Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 780. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

my wallet dont sync ....... helpp  dev plz
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
If you are not being followed at this time then the giveaway is closed to check to see how many we have. We found alot only had facebook so that ate up alot of the twitter followers

we are working on the total and if there are open spots we will add people to them by position.

We will follow everyone after this is done

Thanks guys please be patient we are dealing with gathering wallets on two social media platforms from 2000 people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners ZeitCoin Pool (125+ MH/s)

http://zeit.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 50 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 ZeitCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
hashstrike.com is the only one that's working for me..

it's closed to new users  Angry
I'm about to give up on coins4everyone
I've been mining all day and others on hashstike have made a hell of a lot more then myself.
oh well, I'll see how the evening goes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pools with zero integrity should be banned.  Poolers.org is a pool with ZERO integrity.  Do not mine there for Zeit or any other coin.  I will NEVER mine there again and will post anywhere they advertize.  Stealing is NOT ok!!!

DO NOT MINE AT POOLERS.ORG EVER!!!

We added that to the main post we crossed them out and gave warning better than removing as someone could find them some other way

Thank you!  Hopefully no-one else loses time, energy and coins there.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
@savian23   <<<<----------  following on twitter

MbcByW46pgKKakdrVb1EeYV8yMNTJokzu6

Private Message us on twitter this is the only way you will be paid for the giveaway

but you have to follow your followers first Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Private Message us on twitter this is the only way you will be paid for the giveaway

But I can't message you if you don't follow me...

Activity: 7

Pools with zero integrity should be banned.  Poolers.org is a pool with ZERO integrity.  Do not mine there for Zeit or any other coin.  I will NEVER mine there again and will post anywhere they advertize.  Stealing is NOT ok!!!

We added that to the main post we crossed them out and gave warning better than removing as someone could find them some other way
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks,

we had some requests so we also added a Pool for Zeitcoin, the Server is DDoS Proof @ Staminus in the US but EU nodes should also be able to connect with very low latency:

https://zeit.suprnova.cc

0% Fee, Stratum, VDiff, (real dedicated) DDoS Protection, fully scalable

Check out the pool and let me know if any problems arise (yes we run the latest source)

Aaand we finally got the Block, thanks guys !

Jump in the Pool, we still have plenty of free resources for you !

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What is the solution to a wallet never syncing? No matter how long I leave it open, it never completely downloads the blocks fully. The number of blocks change each time I open. Sometimes it might say 1200 blocks remaining, sometimes 548. But it never counts down to zero and syncs.  I have coins floating in limbo.  Thousands were sent from my pool but not showing up in my wallet because it won't sync.

Try this as your config file

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=ec2user
rpcpassword=ec2password
rpcport=44843
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=54.213.81.163

it worked for me Cheesy thanks
A word to the wise: Anyone who mines at poolers.org is going to get ripped off.  I wasted hashpower mining there for 0 unconfirmed and 0 confirmed despite thousands of valids and payouts that never get paid.  That is freakin' robbery and it's plain dishonest.  These pool opps have absolutely ZERO integrity and they really should be held accountable.

POOLERS is a SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!  Spread the word.
Activity: 59
How would I know if I won any of the promotional prize coins for being an early follower on twitter? I followed very early and posted about it (not having facebook, just twitter) and was accepted. Just in case, my twitter is   @Getitoffme

My zeit wallet   MdLFPM2MZxMSK4tsGxmFusKJ8W62ikEy8F

Not sure how the promotion works. Anyway, my wallet seems to be syncing fine now. I have such a weak mining card I hope I win. It would be more coins than I could every mine at 300khash.

My post gets lost behind the pages. I sent pm via twitter just in case. Not sure if it as necessary or not. Just giving it a shot. My twitter is @Getitoffme and wallet  MdLFPM2MZxMSK4tsGxmFusKJ8W62ikEy8F

Desperate for coins. Just 19k mined in a day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

my wallet dont sync .....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I just wanted to say that I received all my coins from yourmine. So it is not a scam, the pool was just not functioning properly, but they fixed it.
OMG, the price should be double with this dif....

The coin is 18 hours old we need to get rid of the mega hashers for the coin to stabilize still impressed a new coin holding its value around 10 satoshi
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
I unlocks my wallets but it is still not synching and giving me the info msg: Minting suspended due to locked wallet

please helps?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Following on Twitter

@vingaard2  ------> MYfuhDspfRQuUyC7Cu4yS2JwViEQDC5ZH5
Jump to: