Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 18. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I don't think we will be able to make it to the coindeal exchange. We are not top 5 and we don't even have a 100 vote let alone a 1000 which is a requirement.
Activity: 12
Look at the post directly above yours.
Forecasts say the price per coin is going up in time.   Smiley

As far as exchanges go, ZEIT has 5 working exchanges with 15 active trading pairs.
Exchanges Status Pairings
CFINEX  Online       BTC
CoinExchangeOnline BTC / DOGE / ETC
CryptopiaOnline BTC / LTC / DOGE
NovaExchangeAwaiting New Owners N/A
SouthXchangeOnlineBTC / DASH / LTC / USD
TradeSatoshiOnline BCH / BTC / LTC / DOGE

When NovaExchange restarts, that will be 6 exchanges, with ~20 active trading pairs, how many exchanges do you need?

There is voting taking place to add ZEITCOIN to two new exchanges.
Anyone can vote                   :  https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com     currently  23 votes  
Only Europe Citizens can vote:  https://coindeal.com/vote                           currently 106 votes

Don't forget to vote via: https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/zeitcoin
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Look at the post directly above yours.
Forecasts say the price per coin is going up in time.   Smiley

As far as exchanges go, ZEIT has 5 working exchanges with 15 active trading pairs.
Exchanges Status Pairings
CFINEX  Online       BTC
CoinExchangeOnline BTC / DOGE / ETC
CryptopiaOnline BTC / LTC / DOGE
NovaExchangeAwaiting New Owners N/A
SouthXchangeOnlineBTC / DASH / LTC / USD
TradeSatoshiOnline BCH / BTC / LTC / DOGE

When NovaExchange restarts, that will be 6 exchanges, with ~20 active trading pairs, how many exchanges do you need?

There is voting taking place to add ZEITCOIN to two new exchanges.
Anyone can vote                   :  https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com     currently  23 votes  
Only Europe Citizens can vote:  https://coindeal.com/vote                           currently 106 votes

Its being traded in many exchanges, but still undervalued.
Activity: 7
Hi.What will happen to zeitcoin after this 1 day?there is no update or new exchange for it? Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
ZEITCOIN

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/zeitcoin-prediction

According to our Forecast System, ZEIT is an awesome long-term (1-year) investment*.

Zeitcoin price equal to 0.000094 USD at 2018-04-28. If you buy Zeitcoin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 1063830 ZEIT.
Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-04-21 is 0.000234 US Dollars.
With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +148.83%.
Your current $100 investment may be up to $248.83 in 2023

Is it profitable to invest in Zeitcoin?
Yes.
The long-term earning potential is +71.60% in one year.

Recording wallet investor predictions, My bet is ZEITCOIN Exceeds their Expectations  Smiley.
Ya know it looking more and more like nobody is interested in buying Zeit coin Sad right now mostly burning up electricity.... give it till tomorrow to show some sign of life then I'm done. Many better paying coins out there.

Volume (24h)
$8,622 USD
* Someone is buying *  Smiley

ZEIT
is like Gold or Silver,  if you want to sell , then sell.

You want to buy a coin with hyper inflation like sprouts , please feel free to waste your money as it value per coin plummets.

ZEIT
was between ~3 & 6 Million MK for the last few months and has been very stable.
Stability happens in the real world before price increases, but from the sound of it , you are just looking for a pump and dump.

You will be making the classic mistake, of following the bigger interest rate of a declining asset.
It is human nature to think higher interest rates will bring more reward , but the fact is when the underlying value of a item continues decreasing because of oversupply,
your overall value continues to decrease (ie: you lose money). Suckers fall for this everyday.

Good Luck in your Trading and no crying because you missed out later.  Smiley

Activity: 88
Ya know it looking more and more like nobody is interested in buying Zeit coin Sad right now mostly burning up electricity.... give it till tomorrow to show some sign of life then I'm done. Many better paying coins out there.
Comment from Kiklo in the Slack Forum.
FYI:   New Windows Users Please open your windows FireWall to allow ZEITCOIN. 
We are seeing alot of random disconnects/reconnects from windows firewall users that have not allowed zeitcoin thru their firewall.
This is slowing down the sync for many users in Europe & Asia.
Steps:  Goto Contol Panel, Click on Windows Firewall, 
Click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall
Click Allow another app
Click Browse
Select zeitcoin-qt.exe and click open
Click Add
Click OK
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Any thoughts about to make new wallet which will sync faster? So normies don't have to fuck around with snapshot and shit? Some development might bring new energy into this coin.

Yeah , it is called header sync with a non-staking wallet and as soon as You or someone else finds Kiklo a Programmer to write it
, they will jump right the fuck on getting it done. Smiley

Quote Date March 26,2018
ZEITCOIN is Looking for a Programmer
Goal is to have this done within 2 years

Programmer Goal 1:

Modifications to the ZEITCOIN code

Currently the Transaction fees are being destroyed instead of being added to the interest earned by the stakers.

(It was based on peercoin code that destroyed the fees.)

Programming Goal #1

a scheduled change on 1-01-2020 that modifies the code to the following:

1.  Transaction fees are no longer destroyed, and whoever stakes the block earns the transaction fee

2.  Currently the transaction fee is .1 zeitcoin per every transfer , that needs to be changed to .001  .

3.  Have these code updates on github , so it can pull it over into our https://github.com/zeitcoin/zeitcoin

Programmers price to do this and your best guess at a completion time.

Programming Goal #2

Update the wallet code to match the new logo

Programming Goal #3

Create a Desktop separate Non-Staking Lite Wallet using header sync
Anyone interested, please contact Kiklo in the zeit-knights.slack.com With a list of coding accomplishments and if you are willing to be paid in zeitcoins or prefer another coin and what amount?

FYI:
The Non-Staking Lite Wallet using header sync will be the design the android wallet will follow.

Tweeted.
Is this token Coin going anywhere?

For those with Patience
, the Ultra Low Inflation rate is fueling the rocket now.

Long Term Holders will see the Greatest Benefits.
Short Term Players should look to arbitrage and play between the current 15 Market trading pairs.
Activity: 91
Is this token going anywhere?
Any thoughts about to make new wallet which will sync faster? So normies don't have to fuck around with snapshot and shit? Some development might bring new energy into this coin.

Yeah , it is called header sync with a non-staking wallet and as soon as You or someone else finds Kiklo a Programmer to write it
, they will jump right the fuck on getting it done. Smiley

Quote Date March 26,2018
ZEITCOIN is Looking for a Programmer
Goal is to have this done within 2 years

Programmer Goal 1:

Modifications to the ZEITCOIN code

Currently the Transaction fees are being destroyed instead of being added to the interest earned by the stakers.

(It was based on peercoin code that destroyed the fees.)

Programming Goal #1

a scheduled change on 1-01-2020 that modifies the code to the following:

1.  Transaction fees are no longer destroyed, and whoever stakes the block earns the transaction fee

2.  Currently the transaction fee is .1 zeitcoin per every transfer , that needs to be changed to .001  .

3.  Have these code updates on github , so it can pull it over into our https://github.com/zeitcoin/zeitcoin

Programmers price to do this and your best guess at a completion time.

Programming Goal #2

Update the wallet code to match the new logo

Programming Goal #3

Create a Desktop separate Non-Staking Lite Wallet using header sync
Anyone interested, please contact Kiklo in the zeit-knights.slack.com With a list of coding accomplishments and if you are willing to be paid in zeitcoins or prefer another coin and what amount?

FYI:
The Non-Staking Lite Wallet using header sync will be the design the android wallet will follow.
Activity: 113
That's positive.

ZEIT
is The Greatest Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyVYXRD1Ans

It's FIRE   /  It's Freedom

It is Everything you ever want and it is Everything you ever Need!
And it is here right in Front of You , ZEIT is where you want to Be!
   Wink
Activity: 10
An ICO had to launch 20mins ago, but their website crashed. I think their sale will be over in less than an hour. That's what we need for our Zeitcoin. Boom boom Zeitcoin Hodlrs.

ZEIT is over 4 years old, their will be NO ICO.

IF anyone want zeitcoins their are plenty of exchanges with plenty of pairs to trade in.

Cryptopia            ZEIT/BTC    
Cryptopia            ZEIT/LTC    

I just noticed that Zeit could now be traded for BTC once again on Cryptopia.
I hadn't realised that on top of having the LTC pairing functional so was the BTC one.

That's positive.
Quote from ZEIT KNIGHTS Slack Forum

New Exchange taking Votes to see what coins to add : https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com/

Anyone can vote here on zironex for zeitcoin, no restrictions  : Smiley

For our Europe Members voting continues at https://coindeal.com/vote   , up to 83 votes there
Hi! The project looks cool. I read the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and DEV.
I look here already 850 pages were written about discussion of the project and its advantages and other. For a long time there is a discussion of the project. And some people still think that the team prepares for carrying out ICO. These are probably got stuck in last time. Ghosts.  Grin

People that mention zeitcoin and ico are really clueless or bots.

ICO are mainly scams and usually for brand new coins.

ZEITCOIN was created by a month of Proof of Work Mining and then transitioned to a Proof of Stake Coin.
It is over 4 years old and there never was and never will be an ico as the zeitcoins are already distributed by PoW & PoS and 4 years of low prices on the exchanges.
wow 15 minutes in and I am actually solo mining for the first time at a coin launch where I may actually get a block!  Props to the Dev's for the stupid proof guide on how to setup solo mining for us noobs.  I really like the idea of PoS coins so I will happily be mining this one now that Mintcoin's rewards are dwindling and it's popular.

Technically speaking , you are staking not mining with a PoS coin.

ZEITCOIN requires a block be a minimum of 24 hours old , before it can stake.
But with at least 2880 blocks everyday your chances to stake are much higher than other coins.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Hi! The project looks cool. I read the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and DEV.
I look here already 850 pages were written about discussion of the project and its advantages and other. For a long time there is a discussion of the project. And some people still think that the team prepares for carrying out ICO. These are probably got stuck in last time. Ghosts.  Grin
Activity: 45
wow 15 minutes in and I am actually solo mining for the first time at a coin launch where I may actually get a block!  Props to the Dev's for the stupid proof guide on how to setup solo mining for us noobs.  I really like the idea of PoS coins so I will happily be mining this one now that Mintcoin's rewards are dwindling and it's popular.
Pages:
Jump to: