Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 37. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Looks like Nova Exchange is getting closer to coming back online.

https://novaexchange.com/news/
2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

Cool

Sounds excellent !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like Nova Exchange is getting closer to coming back online.

https://novaexchange.com/news/
2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
can someone explain to me how do I mint this coin? Do I need to unlock the wallet and then what? does it need the wallet to be full sync? and how long does it take to show some zeits?

1st.  Sync your wallet.

2nd. After the wallet is fully synced , Unlock the wallet.

* Blocks only start staking after they are over 24 hours old, after that the # of coins per block and the age compete with other blocks, the most coins with the oldest age will stake. Once a Block Stakes, its age returns to zero.

Cool
Activity: 32
can someone explain to me how do I mint this coin? Do I need to unlock the wallet and then what? does it need the wallet to be full sync? and how long does it take to show some zeits?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
that guy who has the most coins should be selling it for something like 1 dollar. or more so the others can fix this low value coin. it will rise and then he can do what he wants.

The old dev kept 10 billion of this coin which he keeps selling! Stay at ur own risk. He has to sell the 10 billion before price will be stable on this coin. He sells each time it goes up a step. Be warned
The price will be good then when the coin will cost at least 100 satoshi I hope this will happen. Developers will come up with something to make the coin reach this level.
-----
very cheap after that coin will rise u will cry remember how cheap they was..... Wink

I don`t think it`s gonna reach 100 satoshis, at least not this year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
And rising and rising! I still find myself wondering how exactly is so much volume getting traded on CoinExchange when the Zeit wallet is still in maintenance mode
Activity: 51

the site should be back up - we just transfered the domain to a new webserver..
good work  Wink
Nope... still redirects to BitCoinTalk
Activity: 28
that guy who has the most coins should be selling it for something like 1 dollar. or more so the others can fix this low value coin. it will rise and then he can do what he wants.
Activity: 24

good work  Wink
even with the high fee to deposit paypal, I think I made a nice bought. less than 1 satoshi zeit couldn`t worth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
site seems down Huh

Site is being built again. It will be up soon.

That's awesome news.

Zeit-coin.net still redirects to this BCT thread
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
site seems down Huh

That's awesome news.
Activity: 27
site seems down Huh

Activity: 10
Dear All
The highest price in the transaction history of this coin? 6$?

NO. That price was for 10K coins.
Let them sell. I just bought 20 million more!
Activity: 51
guys, to make this clear. if everbody ask a much higher price then the coin is worth the coin wil rise..... but there are just a few people that sell it while it is cheap. just stop selling this coin for this low...
If it were only that easy  Grin
Until the guy with around a billion who insists on dumping to try and ruin Zeit stops (if he wants he can send several hundred million to me), it will not rise.  Until then, those of us who know this coin is worth much more will hold.
Activity: 28
guys, to make this clear. if everbody ask a much higher price then the coin is worth the coin wil rise..... but there are just a few people that sell it while it is cheap. just stop selling this coin for this low...
Yes I saw your buy. Nice!!!
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: