the current trades.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#markets
Market Cap
$6,887,314 at time of this posting , will vary

Someone brought up all of the ZEIT on one of the Doge Markets almost to 1 ZEIT = 1 Doge .
That caused the price spike. So anyone that had sell walls that high on that market, sold their coins for ~28 sats each.

Cool

FYI:
Sellers have already refill the sell walls , so marketcap will return closer to normal once it updates.
Back to ~$402,526 .

Here is the 6.8 million $ candle on the chart.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
legendary
ZEIT Verses BTC

ZEIT is Decentralized     VS  BTC is Centralized due to the Chinese Miners having over 51% mining Capacity

ZEIT is Energy Efficient   VS  BTC is an Energy Waster due to ASICS

ZEIT has built in protection from a 51% attack (Due to Coin Age)  VS  BTC is completely Vulnerable to 51% attacks.

ZEIT is affordable in all Countries  VS  BTC is overpriced in all Countries (Unsuitable for MicroPayments)

ZEIT has Transactions Capacity to Spare   VS  BTC Transaction Capacity has been overload for ~ year

ZEIT can complete 4 confirmations in ~2 minutes  VS BTC can take ~30 minutes or more to complete only 3 confirmations.

ZEIT has intrinsic value, due to being Proof of Stake  VS  BTC which is a worthless token without the ASICS.

If anyone really can't see why ZEIT will defeat BTC in the long run, after reading the above,
then Lord help you, cause you're not that bright.

Cool
legendary
how much lower at 1 satoshi, i guess litecoin can get lower. no development in this coin thats why i sold. so many coins with a development team and future prospects

Coin has run Solid ever since Rent_A_Ray took over as Dev, how much downtime has anyone here suffered because of technical issues.
ZERO down time, this Coin has run Flawlessly the entire time.

@Johnny00 , aside from bugging me with thousands of questions in PM,
What have you done to help ZEIT , Nothing at All from what I have seen.
You have no Faith and you show no support, all you want is a pump and dump coin , which I told you on April 26th,
ZEIT is not a Pump and Dump and patience is a requirement for success

The supply is so much right now. I know there is always risk but zeit is at almost the lowest price now. At worst it could be delighted.  But what would make someone want to use and buy zeit?

Hi Johnny00,

We picked exchanges that don't delist every month, so it is not a concern.  Smiley

I answer your question like this,
Why would anyone use Bitcoin instead of ZEIT.

Transfer of BTC takes ~ ½ hour or more.
Transfer of ZEIT takes ~ 2 minutes.  

BTC is no longer an option for micropayments.
Even when One ZEIT hits $1 , we will still be excellent for the micropayment industry.

BTC holder gain no interest.
ZEIT holder gain 15% per year now , and in 2017 on 5% per year after.

Also an unused utility is ZEIT is cheap enough to create a Lock & Key system, for International Vaults.

As people become aware of the advantages of ZEIT over BTC, the paradigm shift will occur and price will reflect that.

If what I am saying does not make sense to you , then don't buy ZEIT , as we are not a pump and dump, but a slow and methodical coin, patience is a requirement for success.

Later,
Kiklo

Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
how much lower at 1 satoshi, i guess litecoin can get lower. no development in this coin thats why i sold. so many coins with a development team and future prospects
Activity: 504
I am waiting for low price to buy more .But it will be after 2017 year. Btc rise and all coin are falling.
Jump to: