Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 777. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why some blocks are 0% shared? What's the meaning?

Block   Validity   Finder                  Time             Difficulty   Amount       Expected Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
2782   56 left   anonymous   01/03 18:46:30   110.62   694,852.90    453,102                        16                  0.00
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Zeitcoin Profit calculator

Chart unavailable until the block explorer
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me how to Sync the windows wallet please >_<

create zeitcoin.conf with these setting

rpcuser="Zeit"
rpcpassword="Zeitgeist"
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
received my 50k for twitter giveaway, thx ZEITCOIN  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Google doc is no longer working!! It says that you have to request access from the owner. Could you pleas grant access so that people will be able to access the document of the giveaway!

As stated many times we have started the giveaway and are doing it offline when it is complete the document will be put back up there was too much load from viewers when we kept it online
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A word to the wise: Anyone who mines at poolers.org is going to get ripped off.  I wasted hashpower mining there for 0 unconfirmed and 0 confirmed despite thousands of valids and payouts that never get paid.  That is freakin' robbery and it's plain dishonest.  These pool opps have absolutely ZERO integrity and they really should be held accountable.

POOLERS is a SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!  Spread the word.

Youre an idiot. We had no hashpower and found no blocks. You just failed to follow the exodus from the pool when we werent the first to get the wallet compiled.  Pay attention next time and check the block count and hashrate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Google doc is no longer working!! It says that you have to request access from the owner. Could you pleas grant access so that people will be able to access the document of the giveaway!
Activity: 28
This coin seems really cheap. What kind of value are we expecting from it?

How many ZEIT are created a day? 120 blocks a hr, at 250k - 1mil a block. thats like 1.5 billion coins a day? at 10 satoshi thats 150 bitcoins of value created a day. at current price / production. I think it will hit 4-5 satoshi as a bottom before climbing up a bit.
Activity: 252
hashstrike.com is the only one that's working for me..

it's closed to new users  Angry
I'm about to give up on coins4everyone
I've been mining all day and others on hashstike have made a hell of a lot more then myself.
oh well, I'll see how the evening goes

This is the challenge... if we leave the pool open, people get mad when we are close to 51%.  If we close the pool, people are mad when they cant sign up Sad  The overall net hash rate has come up and we are just over 35% right now. We'll be keeping an eye on it and as long as we are under 30% we will open registrations again. To get notified when this happens, just follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/hashstrike

Thank you!!
Activity: 462
This coin seems really cheap. What kind of value are we expecting from it?
Activity: 42
Can anyone tell me how to Sync the windows wallet please >_<
Activity: 37
All,

I have created a game for Zeit. Smiley

Basically, you drive around in your ship collect Zeit which gets us closer to world peace.

The asteroid signify's the various obstructions we face when moving towards world peace.

This was entered for the 500k Giveaway. Smiley

Hope you all like the game!

http://superbpick.com/Game/Zeit/ZeitGame.html

Wallet Addr: Mv6YQ54Hfog6RHaur311sZfQz8bbfZUyvL

Good Job Man. looks interesting
Activity: 59
I followed very early before launch for the giveaway. Not sure what to do about it. I PM'd on twitter with my wallet. For confirmation my wallet is MdLFPM2MZxMSK4tsGxmFusKJ8W62ikEy8F

Twitter is @Getitoffme

Hope I can win some coins. Not a big miner. Just 21000 Zeit coins in 24 hours.
Activity: 294
Well just went in heavy at 9 satoshis, LETS DO THIS!  Grin
i can't install the mac wallet does anyone have the same problem??

Well, the Mac wallet downloads.  Doesn't need to be installed.  However, it just doesn't work.

We just compiled ours it worked on our vm but dont want to release until we have a solid tester say it works.

Please let me know if there are any takers....

rpcuser="Zeit"
rpcpassword="Zeitgeist"
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
I have to create it into appdata/Roaming/Zeitcoin?

yes
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

rpcuser="Zeit"
rpcpassword="Zeitgeist"
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
I have to create it into appdata/Roaming/Zeitcoin?
Activity: 42
Code:
/$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$    
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$  
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/  
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$    
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/  

ZERO FEES for all accounts, every day!

http://zeit.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://zeit.poolest.com
PORT:   3336
FEES:        ZERO for mining and auto-payout.

Thanks, and happy mining!
Activity: 382
I have direct messaged from twitter to you. When will I receive my coins.

@devachelekar
Jump to: