Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 128. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Seems we've lost Cryptonator as a partner.  Embarrassed
https://www.cryptonator.com/converter/

cheers,
Ray

C'est la vie

Removed Cryptonator from the OP.

Cool

@Ray
FYI:
You can still check Prices on Cryptopia with an android with
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinprices.allexchanges

Edit: Update
Added Cryptonator back to OP.
legendary
Which POS coins are better than, or as good as, Zeit though? Not a bad idea to diversify one's POS holdings.

I assume any worth holding are going to be on cryptopia at least.

None are as good as ZEIT , IMO.
The ZEIT Knights & Community have an internal strength to weather any storm, which is why in the end, we will be the top coin.
5 years from now, ZEIT will still be here, the other coins it depends on whether their communities hold strong or falter.

You can find a list of other PoS coins here with a link to their forums.
Kiklo's Premium Blockchain Snapshot Service
or check
BitcoinNational Take on PoS coins
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16003630

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Seems we've lost Cryptonator as a partner.  Embarrassed
https://www.cryptonator.com/converter/

cheers,
Ray
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
....BTC is DEAD , LONG LIVE LTC

Can you explain me why LTC is so better than BTC ?
For me its almost same coin with diffrent block times, and hash alghoritm, maybe initial distribution was more fair becouse more people were involved in that but
if we look at that maybe we should give X coin to all facebook users and use it  it will have more great distribution and fair one,
rich won't have more than poor.

Why besides new exchange LTC is top deal ?
Don't get me wrong exchanges screwed so many people more me included that some coin on new exchange make no difference to me once is hacked coins drops in value like rock.

GDax, which is basically Coinbase is the primary access that most US citizens buy and sell BTC, links direct to their Bank accounts or debit cards.
Meaning that Now, their clients can Buy LTC instead of BTC to purchase other coins or goods or services.
Before this date, their clients had to buy BTC and convert it to LTC on another exchange.
This always gave additional buy support & trading volume to BTC, as a gateway between Crypto & Fiat.

Now LTC can act as a Gateway between the crypto & fiat , cutting BTC out of the Game Completely.

Due to it's faster speed and lower transactions price , it will be in higher demand.
With BTC, I can send $4 worth of BTC, which is 0.01 , but my cost to send it , is .0004 (23 cents)
With LTC, I can send $4 worth of LTC, which is ~1 LTC , but my cost to send it, is only 0.00010000 LTC (not even a Penny)

LTC Wins BTC will lose, because LTC is faster and more economical to send for the client.  Wink
Price of LTC is Going Up, Price of BTC will go down.

One Day in the Future, People will Realize that ZEIT is Faster & more economical than LTC. Wink

Cool

Which POS coins are better than, or as good as, Zeit though? Not a bad idea to diversify one's POS holdings.

I assume any worth holding are going to be on cryptopia at least.
legendary
....BTC is DEAD , LONG LIVE LTC

Can you explain me why LTC is so better than BTC ?
For me its almost same coin with diffrent block times, and hash alghoritm, maybe initial distribution was more fair becouse more people were involved in that but
if we look at that maybe we should give X coin to all facebook users and use it  it will have more great distribution and fair one,
rich won't have more than poor.

Why besides new exchange LTC is top deal ?
Don't get me wrong exchanges screwed so many people more me included that some coin on new exchange make no difference to me once is hacked coins drops in value like rock.

GDax, which is basically Coinbase is the primary access that most US citizens buy and sell BTC, links direct to their Bank accounts or debit cards.
Meaning that Now, their clients can Buy LTC instead of BTC to purchase other coins or goods or services.
Before this date, their clients had to buy BTC and convert it to LTC on another exchange.
This always gave additional buy support & trading volume to BTC, as a gateway between Crypto & Fiat.

Now LTC can act as a Gateway between the crypto & fiat , cutting BTC out of the Game Completely.

Due to it's faster speed and lower transactions price , it will be in higher demand.
With BTC, I can send $4 worth of BTC, which is 0.01 , but my cost to send it , is .0004 (23 cents)
With LTC, I can send $4 worth of LTC, which is ~1 LTC , but my cost to send it, is only 0.00010000 LTC (not even a Penny)

LTC Wins BTC will lose, because LTC is faster and more economical to send for the client.  Wink
Price of LTC is Going Up, Price of BTC will go down.

One Day in the Future, People will Realize that ZEIT is Faster & more economical than LTC. Wink

Cool
legendary
It's official! Litecoin is now on GDAX!

BTC is DEAD , LONG LIVE LTC.

OK, BTC is not dead, but probably has the sniffles now.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
c-cex is doing also the same , why exchange need  coins with no use .It is good to see exchange only with big volume and good coins .Another coins can go and find exchange like cryptopia  Cool
Activity: 308
If Mint is delisted why would Zeit be added? much less value. does it go by volume?

I would debate you on value, ZEIT is way more active behind the scenes than Mint.
Look at our # of exchanges, and the fact we keep a Website & Block explorers up 24x7 , mint has been failing in those respects lately.
Plus our forum has more activity. US Exchanges Fake a lot of their trading volume, we choose exchanges that are not faking trading volume and that are spread out across multiple countries , so the price per coin is not artificially raised and then slammed when those exchanges decide to cash out.
ZEIT took enough abuse from cryptsy, when they were selling coins they received for deposits on other exchanges and crashing our price for their direct benefit.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind Poloniex choices as many of their delistings had plenty or trading volume.
My best guess,  and only a guess is that Poloniex is cashing out and will probably close in a few months . Tongue

FYI:
I started a timer 6 months ago as a lark , when Poloniex changed their trading fees,
We are less than 30 days from it's predicted target date.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160920T0001&p0=412&msg=Poloniex+Exchange+Still+Open+or+Forever+Closed!!!&font=cursive

Cool

FYI: Here is what there 24 hour trading volumes were before the sell offs began.
ABY   $4,359
AND   Unknown
BITUSD   $2,264
CNMT   $3,817
DAO   $14,079
DSH   $271
FIBRE   $5,838
FLT   $4,710
GAP   $10,194
GRS   $3,792
HYP   $7,345
IFC   $0
LQD   $3,248
MCN   $6,634
MINT   $8,913
MMC   $4,618
MNTA   $412
PIGGY   $8,947
PTS   $3,722
SILK   $7,853
SWARM   $3,870
WDC   $7,818
XC   $6,909
XCR   $6,116
XPB   $3,439
XUSD   $2,013
YACC   $13,741

why not, it is low volume for polo. maybe they want to see only best coins  
all this coins are almost dead or have no use , sorry for mint ,was good one but now will be like dust
legendary
If Mint is delisted why would Zeit be added? much less value. does it go by volume?

I would debate you on value, ZEIT is way more active behind the scenes than Mint.
Look at our # of exchanges, and the fact we keep a Website & Block explorers up 24x7 , mint has been failing in those respects lately.
Plus our forum has more activity. US Exchanges Fake a lot of their trading volume, we choose exchanges that are not faking trading volume and that are spread out across multiple countries , so the price per coin is not artificially raised and then slammed when those exchanges decide to cash out.
ZEIT took enough abuse from cryptsy, when they were selling coins they received for deposits on other exchanges and crashing our price for their direct benefit.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind Poloniex choices as many of their delistings had plenty or trading volume.
My best guess,  and only a guess is that Poloniex is cashing out and will probably close in a few months . Tongue

FYI:
I started a timer 6 months ago as a lark , when Poloniex changed their trading fees,
We are less than 30 days from it's predicted target date.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160920T0001&p0=412&msg=Poloniex+Exchange+Still+Open+or+Forever+Closed!!!&font=cursive

Cool

FYI: Here is what there 24 hour trading volumes were before the sell offs began.
ABY   $4,359
AND   Unknown
BITUSD   $2,264
CNMT   $3,817
DAO   $14,079
DSH   $271
FIBRE   $5,838
FLT   $4,710
GAP   $10,194
GRS   $3,792
HYP   $7,345
IFC   $0
LQD   $3,248
MCN   $6,634
MINT   $8,913
MMC   $4,618
MNTA   $412
PIGGY   $8,947
PTS   $3,722
SILK   $7,853
SWARM   $3,870
WDC   $7,818
XC   $6,909
XCR   $6,116
XPB   $3,439
XUSD   $2,013
YACC   $13,741
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Activity: 308
Tiny update for our official website:

*Latest bootstrap added
*kiklo's latest snapshot added
*Exchange and service links updated

Cheers,
Ray

WebSite Looks Great Ray,

Great Work as always.  Smiley

Cool

lol , Mint also delisting  Grin .Hope zeitcoin will be add .It can be interesting
legendary

*Latest bootstrap added

Cheers,
Ray

WebSite Looks Great Ray,

Great Work as always.  Smiley

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

*Latest bootstrap added

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Latest batch of shitcoins/scamcoins being ditched by C-Cex...

Synereo [AMP], really? worst than i thought

BitBay [BAY], LOLZ

BoostCoin [BOST], china pump shitcon from Jan.

Burst [BURST], that aint good!

ChainCoin [CHC], out but not down

PayCon [CON], that sux

DubaiCoin [DBIC], LOLZ

FujiCoin [FJC], out but not down

Floz [FLOZ], dev needs kickin in the gonads

HOdlcoin [HODL], LOLZ

Moin [MOIN], cuz premine cuz premine

Omni [OMNI], ORLY?

NukeCoinz [NKC], bummer

Memetic [MEME], LOLZ

Rimbit [RBT], LOLZ really i tried to aid

SongCoin [SONG], maybe it lives

DigiCube [CUBE], FK U igotspots, won't touch it with 20ft pole ... note Wallet offline at cryptopia ... cuz scammers gotta 'reboot' scam

Activity: 364
All I get when I click the link in this post is a call to subscribe at a cost.

I don't think you are trying to sell the FT on the sneak but it could look like that to the less informed.

My conclusion is somebody might be forgetting they are a subscriber. Cheesy

Hmm,

Did not see that pay wall before.  Tongue
It popped up with 2 survey questions when I try to access it instead of a paywall.

Copy & Paste the quote into a Google Search, it should pop up and ask 2 survey questions instead of hitting the pay wall.
For some reason if you go thru the google search instead of a direct link , it gives a survey option that bypasses the paywall.  Tongue

Cool

Yeah sorry Sad I did see that but said no thanks, me no survey monkey, not that it makes a difference, I just don't play, is it worth reading, probably, it comes recommended, to do that takes effort, thanks for the opportunity, you post some interesting stuff and thanks for that too.  Cool
legendary

I don't think you are trying to sell the FT on the sneak but it could look like that to the less informed.

Hmm,

Did not see that pay wall before.  Tongue
It popped up with 2 survey questions when I try to access it instead of a paywall.

Copy & Paste the quote into a Google Search, it should pop up and ask 2 survey questions instead of hitting the pay wall.
For some reason if you go thru the google search instead of a direct link , it gives a survey option that bypasses the paywall.  Tongue

Cool
Activity: 364
In the NIRP NEWS

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c199535a-6531-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa.html

Banks could introduce or increase fees on current accounts, card issuance or transactions.
So far, banks have largely refrained from passing negative rates to retail depositors.

However, a Bavarian lender last week became the second German bank to say it will start charging to hold private customers’ deposits.
German banks in particular have come under pressure as many of them are unable to channel all their deposits into loans.

In the UK, Royal Bank of Scotland recently warned that it could pass on negative rates to business customers if the bank rate dropped below zero.

The scale of negative policy rates has reached “unprecedented levels” after being adopted by a number of central banks across Europe, S&P said.

Once everyone filled their Mattress with all available cash, next they will start looking at places to store their money without NIRP stealing it.
The True Age of the Roaring Cryptos begins shorty after. (As it is one of the few places to protect your capital.)

Cool

legendary
In the NIRP NEWS

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c199535a-6531-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa.html

Banks could introduce or increase fees on current accounts, card issuance or transactions.
So far, banks have largely refrained from passing negative rates to retail depositors.

However, a Bavarian lender last week became the second German bank to say it will start charging to hold private customers’ deposits.
German banks in particular have come under pressure as many of them are unable to channel all their deposits into loans.

In the UK, Royal Bank of Scotland recently warned that it could pass on negative rates to business customers if the bank rate dropped below zero.

The scale of negative policy rates has reached “unprecedented levels” after being adopted by a number of central banks across Europe, S&P said.

Once everyone filled their Mattress with all available cash, next they will start looking at places to store their money without NIRP stealing it.
The True Age of the Roaring Cryptos begins shorty after. (As it is one of the few places to protect your capital.)

Cool

legendary

Why wait untul 15% is over?

Zeitcoin by being so low has really done well against BTC. when BTC rose fast most crytocurrencies dropped but zeit stayed so right there Zeitcoin holders earned 30%.

Keep up the community

Strictly economics , at a 15% rate, our coin creates too much free value for the coin holders, that would automatically decrease the value of the ad space offered, and therefore slow the adoption process. Plus it would make it harder for the anyone trying to become a knight, which is why we will wait until after the 5% rate and the 2017 Knight registrations.

Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
If you can trade here.     https://www.poloniex.com/    Angry

@wjarmb ,
forget about poloniex , they don't offer anything we need.

However if you have a Favorite Chinese exchange, Ask them to add ZEIT to their trading pairs,
preferably a ZEIT / CNY  pairing now that would add something we could use.

If they agree we can provide the github and other information. Let me know.  Smiley

In the meantime You can trade here :
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Online      

Cool

There is very little buy interest in this coin. The biggest market is the zeitcoin doge pairing. How will demand change?

I try to provide some liquidity for zeit/LTC over at cryptopia (and make decent profits on it, I'll add), and I'll have you know that we recently sold over 100 LTC at 225 litoshi not even 2 days ago. Whoever bought, did so up to 2 satoshi (around 310 litoshi), which is the current sell wall. Most of that wasn't even mine.

There is definitely buying interest, it just doesn't happen to come from anyone willing to artificially pump the coin (due to the fact that there is a huge amount of coins, but most of it is off the exchanges).

That being said, things like ZAN, which pay or accept payment only in zeitcoin, is what we need. That is what will give zeit its intrinsic value, ultimately.

Why wait untul 15% is over?

Zeitcoin by being so low has really done well against BTC. when BTC rose fast most crytocurrencies dropped but zeit stayed so right there Zeitcoin holders earned 30%.

Keep up the community
Jump to: