Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 635. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We can do this, push the votes we deserve it.
Activity: 294
Fuck Im out of town and dont have my l9ggin or I would pay some btc for votes. Keep voting peeps dont let these emo folks win.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
We are only a few hundred votes behind EMO coin (WTF is that)..

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Get voting and we can get on mintpal tonight!!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community Action Request

Nobody likes to loose their electricity on a pool that finds no blocks.

That is why I'm going to provide a kickstart and make the following offer, for the next 100 miners that get mining @ zeit.morecoins.org

Just P.M me your pool username and I'll send you TEN THOUSAND ZEIT

Let's take this pool to the moon!  Grin

Thank you Alty
A member of your word!

http://zeit.morecoins.org
needs more help.....get it done faster
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
if we make 4000 votes in 3hours that would be insane haha power through guys! just keep clicking till you see your votes registering haha

I was hoping to mine enuff other coin to get me started voting but helping out morecoins has put me behind.

If any kind soul can send me just enuff Doge to get me started I'd be grateful - not least by 15 extra votes.

DJAamRPoEZcJnn6rsLxT2P7sQFvM5obECv

Thanx in advance Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
3300 votes would be enough...

Go Go!
Activity: 434
Can we do the miracle????Why not.Be positive.We want 3295 votes come on peopleeeeeeeeeeee voteeeee
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
if we make 4000 votes in 3hours that would be insane haha power through guys! just keep clicking till you see your votes registering haha
Activity: 124
MintPal @MintPalExchange
We'll be taking our next voting winner today at 8PM GMT (3:30 hours from now). It's close at the top, who will win? https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 102
I'm not solo mining. That would be pointless for me. I've been pool mining the whole time. I have been on morecoins mining on that block that is giving us all so much grief.

But you were on a pool with hardly anyone else there, hence, basically solo mining.

Ah! I see what you are saying now. I always try out a couple of pools when I mine. I mine on hashrapid also. But I was trying out morecoins and we got stuck on that block, and it was my own stubborness that kept me on there because I wanted to see it through to the end. Either my CPU will burn up, or we will finish that block.  Cool

try hash.so - works great
Activity: 424
3.5 hours until MINTPAL adds a new coin.  LET'S GIVE A FINAL PUSH!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I'm not solo mining. That would be pointless for me. I've been pool mining the whole time. I have been on morecoins mining on that block that is giving us all so much grief.

But you were on a pool with hardly anyone else there, hence, basically solo mining.

Ah! I see what you are saying now. I always try out a couple of pools when I mine. I mine on hashrapid also. But I was trying out morecoins and we got stuck on that block, and it was my own stubborness that kept me on there because I wanted to see it through to the end. Either my CPU will burn up, or we will finish that block.  Cool
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I think the "Wallers" (the guys that put up large sell walls) just killed this latest growing spurt!

Back down to 1 sat!

do you really think what you say?

They do it to every coin, this one is no exception.

You need massive firepower to get through those walls and even when you do, the Wallers will be back to stop growth.

Such idiocy. You don't wall up, you let growth happen or else you kill the coin and you end up in the litecoin sub satoshi markets.

This money can grow over MINTCOIN, we had all the votes MINTPAL thanks to the community and we did not need to pay to rise to the top!
This is the result of all of us and we have to invest and hold your head high!

Here we go! Tomorrow we are 1
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Activity: 98
Hashstrik is getting 50 percent now. People should move to other pools. I'm using http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com/
Activity: 252
Please everybody go to http://zeit.morecoins.org to solve the blog peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone else getting double their hashrate on morecoins?? the pools acting odd.

I have there 890kh/s

It seems to be ok now.. getting 1.2MH/s but a while ago i was getting 2.8MH/s which is impossible on my hardware.

Any time you see your hash rate on a pool page, remember that it is JUST an estimate.  It is guessing based on how fast you are sending shares.  And if a pool has their stats set to update quickly (like every minute) then you can hit spots where you send a ton of shares quickly and it makes it look like your hash rate is much higher than it actually is.  The other extreme is that you can see half or less of your real hash rate.  This is also affected by vardiff, until the size of shares you submit stabilizes.

tl;dr- don't be concerned in the short term if your hash rate is wrong.  Give it time to stabilize!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Here's another 400KH/s stepping over to http://zeit.morecoins.org
Spread out people, I know it's nice and cozy at hashstrike, but we need the diversity Smiley

- Myagui

[edit: make that 1MH/s ... Going All In Wink ]

Yes! Much thanks for helping out at morecoins. I have been burning my CPU up for almost a week trying to hash that block. I have never seen anything like that before.

Dude, you'll never find a block by yourself with single CPU mining.
You need to get on a pool with some big hashers so you can get a percentage of the coins they find

Activity: 252

But when I send coins, I get this strange message:

Code:
~/zeitcoin/zeitcoind sendtoaddress MYHsWpJJ34NewErMxtrWT4EaqJTiWkFUHY 50000 starterkit starterkit
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected.  
This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent,
such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy
but not marked as spent here."}

Which is not what I did.
Please help me liberate my coins!
They are stuck somewhere, but where?  
What can I do?

It sounds like your copy of the blockchain is corrupted.  Try these steps:

- zeitcoind stop
- Backup a copy of your wallet.dat
- Go to your .Zeitcoin folder, and delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat and Zeitcoin.conf
- start zeitcoind

It will take a long time to re-download the blockchain but that should fix it.  -rescan only checks your copy of the blockchain on disk, and it sounds like yours is wrong for some reason, which is really weird.
Jump to: