Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 241. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Zeit Research
Raffles

After a little more research, it turns out in the United Slaves of America,
it is illegal to host a raffle unless you are a Non-Profit organization or Church or
on Native American tribal land.

So do we have anyone in any countries or on tribal land that is unaffected by these ridiculous laws that could host the raffle if everything else checked out.

Cool

Edit: After even more research raffles would be out unless we have someone not restricted to host it.

It would seem that the Zeitknights fulfill the criteria of being a club, or non-profit organisation. They have a Constitution. A notion of what they can, or cannot do, even if it is at a rudimentary level. They have stated the membership requirements and hold regular meetings. All they need to do now is elect a Chairperson, a Secretary and a Treasurer to be formally constituted.

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be the case. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

The Zeitknights could easily assume the status of an artificial personality, a legal entity in the eyes of the law, just as business companies and other organisations do.

Therefore, if the Zeitknights are a non-profit organisation, then holding a raffle should be no problem.

That's a spliffing idea, Mr B Grin

As there are at least 3 UK based knights (me, thee & Varvarin) why don't we go for it?

We can discuss it at Sundays' Knight-session.

In the UK, the minimum legal requirement to form a company is two, so the Zeitknights in the UK are already there. I'm not actually a Zeitknight, but I will pop in at the Sunday session anyway, assuming that I can get my head around TeamViewer and anything else that might need to be done.  It will be interesting to meet and speak with other Zeitcoinistas from around the world, in a different scenario from the usual words printed on a screen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Zeit Research
Raffles

it is illegal to host a raffle unless you are a Non-Profit organization or Church or

So do we have anyone in any countries or on tribal land that is unaffected by these ridiculous laws that could host the raffle if everything else checked out.

Cool

Edit: After even more research raffles would be out unless we have someone not restricted to host it.

It would seem that the Zeitknights fulfill the criteria of being a club, or non-profit organisation. They have a Constitution. A notion of what they can, or cannot do, even if it is at a rudimentary level. They have stated the membership requirements and hold regular meetings. All they need to do now is elect a Chairperson, a Secretary and a Treasurer to be formally constituted.

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be the case. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

The Zeitknights could easily assume the status of an artificial personality, a legal entity in the eyes of the law, just as business companies and other organisations do.

Therefore, if the Zeitknights are a non-profit organisation, then holding a raffle should be no problem.

That's a spliffing idea, Mr B Grin

As there are at least 3 UK based knights (me, thee & Varvarin) why don't we go for it?

We can discuss it at Sundays' Knight-session.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Brand  rayPAL™

LOL ,
Best Brand Name & Logo Ever   Cheesy

Cool

As it's POETS' day...
(Piss Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday)

For senior citizens-

greyPAL

For devout christians-

prayPAL

For people with well-worn clothing-

frayPAL

For lazy lions-

preyPAL

For football hooligans-

affrayPAL

For procrastinators-

delayPAL

For uphill gardeners-

gayPAL

For hungry horses-

hayPAL

For fascists-

obeyPAL

For gamblers-

playPAL

For dentists-

decayPAL

.... OK, I'll stop now.

Laugh? I thought my trousers would never dry out Wink
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Zeit Research
Raffles

Cool

The Zeitknights - a legal entity

In the UK, and I would think other countries too, it would be easy to get a bank account in the Zeitknight name having satisfied these essentials. If a bank account is applied for, I would suggest that any two signatories out of three trusted elected members of the Zeitknight fraternity to be sufficient. This might be a problem if the signatories live far apart from one-another. However, electronic signatures that could be attached to documents via email, might be lawful. I'm not sure how the law stands on this, but in the UK I know that email service of actions through the Courts are lawful.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Brand  rayPAL™

LOL ,
Best Brand Name & Logo Ever   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Good or Bad ?
What does everyone think?
Thanks.

2nd one would be very 'kewl'. But there is the "BITCOIN" issue.
We need a payment service because no bigger company (such as Microsoft or Dell etc..) is accepting Bitcoin directly.
They're all using BitPay or similar services to get their money instantly.
From the view of the companies BitPay is the same as PayPal. They have no idea what's behind - main thing: money flows.

If we wanna do that, we need the following:
Exclusive Payment Service (like coinpayments.net, but for "Zeit only")
Rebranding (uberPAY®, rayPAL™ )
5-10 developers
some real money investment or a crowdfunding

First link I will check later.

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Zeit Research
Raffles

Cool

But their is more than 1 way to skin a regulation.

Skill-based game tournaments that have been played for cash or prizes
Example of such is http://www.gamecolony.com/aboutus.shtml
zeitcoins could be accepted for an entry fee.

A long range goal would be if we could have zeitcoins used in place of
http://shop.majorleaguegaming.com/collections/credits
to be used to enter http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/tournaments/

Good or Bad ?
What does everyone think?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 raffle is a great idea. so for a staking coin, why not a rasberry pi (or similar) for a prize  Cool

thinking for second place you can give some btc   Wink
legendary
Comkort Back Online  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
More Zeit Research
zeitcoin raffle

The raffle is a popular game in numerous countries and is often held to raise funds for a specific charity or event.

The only way to enter the raffle , is with zeitcoins.
Prizes could range from a BTC amount or a physical object or maybe a service covered for a few months.

So what is everyone's thoughts on this.

Is it a good idea or bad idea ?

if a good idea what would you like to see raffled?

if a bad idea , please state reasons.

Thanks.
 Cool
legendary
Hello

We want to develop a mobile Cryptonator multi-currency wallet for Android/iPhone, but without your help we are unlikely to release the App anytime soon.
Cryptonator for AndroidCryptonator for iPhone
If you might be interested in getting such an App and also a cool reward - please support our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. Thank you!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cryptonator-multi-cryptocurrency-mobile-wallet

legendary
Give SoutheXchange a try -> super fast transactions.
Very nice people there and you get rewards for finding issues.

Btw.:
https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/what-happened-and-whats-going-on/

Very interesting. No central exchange will ever be safe. There are thousands of backdoors.
Buying real Doge with Fake-BTC and change it back... Nice idea. I take my hat off to that guy <- sorry.
He's is a genius, but he is also a thief.

Cheers
legendary
IMO
Why Zeitcoin is more stable than Bitcoin.

Most POW miners will stop mining when it is not profitable,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923281.20

We don't have to keep buying asics every few months to try and keep electricity usage affordable.
Where as bitcoin Pow miners drop out to save money and can cause difficulty problems with their network.
http://ideas.4brad.com/would-bitcoin-fall-cliff-if-it-dropped-100

Zeit's POS staking is the same environmentally friendly energy use , whether our coin is 1 sat or 1000 bitcoins. Lower Perceived price of zeitcoins would have the inverse effect on the zeit network as more users would decide to just hold their coins and stake until prices are more inline with their expectations which more staking makes our coin more secure.

As other coin communities all watch the lower bitcoin & litecoin prices with worry & concern, to me it is the opportunity of a lifetime, the lower btc & ltc are verses the dollar or euro, the more Zeit that we will be able to acquire. In a very short amount of time when BTC has it's crisis of value, Zeit can create a paradigm shift , that will leave the coin world speechless.   Cheesy

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

They Zapped mine too.

Hey Steve,
Did you tell that bitcoin mod , You were his Daddy.  Cheesy

They seem to delete our posts more after hearing that. Tongue

Cool

Haha now that would be funny! They'd probably ban me... again.  Cool
legendary
I think he means an API to a ZEITCOIN service. With ready2use plugins and tools.
They don't want to run their own wallet.

Glad you understand it,  it's above my pay grade.

Cool
legendary
BCT mods strike again!

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Voted for Zeit!

This was from the thread about the cryptocurrency handbook thing with the vote for which coins will be listed in volume 2. I voted for Zeit. How was that off-topic? Who knows? I sure don't.

They Zapped mine too.

Hey Steve,
Did you tell that bitcoin mod , You were his Daddy.  Cheesy

They seem to delete our posts more after hearing that. Tongue

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
BCT mods strike again!

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Voted for Zeit!

This was from the thread about the cryptocurrency handbook thing with the vote for which coins will be listed in volume 2. I voted for Zeit. How was that off-topic? Who knows? I sure don't.
legendary
I think he means an API to a ZEITCOIN service. With ready2use plugins and tools.
They don't want to run their own wallet.
legendary
Wouldn't it be better if Zeitcoin came up with a generic in game currency system pushing it to many developers.
The paypal of the MMORPG world....

Hmm, I may be wrong, but I imagine they could just import the zeitcoin source code from github , and integrate it into a game as a working wallet engine. Is that something along the lines of what you are saying?

Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Back to the Game Research ,
Ray mentioned http://www.worldforge.org/index.php/create/

Anyone here with any experience using their tools to create a game or does anyone know of anyone that can set one up and maintain it?

Cool

Wouldn't it be better if Zeitcoin came up with a generic in game currency system pushing it to many developers.
The paypal of the MMORPG world....
Jump to: