Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 20. (Read 1009280 times)

Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
New Logo Won the Poll.

You can download copies of the New Logo here
sizes 32,64,128,256,512
https://mega.nz/#F!yYgFyThR!vw500uF8DOjEA7S-Tv2UDA

Anyone needing a specific size , please post the size needed.

* a copy of the original logo is also included, in case someone wants it for their desktop or personal shortcuts. *

*Until the Wallet next release, if anyone wants the new logo without waiting on their shortcut.*
Download the zeitcoin_icon.ico ,
In Windows, right click on properties of the zeitcoin shortcut, click change icon, hit browse and select zeitcoin_icon.ico , click open, click ok, click apply, Click OK.
Now the new logo shows up for your desktop shortcut.

Beautiful.

Congratulations.

Great work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
New Logo Won the Poll.

You can download copies of the New Logo here
sizes 32,64,128,256,512
https://mega.nz/#F!yYgFyThR!vw500uF8DOjEA7S-Tv2UDA

Anyone needing a specific size , please post the size needed.

* a copy of the original logo is also included, in case someone wants it for their desktop or personal shortcuts. *

*Until the Wallet next release, if anyone wants the new logo without waiting on their shortcut.*
Download the zeitcoin_icon.ico ,
In Windows, right click on properties of the zeitcoin shortcut, click change icon, hit browse and select zeitcoin_icon.ico , click open, click ok, click apply, Click OK.
Now the new logo shows up for your desktop shortcut.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Hi,

What about Zeitcoin transactions ?!!!

Mine still pending to my wallet at tradesatoshi.com since already 48 hours (30-03-2018) ! It is normal guys ?

Thank you !

Trade Satoshi has placed their wallet in Maintenance , while it syncs with the network.
Always check : https://tradesatoshi.com/Status

Once it comes out of maintenance , your coins should arrive.

Interest on Proof of Stake:
Year 1: 25% | Year 2: 20% | Year 3: 15% | 8 Months: 5% |  Final Rate ULI : .0005%

What year are we in since PoS started?

4 years and counting.
Final Rate ULI : .0005%

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Interest on Proof of Stake:
Year 1: 25% | Year 2: 20% | Year 3: 15% | 8 Months: 5% |  Final Rate ULI : .0005%

What year are we in since PoS started?
Qan
Hi,

Mine still pending to my wallet at tradesatoshi.com since already 48 hours (30-03-2018) ! It is normal guys ?

Thank you !

Was it from your wallet to TS ? Or other way round ?
Recently Tradesatoshi wallet has been extremely slow and takes upto 2 hours for withdrawal. I mean it doesn't even generate a hash.

So the problem is at TS end not Zeit.

Zeit network otherwise is working perfectly and transactions are very very fast.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thank you !
Qan
FYI:
They are blocking everyone from the following countries from even creating an account to use their exchange.
United States, Afghanistan, Bolivia, Antigua and Barbuda, Botswana, Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Burma (Myanmar), Iran, Syria, North Korea, Iraq, Togo, Cambodia, Lesotho, Yemen, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Liberia, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Libya, Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mali, Senegal, Angola, Niger, Former Liberian Regime of Charles Taylor, Gambia, Namibia, Kyrgyzstan, Ghana, Guinea Bissau.

So only people not in those countries will be able to use that exchange or even vote for coins.

That's not ideal but the more exchanges the more circulation so it's still probably worth voting...

Apologies , if I was misunderstood,  It is Definitely Worth Voting For , Each additional exchange is paramount to zeitcoin global usage.
Just letting everyone know, this one really depends on zeitcoin's European & Asian members to get on it as the USA members and many others won't be able to help.

Great Job on your part finding a new exchange where voting to add coins is even an option.  Smiley

Also, you can repeat vote every 24 hours. So get voting guys!
FYI:
They are blocking everyone from the following countries from even creating an account to use their exchange.
United States, Afghanistan, Bolivia, Antigua and Barbuda, Botswana, Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Burma (Myanmar), Iran, Syria, North Korea, Iraq, Togo, Cambodia, Lesotho, Yemen, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Liberia, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Libya, Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mali, Senegal, Angola, Niger, Former Liberian Regime of Charles Taylor, Gambia, Namibia, Kyrgyzstan, Ghana, Guinea Bissau.

So only people not in those countries will be able to use that exchange or even vote for coins.

That's not ideal but the more exchanges the more circulation so it's still probably worth voting...

Apologies , if I was misunderstood,  It is Definitely Worth Voting For , Each additional exchange is paramount to zeitcoin global usage.
Just letting everyone know, this one really depends on zeitcoin's European & Asian members to get on it as the USA members and many others won't be able to help.

Great Job on your part finding a new exchange where voting to add coins is even an option.  Smiley

Activity: 11
FYI:

FYI:

So it is mainly going to be up to the European zeitcoin users to get on that exchange.
Qan

Guys please vote for Zeitcoin to be listed on Coindeal exchange at https://coindeal.com/vote

Top voted few currencies get listed.

We really need to get this and prove that we're active as a community.

Please get voting. Vote can be repeated once a day. Only a couple of days left. Get moving NOW!
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
does anyone know a site where i can switch coins? to other currency

there`s a huge wall that makes almost impossible to sell zeit for 2 sat

Cryptopia if you mean exchange
Activity: 32
does anyone know a site where i can switch coins? to other currency

there`s a huge wall that makes almost impossible to sell zeit for 2 sat
Activity: 11
We need support to vote Zeitcoin onto another exchange, vote here:

https://coindeal.com/vote
Activity: 51

Explain  pls such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Coin is 4 years old: https://www.zeit-coin.net/zeitcoin-roadmap.html
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Explain  pls such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

There was no ICO  Cheesy
will zeit reach 0,05 someday

It will if we as a community keep pushing it's benefits to others. I think anyone who asks this question (quite rightly) would also do well to consider telling others about Zeitcoin, that way you are helping promote and increase it's value!

yeah, I wasn`t very luck investing on zeitcoin so far, lost more than a thousand dollars till now.

You have never lost or gained anything until you sell.

Picking your sell & buy times is the art of being a successful investor.
Activity: 32
will zeit reach 0,05 someday

It will if we as a community keep pushing it's benefits to others. I think anyone who asks this question (quite rightly) would also do well to consider telling others about Zeitcoin, that way you are helping promote and increase it's value!

yeah, I wasn`t very luck investing on zeitcoin so far, lost more than a thousand dollars till now.
Pages:
Jump to: