Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 240. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
i for one welcome all pump and dumpers. im not scurred
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
So that's where that short lived MINT pump came from. So then that begs to question if MINT is being played also. I hope not.

My real concern is when that guy is done with Mint & cashes out , if he then tries it on Zeit.
Massive Pumps that then cause a massive dump crush a community spirit , The ZeitKnights and the ZCM will have to combine our strength against this guy if he shows up here. Already worked out a plan of action against that sort of thing if it happens.  The trick is we will turn his own wealth against him in a way that helps zeitcoin.   Cheesy

Cool

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
wish i had scooped up that big sell order at 158 litoshis on cryptsy yesterday
legendary
Truly sad what is going on with PND right now. Also, truly sad that I yet again did NOT win PND or Zeit in the weekly lottery on UsePND.com.  Embarrassed

OP was updated with a direct link to the http://www.usepnd.com/lottery/#ZeitLottery
under Giveaways.

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
So that's where that short lived MINT pump came from. So then that begs to question if MINT is being played also. I hope not.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Thanks kiklo for a detailed explanation of the current problem of PND  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Is there anything we could do for them?
Jommy is a friend of our community and we owe him something.

I have no idea what's going on there (sorry, no time to read atm), but we helped Mint and we should help PND (if it's possible anyway).

Maybe someone could give a short synopsis here.

Thanks in advice,
Ray

PND devs create PND coin to kill Pandacoin from woolong, since it was a scamcoin.

PND devs created a android wallet and buypnd thru paypal and modified their wallet to try and be more like a bank register. (Personally did not like that bank register feel. )

They were on the verge of tanking a few months ago, but a guy named whalepanda showed up and pumped in over $50 thounsand dollars into their coin. PND community was happy.
As time and dumpers wore down that money , Later that same amount was pulled out of PND and then ~$50 thoundsand pumped up mintcoin for their 1 year birthday, and has been in Mint since.
With the withdrawal of that amount of capital , PND community was disheartened , and looked to their dev team for hope, some members drop out for different reasons, and others never responded.
Then a guy name Mani pops up and gives this hidden info , he was paid to write the panda bank version, and the other devs are only pumping and dumping this coin for Profit.
After that there coin took a nose dive as faith in the old devs is gone, and currently no one has stepped in to take their place, Mani claim the old devs have billions of coins and even buy at 2 sat doubles their profit.
Also rumored that AMDOGE is also SELLPNDforDOGE, trying to triggered another pump so they can dump again.  Also AMDOGE has not offered to turn over anything (one is github) if a new dev stepped up.

Personally, don't know what of that is true and what of that is a mindgame.    Tongue
But that is the latest story as far as I could tell.

Cool

Thanx Kikloogle - you are my police informer.....
legendary

I have no idea what's going on there (sorry, no time to read atm), but we helped Mint and we should help PND (if it's possible anyway).

Thanks in advice,
Ray

PND devs create PND coin to kill Pandacoin from woolong, since it was a scamcoin.

PND devs created a android wallet and buypnd thru paypal and modified their wallet to try and be more like a bank register. (Personally did not like that bank register feel. )

They were on the verge of tanking a few months ago, but a guy named whalepanda showed up and pumped in over $50 thousand dollars into their coin. PND community was happy.
As time and dumpers wore down that money , Later that same amount was pulled out of PND and then ~$50 thousand pumped up mintcoin for their 1 year birthday, and has been in Mint since.
With the withdrawal of that amount of capital , PND community was disheartened , and looked to their dev team for hope, some members drop out for different reasons, and others never responded.
Then a guy name Mani pops up and gives this hidden info , he was paid to write the panda bank version, and the other devs are only pumping and dumping this coin for Profit.
After that, their coin took a nose dive as faith in the old devs is gone, and currently no one has stepped in to take their place, Mani claim the old devs have billions of coins and even buy at 2 sat doubles their profit.
Also rumored that AMDOGE is also SELLPNDforDOGE, trying to triggered another pump so they can dump again.  Also AMDOGE has not offered to turn over anything (one is github) if a new dev stepped up.

Personally, don't know what of that is true and what of that is a mindgame.    Tongue
But that is the latest story as far as I could tell.

Cool
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I've already tweeted a request for Zeiters to give some support, will do FB too.

Rugby is on - and it ain't going well for England Sad
legendary

Thanks in advice,
Ray
Very true. And from reading the last few pages of their thread here it seems as though their dev shafted them too. Or at least it is alleged that he did. Now there is a bit of a power play going on with one side screaming dump and abandon ship and the other side screaming community takeover. It does seem a bit orchestrated though. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens there. I'm in no way heavily invested in them, I just like the fact that UsePND took a chance on us and added Zeit to their lottery and acceptance at their store.

Still not convinced that their motives were pure, but it was entertaining while it lasted.

I think it was 17 Zeit to 1 Panda when I started - how times have changed!
legendary
Very true. And from reading the last few pages of their thread here it seems as though their dev shafted them too. Or at least it is alleged that he did. Now there is a bit of a power play going on with one side screaming dump and abandon ship and the other side screaming community takeover. It does seem a bit orchestrated though. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens there. I'm in no way heavily invested in them, I just like the fact that UsePND took a chance on us and added Zeit to their lottery and acceptance at their store.
Truly sad what is going on with PND right now. Also, truly sad that I yet again did NOT win PND or Zeit in the weekly lottery on UsePND.com.  Embarrassed

I never won a dime on either, even in the early days when few were there.

But yeah, shame a coin with a wee bit of promise fell so far so fast. Think they tried to do too much too soon though. Simple & solid is what people want.
legendary
legendary
Another 14 coins that haven't stood the test of zeit (time):-

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on March, 28th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

AidBit [AID], AliPayCoin [ALI], BitMiles [BTMI], EuphoriaCoin [EUPH], Plankton [FOOD], KingdomCoin [KING], MetalCoin [METAL], Magnetz [MGT], Opal [OPAL], PesetaCoin [PTC], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], Stable [STB], BitSwift [SWIFT], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before March, 28th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

The shitcoins come and go, the strong & committed live to fight another day Wink

The reason PotatoCoin [SPUDS] failed was no one ever made a Ketchupcoin to go with it.  Tongue

Cool
Another 14 coins that haven't stood the test of zeit (time):-

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on March, 28th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

AidBit [AID], AliPayCoin [ALI], BitMiles [BTMI], EuphoriaCoin [EUPH], Plankton [FOOD], KingdomCoin [KING], MetalCoin [METAL], Magnetz [MGT], Opal [OPAL], PesetaCoin [PTC], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], Stable [STB], BitSwift [SWIFT], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before March, 28th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

The shitcoins come and go, the strong & committed live to fight another day Wink

I'm most amused & impressed with that Lion, Sir pic-klo Wink

Well played!
legendary
For Hillary Clinton - WhatDifferenceDoesItMakeAnyway Pal
legendary
Cheesy
For Devout Lions
preyPAL/prayPal

(nice pic, kiklo  Grin)

Quote from: BainbridgeJ
In the UK, the minimum legal requirement to form a company is two, so the Zeitknights in the UK are already there. I'm not actually a Zeitknight, but I will pop in at the Sunday session anyway, assuming that I can get my head around TeamViewer and anything else that might need to be done.  It will be interesting to meet and speak with other Zeitcoinistas from around the world, in a different scenario from the usual words printed on a screen.

Interesting background. Good to have you with us, BJ.
Will try to join the meeting.

Cheers,
Zay™
legendary
 Cheesy
For Devout Lions
preyPAL/prayPal

Cool
Jump to: