Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 132. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Anyone else starting to think the inevitable centralization of mining hashrates inherent to proof of work coins will push the market toward proven reliable proof of stake coins?
nope
p o s can be also centralization .both are centralization

You realize of course, you invalidate your own stated position when you say "can be". PoW has made it clear that centralization of hashes WILL occur.

https://blockchain.info/pools

I believe AntPool, BTCC, F2Pool, & BW are all located in China are they not? Hey that's only 69.3% between them...what could go wrong...

Meanwhile PoS does not push all transaction processing into fewer and fewer hands chasing greater hashing efficiency/lower power costs.

Well Said.
PoW guarantees Centralization,

ZEIT's Proof of Stake Specs will increase decentralization over time as our goal is to be Global.

Cool

FYI:
Funny how no one worries about a 51% attack on BTC anymore when China could do it daily now.  Tongue

legendary
Anyone else starting to think the inevitable centralization of mining hashrates inherent to proof of work coins will push the market toward proven reliable proof of stake coins?
nope

There are a few guys in the discussion forum that feel the way you do, that it will all centralizes over time.
And the true answer is that for some PoS coins they will centralized , however for some others like ZEIT it will not.
ZEIT is one that will not centralize over time, and what makes the difference is the Specs.
Shorter Stake times less than 10 days , extremely high interest rates, or coins with extremely long stake times like 3 months, or the coins that have a fixed number per stake , or the ones using PoSP, will all centralize over time.
It is the nature of their design, our Design is a staking of 20 to 40 days , our interest rate will drop to 5% yearly in ~ 6 months.
Everyone at ZEIT stakes the same, there is no difference like other coins where some wallets have higher rates, IMO that is unfair as we must all be on a level playing field.

Things blocking Centralization at ZEIT
So at only 5% yearly, with staking only every ~20 to 40 days .
When someone wants to exchange for BTC / LTC /Doge, they will have to sell their ZEIT, doing so will decrease their ability to make more in the future.
The Knights are setting up a fund from a Yearly Tithe to be used for Charity in the future.
ZEIT  keeps a free faucet available for anyone wanting ZEIT.

Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
nope

You realize of course, you invalidate your own stated position when you say "can be". PoW has made it clear that centralization of hashes WILL occur.

https://blockchain.info/pools

I believe AntPool, BTCC, F2Pool, & BW are all located in China are they not? Hey that's only 69.3% between them...what could go wrong...

Meanwhile PoS does not push all transaction processing into fewer and fewer hands chasing greater hashing efficiency/lower power costs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
nope
When is 5%?

In two weeks!(tm)

Just kidding, should be in about 6 months. Then Zeitcoin = 5% inflation rate for the foreseeable future.

Cheers.
solarion
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Sound advice from CPA dood man. I think we'll see moar and moar development when the Zeitcoin inflation rate drops to 5% permalike.
legendary
what utility ? something interesting , lets wait till 5% rate  Wink

ZEIT ad network will be one Utility.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15469586

There will be others beside it.
But the CPA , I consulted with, explained it like this at the 15% rate it would be too hard for the Utility to hold its value,
which is why we have to wait until after the 5% rate hits and stabilizes our price.

Cool
Activity: 308
so many  exchange and so low volume , we need one big  

Exchanges Trading Volume for a 24 hours period

alcurEX         $   28,275
Cryptopia      $   63,791
YoBit            $ 953,705

Reasons we are on the exchanges

Target Market  :
alcurEX           :  Finland & Europe
CoinExchange  :  British Indian Ocean Territory
Cryptopia        :  New Zealand & Australia  , plus their Marketplace feature
SouthXchange  :  South America / Spanish speaking counties
Yobit              :  China & Russia    ,  used by cointopay.com with their merchant service
NovaExchange  :  Sweden & Europe , used by cointopay.com with their merchant service

By being on so many exchanges there are more coins pairs possible for trading.
Cryptsy was our US exchange and you see how they treated us, looking back it becomes apparent they were intentionally crashing our price with fake buy & sell orders.
There was over 60 Million coins , that they never refunded. Reason being they had been selling our coins from the deposits , playing a fractional reserve and trying to manipulate our markets for their direct profit. As far as Poloniex or Bittrex also US Exchanges, they are playing similar games with enormous amount of fake trading volume, look at Monero's Marketcap $ 23,811,661 with a 24 hour trading volume of $ 221,317 which looks impressive unless you happen to look at the actual amount of transactions they process per day, then you realize it is nothing but wash trading to sucker potential investors.
Personally I rather be on Honest Exchanges than the ones faking trading volume and artificially changing their markets for their direct profit.
But if you feel different , ZEIT is decentralized , so throw richie at Bittrex 3 BTC and he have the market up in a week or so.
But I doubt anyone else feels the need to pay bittrex for a listing.

Volume will increase once utility increases because of the virtual economy , we will create.
But that economy won't be a primary focus until after we move to the 5% rate , as long as we are at 15% , the rate is too high to start a working utility.

Cool
what utility ? something interesting , lets wait till 5% rate  Wink
legendary
so many  exchange and so low volume , we need one big  

Exchanges Trading Volume for a 24 hours period

alcurEX         $   28,275  
Cryptopia      $   63,791
YoBit            $ 953,705

, is a thousands separator for the above volumes

Reasons we are on the exchanges

Target Market  :
alcurEX           :  Finland & Europe
CoinExchange  :  British Indian Ocean Territory
Cryptopia        :  New Zealand & Australia  , plus their Marketplace feature
SouthXchange  :  South America / Spanish speaking counties
Yobit              :  China & Russia    ,  used by cointopay.com with their merchant service
NovaExchange  :  Sweden & Europe , used by cointopay.com with their merchant service

By being on so many exchanges there are more coins pairs possible for trading.
Cryptsy was our US exchange and you see how they treated us, looking back it becomes apparent they were intentionally crashing our price with fake buy & sell orders.
There was over 60 Million coins , that they never refunded. Reason being they had been selling our coins from the deposits , playing a fractional reserve and trying to manipulate our markets for their direct profit. As far as Poloniex or Bittrex also US Exchanges, they are playing similar games with enormous amount of fake trading volume, look at Monero's Marketcap $ 23,811,661 with a 24 hour trading volume of $ 221,317 which looks impressive unless you happen to look at the actual amount of transactions they process per day, then you realize it is nothing but wash trading to sucker potential investors.
Personally I rather be on Honest Exchanges than the ones faking trading volume and artificially changing their markets for their direct profit.
But if you feel different , ZEIT is decentralized , so throw richie at Bittrex 3 BTC and he have the market up in a week or so.
But I doubt anyone else feels the need to pay bittrex for a listing.

Volume will increase once utility increases because of the virtual economy , we will create.
But that economy won't be a primary focus until after we move to the 5% rate , as long as we are at 15% , the rate is too high to start a working utility.

Cool
Wouldn't mind adding a large exchange, but I'd rather have several small exchanges than one large exchange. Many coins listed only on bitmint or cryptsy still haven't recovered after their closures while Zeitcoin has held steady as a rock...in part because we had/have redundancy.
Activity: 428
WOW !!!

Well Done , Everyone.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cool

oh sorry i was not 2-3 days in home...i see this site: https://novaexchange.com

and voted is ended 250/250
when Zeitcoin get Listed in marketcap?  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#markets
and listed in   novaexchange.com

so many  exchange and so low volum , we need one big 
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Did someone pay for our listing or did we suddenly get a shitload of new supporters?

Either way, it's a show of confidence in our future Grin

The halvening was a bit of a non-event - so far, anyway.

- At least that stops our weak hands from cashing out into BTC.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
WOW !!!

Cool

oh sorry i was not 2-3 days in home...i see this site: https://novaexchange.com

and voted is ended 250/250
when Zeitcoin get Listed in marketcap?  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#markets
and listed in   novaexchange.com
WOW !!!

Cool
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Novaexchange - voting done. 250/250.
legendary
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Thank you Steve Cheesy

Current balance 27,001,055 Zeit & staking has begun.

NovaExchange now at 72/250
Jump to: