Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 36. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Hello! how much the transaction is for die Zeit ?

It will be 0.5Btc, this is what worries you, the cost of the transaction?
Activity: 11
Hello! how much the transaction is for die Zeit ?
Activity: 51
hi "compañeros" Cheesy
1- where  i can make a  nice paper wallet
2- when i have a paper wallet how i can Withdrawals (i need a client wallet ? )
3- take off all your altcoin from exchange ,poloniex "Lost" all coin  T.T
There are 2 paperwallet links in the OP, but the one that links to the website is down as the website is being rebuilt.
Activity: 43
hi "compañeros" Cheesy
1- where  i can make a  nice paper wallet
2- when i have a paper wallet how i can Withdrawals (i need a client wallet ? )
3- take off all your altcoin from exchange ,poloniex "Lost" all coin  T.T
Activity: 32
Wish I could get more zeits right now, it`s the best time to get em. Unfortunately I dont have any money available. Only got 10 millions so far, would like to get 100 millions.
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
And if anyone is looking take a position in zeit NOW is the time to buy a few millions.
Qan
Guys stop selling your zeits for so cheap. When BTC comes down in price you increase your ASK in satoshis.
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
new server = short time
new exchange = short time nova and cryptopia and maybe more Tongue
website soon =   that coin will grow 99%    i have a strong feeling that coin will gou up to the sky  Wink

Maybe you meant that it will a 999% growth!
Activity: 24
new server = short time
new exchange = short time nova and cryptopia and maybe more Tongue
website soon =   that coin will grow 99%    i have a strong feeling that coin will gou up to the sky  Wink
Activity: 10
price of zeit on SouthXchange (ZEIT/USD) is $ 0.000100. WTF? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's VERY VERY cheap and should accumulate more ZEIT at this price.
ZEIT is positioned to grow and  this pattern is typical of all crypto currencies with  the price less than 1000 satoshies but no one can tell you when the market of  a  particular coin is going to explode.
That is just the fact nobody knows tomorrow. Zeit still manage to stand out!
Qan
Never knew Zeitcoin is a peercoin fork. Peer coin has a 176 million dollar market cap at the moment.

The Majority of all Coins with a Proof of Stake code, are based on peercoin code.
Sunny King Peercoin's Dev was the 1st to invent Proof of Stake consensus.

That is awesome. This change could perhaps be added to the coins roadmap that people keep asking about Wink and let's call it something.

Well, I guess you could call it Adding Transaction Fees to Staked Interest HardFork.   Tongue

Cool

Yeah or may be implementing Transact v1.2 LOL.
Activity: 224
Never knew Zeitcoin is a peercoin fork. Peer coin has a 176 million dollar market cap at the moment.

The Majority of all Coins with a Proof of Stake code, are based on peercoin code.
Sunny King Peercoin's Dev was the 1st to invent Proof of Stake consensus.

That is awesome. This change could perhaps be added to the coins roadmap that people keep asking about Wink and let's call it something.

Well, I guess you could call it Processing Transactions Rewards HardFork.   Tongue
Goal would be to have it set to start by 2019.

Cool

Qan
Qan
can someone explain to me how do I mint this coin? Do I need to unlock the wallet and then what? does it need the wallet to be full sync? and how long does it take to show some zeits?

1st.  Sync your wallet.

2nd. After the wallet is fully synced , Unlock the wallet.

* Blocks only start staking after they are over 24 hours old, after that the # of coins per block and the age compete with other blocks, the most coins with the oldest age will stake. Once a Block Stakes, its age returns to zero.

Cool

How do nodes compete for transaction fees and how are they rewarded ?

Proof of Stake explained: http://earlz.net/view/2017/03/24/1901/proof-of-stake-mining-how-it-actually-works

At the moment, our nodes are only competing to stake (earn interest), the transaction fees are currently being destroyed.
We only found out after the ULI switch , that peercoin code which ZEIT owes some of it origin, destroys all transaction fees as an inflation offset.
I was talking with Poll4all to write the additional code, so Ray could import it into the github in a few months.
Poll4all for whatever reasons has become unreliable, so I have to find another programmer to write the update before Ray can import it into the Github and test it.

Hmm, Rambled there a bit,
Back to your question:
Nodes only compete to Stake, when they Win the right to stake , All Transaction in the Mempool when a block stakes is included with that block.
Example: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/block.dws?4291370.htm
This fee amount (Destroyed   -0.162974 ZEIT) will instead be added to your staked amount as a reward , once we get the new code programed and updated.
As you notice only 1 transaction is included in that 1 block besides the staked amount.
The more transactions included the more fees that can be earned, so the transaction fees can earn you more than the stake.

Bitcoin Can perform ~7 transactions per second.
ZEIT Can Perform ~140 Transactions per second.

Bitcoin has a variable fee system, so the rich can jump in front of the poor.
ZEIT has a fixed fee system, and all transactions are processed in the order they are created. (Fair Design for everyone).

When you send out coins from your wallet, this transaction enters the mempool, when 1 of the wallets stake, all transactions in the mempool are included with that staked block, that when you receive 1 Confirmation.

Cool

Activity: 224
can someone explain to me how do I mint this coin? Do I need to unlock the wallet and then what? does it need the wallet to be full sync? and how long does it take to show some zeits?

1st.  Sync your wallet.

* Blocks only start staking after they are over 24 hours old, after that the # of coins per block and the age compete with other blocks, the most coins with the oldest age will stake. Once a Block Stakes, its age returns to zero.

Cool

groggin gave the short answer,  Smiley

This is the long winded version.
Proof of Stake explained: http://earlz.net/view/2017/03/24/1901/proof-of-stake-mining-how-it-actually-works

At the moment, our nodes are only competing to stake (earn interest), the transaction fees are currently being destroyed.
We only found out after the ULI switch , that peercoin code which ZEIT owes some of it origin, destroys all transaction fees as an inflation offset.
I was talking with Poll4all to write the additional code, so Ray could import it into the github in a few months.
Poll4all for whatever reasons has become unreliable, so I have to find another programmer to write the update before Ray can import it into the Github and test it.

Hmm, Rambled there a bit,
Back to your question:
Nodes only compete to Stake, when they Win the right to stake , All Transaction in the Mempool when a block stakes is included with that block.
Example: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/block.dws?4291370.htm
This fee amount (Destroyed   -0.162974 ZEIT) will instead be added to your staked amount as a reward , once we get the new code programed and updated.
As you notice only 1 transaction is included in that 1 block besides the staked amount.
The more transactions included the more fees that can be earned, so the transaction fees can earn you more than the stake.

Bitcoin Can perform ~7 transactions per second.
ZEIT Can Perform ~140 Transactions per second.

Bitcoin has a variable fee system, so the rich can jump in front of the poor.
ZEIT has a fixed fee system, and all transactions are processed in the order they are created. (Fair Design for everyone).

When you send out coins from your wallet, this transaction enters the mempool, when 1 of the wallets stake, all transactions in the mempool are included with that staked block, that when you receive 1 Confirmation.

Cool

FYI:
On Average, we have less than 100 transactions per day , at the moment, so we have time to update the transaction fee code, before the fees become so high,  that they could start decreasing our total # of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

1st.  Sync your wallet.

Cool

i highlighted the ansa in red    Wink

tx fees go to the miner (staker)

Activity: 76
that guy who has the most coins should be selling it for something like 1 dollar. or more so the others can fix this low value coin. it will rise and then he can do what he wants.

The old dev kept 10 billion of this coin which he keeps selling! Stay at ur own risk. He has to sell the 10 billion before price will be stable on this coin. He sells each time it goes up a step. Be warned

Of course you are there since the very beginning to be able to say this... Roll Eyes
Qan

1st.  Sync your wallet.

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: