Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 33. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey, devs! Kiss i not see my zeitcoins in my wallet. in my wallet not shows the transaction. in the blockchain I see it. tried to run the command "repair" - did not help. how to write a "rescan" in terminal (literally)?  please write me command "rescan" in terminal(macOS).    Huh 
ps wallet version 2.0.2.1  / macOS- high sierra /
pss i am sorry  for my English  Grin
Activity: 1
Has anybody had luck liquidating any of their ZEIT for 2 satoshis on Southxchange or TradeSatoshi?

Don't know if people are just manipulating and buying back and forth to bump it to 2 sats every now and then or what. Was gonna move some funds around and get back into ZEIT down the road but don't want to settle for 1 sat.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Upvote this "zeitcoin" event please so people will get aware of it! LETSGO
(no need to create an account ) just 1 click is needed

https://www.coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Zeitcoin+%28ZEIT%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
Activity: 23
What happened? Did they withdraw the coin from Cryptopia?
Activity: 9
very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 224
Installing the ZEIT Wallet.
1st. Sync your wallet.
2nd. When sync was 99% then I withdraw from the market to my wallet, immediately after that I Unlocked the wallet (sync was 99%).
I do so have lost zeit coin has withdraw?  Huh Huh

As long as you sent your coins to your Receive Address, you are good.
Your Coins will not appear until the wallet syncs the block that contained the transfer of coins.
*It is not necessary to unlock the wallet to receive coins, only if you want to stake your coins.*

However you can always check your address in the Block Explorer, which stays in sync with the network.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/
Post your Transaction ID or your receive address in the Search Field and it will show your Coin Balance.  Smiley

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I submitted a request for Coinmarketcap to add the Zeit/BTC at Alcurex. Others should do it as well. I am also working with CoinExchange to get the Zeit wallet synched up. They are actually responding to me and I am utilizing Kiklo's expertise to help me walk them through the process. Hopefully they will get it fixed for us soon. I could honestly care less about YoBit, though. I don't trust them at all.

An exchange that keeps many coins wallets does not need your help fixing the wallet. Which means they are full of it.  Not trust worthy in the least.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe they were just too lazy to update their wallet when the ULI upgrade was released because at that time Zeit wasn't being traded much there. All I know is there are people who have millions of Zeit stuck there and I'm just trying to do my small part in helping to get them unstuck. That way, if the owners of those Zeit so choose, they can transfer their Zeit out and it will be up to them to determine if they trust CoinExchange or not. The point is, they responded to my ticket and have been in contact with me several times to update me on the progress and ask for more help. I will continue to do so until it is either fixed or they stop responding.

You're doing great. It will indeed help a lot of zeitcoiners. Let's hope Coinexchange get their act together.

Never meant to say you weren't being helpful steve. I and i'm sure those with stuck coins are very thankful. Just meant to say it seems very unlikely they are just being lazy. And even if that were the case that would be reason enough for me to have problems with them (especially when they are trapping peoples coins there for whatever their reasons are).

No offense taken. I just really want them to follow through and fix the wallet. Zeit had some good momentum there for a couple of weeks until the weak handed dumpers and wannabe manipulators got involved. Zeit is long overdue for its recognition as a legitimate currency.
Activity: 40
Just noticed Zeit network is growing a lot, I've got 45 active connections to my wallet and I see increased difficulty. Horde of ZEIT knights is comming?
Activity: 34
This is a really great Overview and Tutorial I just found for anyone new checking out ZEIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iNVpI9ciGU&t=335s
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Any idea when the website will be up again?
Saw a message last week, but website is still redirecting to this bitcointalk topic.

The new page is currently under construction - it will be ready when it's ready ;-)
(Spoiler: end of february is a realistic date - yes i know we don't have a leap year...)

The redirection to bitcointalk topic is still in place because of:
  • the new page isn't ready
  • the old page has been hacked and the vulnerability hasn't been closed
Code:
good things take time - so stay calm and buy some ZEIT

One more question Ebolansk:
In the Zeitcoin Telegram group we've a lot of non English speaking persons, are you also making the website available in other languages? (that would be a great feature) 

Let's get it done first.
Activity: 9
Any idea when the website will be up again?
Saw a message last week, but website is still redirecting to this bitcointalk topic.

The new page is currently under construction - it will be ready when it's ready ;-)
(Spoiler: end of february is a realistic date - yes i know we don't have a leap year...)

The redirection to bitcointalk topic is still in place because of:
  • the new page isn't ready
  • the old page has been hacked and the vulnerability hasn't been closed
Code:
good things take time - so stay calm and buy some ZEIT

One more question Ebolansk:
In the Zeitcoin Telegram group we've a lot of non English speaking persons, are you also making the website available in other languages? (that would be a great feature) 
Activity: 224
Hi

I have my wallet encrypted and wallet backups made. But I would also like to keep my address and the private key on the paper just in case.

Is there a way of doing it and verifying it ?

Thanks

Dump your Private keys and import into another ZEIT Wallet to verify.
steps: Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
For unencrypted wallets: beside > type dumpprivkey (ZEIT Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
For encrypted wallets:  beside > type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600 , hit enter, then type dumpprivkey (ZEIT Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
Copy and Paste the private key along with the ZEIT receive address into a text document.
Repeat those steps for each of your Receive address that had ZEIT in them, once you have finished.

Go to your new ZEIT Wallet installation.
steps: Open the text document created above.
Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
beside > type importprivkey (Paste your Private Key here) , hit Enter key.
Repeat until you have imported all of your private keys into the new wallet. Then Close & Restart your wallet with zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan .

Cool
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Hi

I have my wallet encrypted and wallet backups made. But I would also like to keep my address and the private key on the paper just in case.

Is there a way of doing it and verifying it ?

Thanks
Activity: 76
I got 17 million coins at the moment, but face the facts. The coin had 1 big pump after 3,5 years. Zeitcoin needs to fix their website. And they need to be on more coinexchanges. And after that they need to make a plan for this year with updates etc. So people see a reason to invest. If this wont happen than wont come a higher value on this coin.

I think you really don't want to understand the principle of community...
To that end, start to replace "THEY" by " We"

Then, try to talk with the rest of the community Wink
Activity: 28
I got 17 million coins at the moment, but face the facts. The coin had 1 big pump after 3,5 years. Zeitcoin needs to fix their website. And they need to be on more coinexchanges. And after that they need to make a plan for this year with updates etc. So people see a reason to invest. If this wont happen than wont come a higher value on this coin.
Activity: 5
Just bought some on CoinExchange.

Anyone know the max supply?

I would recommend SouthXchange for now. Their wallet is working and you can buy Zeit for much cheaper than at CoinExchange. Download and sync your wallet and transfer your Zeit to the wallet. Hold for the long term, let new coins mint and enjoy. Zeit is not a pump and dump shit coin.

Exactly - ZeitCoin has been a sleeper coin for way too long.

I have some Zeit in SouthXchange, and tried to send a few to my account in Yobit, Yobit said "Deposit for such currency is temporary off." Is this a problem with Yobit or ?
YoBit is listed in the OP as one of the exchanges NOT to use:
Warnings   No Deposits or Withdrawals
CoinExchange   Over 3 Months
Yobit     Over a Year 

Awesome info I have now seen it at the start of this Topic, that has saved me so much time looking on Google for where to buy, where to get a Wallet, how to set it up ........................ there so much info and dissinfo online that it is really difficult to make educated guesses  Smiley
Activity: 5
Where are the developers? Are they planning to respond to the exchanges about the wallet issues? We need to take over this coin ourselves and fix these issues. It's ridiculous to have 10k you can't do anything with 😞

Ok , WiseGuy,

The ZEITCoin Network is working ,

All of the Exchanges have their Wallets Synced except TWO CoinExchange and Yobit.

The OP at the Front of this Topic has been warning everyone about those exchanges since they quit syncing their wallets.

How in the Hell , do you make an exchange fix their Shitty support?

No serious , I want you to answer that!

Cool

As a very new Zeitcoin owner, I have started to learn more about Zeit today, clicked on http://www.zeit-coin.net and got "This site can’t be reached
www.zeit-coin.net’s server IP address could not be found."
Is there an issue we should know about ?

As noted in several posts here, the site is being rebuilt and will be back online in February(ish) timeframe.  The previous site was hacked.

Thanx for that, it will be nice to see the site up and running  Smiley
Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I submitted a request for Coinmarketcap to add the Zeit/BTC at Alcurex. Others should do it as well. I am also working with CoinExchange to get the Zeit wallet synched up. They are actually responding to me and I am utilizing Kiklo's expertise to help me walk them through the process. Hopefully they will get it fixed for us soon. I could honestly care less about YoBit, though. I don't trust them at all.

I submitted mssage to coinexchange as well and they got back to me right away they're working on it.

They got back to me literally after 10 seconds with a message that couldn't have been written in 9 seconds. And the ticket was closed right away.

It's all automated. They're probably not even looking at the tickets.

We need someone on Facebook and Twitter to nag them continuously.
Activity: 13
Sometimes i'm wondering why should we care about people that don't even take a minute to read....  Undecided
Their wallets are still active. Heard that there will be a new website. May they have more information for the community to know for high growth.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

I submitted mssage to coinexchange as well and they got back to me right away they're working on it.

They keep saying that for months. Can't trust those cunts.
Pages:
Jump to: