Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 632. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Many congrats to all people i thing we have made great work but keep voiting.Sorry but i can`t send any zeit for votes because i`m at work!!!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Who is the hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?  We are Number one on mintpal now !

Zoom Zoom Zoom, we are going to the moon, ?10, 9 , 8 ... 1 ?. ?GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oe6UzVs7_Y

Yes we are! But nevermind, keep voting like there's no tomorrow, until we are in.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If anoyone wants to contribute for the BTC I have put up to get us to first in ZEIT

Send it to the donation address where we can help the people who lost out from cryptorush

MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx

I have 2.5 M in cryptorush are they lost?

Those cryptorush basters, I lost 2.6M Zeitcoin from there too
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Remember that someone who's put 6.6 BTC into EMO, can probably reach into his deep pockets again and buy another 2 or 3 BTC worth of votes. By all means keep voting, but don't get sucked into the hype that the exchange presence *right now* will make or break Zeitcoin's success.

In in for the long run, eager for community initiatives to expand the coin's use beyond the 'crypto world', and making a stand as we promote TZM's principles (with or without their so-called-official support Wink ).

Onwards and Upwards!
Myagui

Emo is about to get emotional... as we take off.. To The Moon.. Tongue
Activity: 98
We crushed Emoticoin. I have transferred doge coins now to MintPal to buy zeitcoin. This is going to be the best coin ever!!!
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Remember that someone who's put 6.6 BTC into EMO, can probably reach into his deep pockets again and buy another 2 or 3 BTC worth of votes. By all means keep voting, but don't get sucked into the hype that the exchange presence *right now* will make or break Zeitcoin's success.

In in for the long run, eager for community initiatives to expand the coin's use beyond the 'crypto world', and making a stand as we promote TZM's principles (with or without their so-called-official support Wink ).

Onwards and Upwards!
Myagui
If anoyone wants to contribute for the BTC I have put up to get us to first in ZEIT

Send it to the donation address where we can help the people who lost out from cryptorush

Yes, There was a period right after they pulled it where you could withdraw but i think they may have disabled it. This is the point of the donations Tongue
Activity: 140
Because of the good news coin price should be much more and not fall down, I already set up their coins on PoS
Activity: 70

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Simply put: Emoticoin does not have any community support like ZEIT !
Activity: 424
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Okay, thanx to the community I got enuff doge to get me started on MintPal, I've voted & sent the 0.0011 Btc from the Doge to the voting fund.

LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!

I sent 189751 Zeitcoin

Awesome thanks this is what community is all about +1000000
sent 100k Tongue
Activity: 434
We are at the TOPPPPPPPP keep up
Activity: 49
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

I sent 189751 Zeitcoin

Awesome thanks this is what community is all about +1000000
Activity: 140

I sent 189751 Zeitcoin
Activity: 14
Who is the hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?  We are Number one on mintpal now !

Zoom Zoom Zoom, we are going to the moon, ?10, 9 , 8 ... 1 ?. ?GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oe6UzVs7_Y
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Jump to: