Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 631. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pool hash rate at http://zeit.hashstrike.com is about 80%, its now just minutes and this coin will fork. Goodbye with all efforts, goddamn

Edit: now its under 50% again
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Switched away from morecoins again, was the only big hasher left and can't afford to keep paying electric without getting coins.

Either than pool's broken or just really unlucky. I recommend the little guys there shift to hash.so, iMine or hashfaster (no particular order), you won't find a block by yourselves guys.
Activity: 68
We need to hold strong emoticoin keeps getting votes we need to show them what a community can do call everyone to arms Smiley Vote Vote Vote

Emo is probably getting votes for the same reason I gave them couple... I voted too fast as I thought Zeit is still 2nd Sad So we lost 2 votes to emo because of me. I am very sorry Sad

Don't worry mate, just be more careful in the next rounds and vote slowly, enjoy the votes  Cheesy
Activity: 127
Giving away zeit to a random follower @jpmorganpumps on twitter! Just follow and retweet my announcement!

Cheers!
Activity: 135
Just threw in .08 BTC for 800 votes.
Let's keep us on TOP!!!!

I would say keep voting, but use the btc now to buy zeit or wait until the balances of emoticoin votes increases.

Agreed no need to waste too much BTC when there's no need.

Well it isn't like 8 BTC, if I could spare 0.08BTC to help Zeitcoin why shouldn't I?
Activity: 84
We need to hold strong emoticoin keeps getting votes we need to show them what a community can do call everyone to arms Smiley Vote Vote Vote

Emo is probably getting votes for the same reason I gave them couple... I voted too fast as I thought Zeit is still 2nd Sad So we lost 2 votes to emo because of me. I am very sorry Sad
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
ZEIT is leading the way!!! Hell yeah! VOTE VOTE VOTE before 8

Can't, my voting round is ~10 past the hour so only one round left for me Sad
Activity: 140
Cant vote, bacause i do not traded yet, then donate!!:)
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
We have done a lot to get to the top and win the contract MINTPAL in the 1st place!
we are very strong and active, we can get to the moon, already this first step ... 14 days and 236 pages! impressive!
Activity: 179
ZEIT is leading the way!!! Hell yeah! VOTE VOTE VOTE before 8
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Activity: 189
Let's keep us on TOP!!!!

I would say keep voting, but use the btc now to buy zeit or wait until the balances of emoticoin votes increases.

Agreed no need to waste too much BTC when there's no need.
Activity: 98
Let's keep us on TOP!!!!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
People are united and Zeitcoin Long live Zeitcoin - the first popular cryptocurrency in the world

+++++++million to that!!!!!!!!My respect!!!!
Activity: 140
People are united and Zeitcoin Long live Zeitcoin - the first popular cryptocurrency in the world
Activity: 189
If anoyone wants to contribute for the BTC I have put up to get us to first in ZEIT

Send it to the donation address where we can help the people who lost out from cryptorush

MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx

I have 2.5 M in cryptorush are they lost?
Yes, There was a period right after they pulled it where you could withdraw but i think they may have disabled it. This is the point of the donations Tongue
Hmmmm %$###^ I cab still see them in my balance.

I want my coins!

You will surely get a share of the donations... Maybe contact the Dev.
Activity: 135
Let's keep us on TOP!!!!
Activity: 70
If anoyone wants to contribute for the BTC I have put up to get us to first in ZEIT

Send it to the donation address where we can help the people who lost out from cryptorush

MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx

I have 2.5 M in cryptorush are they lost?
Yes, There was a period right after they pulled it where you could withdraw but i think they may have disabled it. This is the point of the donations Tongue
Hmmmm %$###^ I cab still see them in my balance.

I want my coins!
Activity: 70
Remember that someone who's put 6.6 BTC into EMO, can probably reach into his deep pockets again and buy another 2 or 3 BTC worth of votes. By all means keep voting, but don't get sucked into the hype that the exchange presence *right now* will make or break Zeitcoin's success.

In in for the long run, eager for community initiatives to expand the coin's use beyond the 'crypto world', and making a stand as we promote TZM's principles (with or without their so-called-official support Wink ).

Onwards and Upwards!
Myagui

+1  Grin
Jump to: