Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 80. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I'm holding some ZEIT since the beginning of the coin, and have been a silent reader of that forum's topic since then.
But now i have a problem with the new wallet and i hope to get some help.
The old wallet was always running on my computer in background and never had any probs.

The new one is crashing recently (app does no more react).
I'm running the wallet on a late 2014's mac mini,
2.8ghz intel i5 and 8gigs of ram.
Is that too slow?
Or are there any debugging options i can activate?

I appreciate your help
nuggler
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I've just bought some ZEIT on YoBit because of the low price and I like the idea/community.

However, got a bit concerned since coinmarketcap doesn't list YoBit as a ZEIT exchange. Did I just buy somebody's rip off fake coin?

No such thing as fake Zeitcoins on any exchange. The best thing you can do is sell the Zeit for LTC/Doge/BTC, transfer those to a different exchange that has a Zeit pairing (look on the first page of this thread) and then withdraw to your wallet. The final step is NEVER USE YOBIT AGAIN!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I've just bought some ZEIT on YoBit because of the low price and I like the idea/community.

However, got a bit concerned since coinmarketcap doesn't list YoBit as a ZEIT exchange. Did I just buy somebody's rip off fake coin?

Read the 1st post of this thread, it warns not to use YoBit - as far as I know, it's because their wallet is never sync'd - and you can't withdraw, but I've never used that exchange so I can't say for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's been a long time coming but I have finally staked my first lot of Zeit coins overnight so I'm very happy to see I have earned some coins. Now I look forward to the Ultra low inflation and hopefully this will help the price to rise a little but it has been great to see the price stable at around 2 to 4 sats for a while now.
Activity: 224
what does this mean?

No Worries,  
I PM Fairglu, that the Chainz block explorer needs to be restarted.

Cool

Update:
Chainz Zeitcoin Block explorer is now back in sync.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Excellent good indicative table! All clearly visible!
----
Zeitcoin Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/# is hanging at block 3773508.

Cheers,
Ray

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Zeitcoin Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/# is hanging at block 3773508.

Cheers,
Ray
Just bought a few , could someone please explain what exactly "ultra low inflation" means ? Thanks !

It means we will go from 5% to .0005% rate starting 11 August (hence the term "ultra low" because the coin supply will grow at an extremely slow pace....it may as well be like bitcoin, with POS being responsible for securing the network).

Actually less than BTC,

BTC makes on average 1728 coins per day until June 2020 when they drop to 864 per day.
Zeitcoin will make ~500 coins per day.

╥Aztek

This is technically true, in terms of raw inflation Zeitcoin would be far less. I was speaking in practical terms tho. You don't "earn an income" (assuming stable prices) if you hold bitcoin. And while the same would technically be true for zeit, the amount would be so small as to be practically meaningless.

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

ZEITCOIN'S ULTRA LOW INFLATION! Smiley

All Zeitcoin Wallet Users should update to v2.0.2.1 Gauntlet
Before Aug 11th 2017.

All Wallets can be download from the Official Website
http://www.zeit-coin.net/

Windows Alternative Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!XYJXhKbb!V06WmC5SeTtqqrbMSbLz03cem7AbMsivS4ROS842SOI
Steps for Windows Users, Backup your wallet.dat,  Download the 2.0.2.1 version , close the 2.0.1.7 version , and start the 2.0.2.1 version.
And you are set.  Wink

Zeitcoin-qt.exe Checksums
MD5 :  FBB3F215B9A8C91C374D98709DAD3450
SHA-1: D3E5E137D328A7D6C7767981836B91DB5BFE55E6

Mac Users:
Zeitcoin-qt-mac.zip  Checksums
SHA-1 Checksum: 865A7AB6D9B9764182651A1340CB75E6A9E8F765

Mac Users Alternative Download
https://mega.nz/#!TEJFjK7Q!2f74LZlxpaN6vw6JeS2On5eoUFi2LK06gk6eNkWIvJA

Both Windows & Mac Downloads are available on zeit-knights.slack.com under announcements

Linux Users can update from the source code.
https://github.com/zeitcoin/zeitcoin

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
How do I set up POS mining? Or is this not possible?
Once your coins are mature, you start minting. Depending on the age and number of coins you get your PoS reward. Old (high) reward before August 11th and ULI reward afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 84
I sent 600+k zeit to my Cryptıpia ZEIT Adres from My Wallet  v2.0.2.1 Gauntlet
But Still 0 conifirmations what is Wrong
Anyone HELP ?
Activity: 51
How do I set up POS mining? Or is this not possible?
Activity: 224
What are the benefits of becoming a Knight, apart from the obvious?

I have been watching this thread for a while now and love that the devs get involved in the community and the fact that the community is so active.  I see a lot of potential, but still researching a lot about ZEIT before I get involved.

Hmm,
Benefits to being a ZEIT Knight in the Long Run

1.  Considering the Knights will become Legends in Crypto History,
     Glory & Remembrance

2.   Well Off Financially ,  beyond most expectations.
      (By Processing ZEIT Transactions on a daily basis.)

3.   Being able to start Charitable works to suit your conscience.

If you want to be remembered in history as one of the ZEIT 300 Knights
that help make ZEIT into the #1 coin, and want to help with charitable works ,
when our Price is much higher, then Knighthood is something you should consider.

By Becoming a Knight , you Officially become one of the Foundation Stones that stabilizes this coin and makes it possible for ZEIT to start changing this world for the better, by allowing thru out the world a form of virtual currency that can not be manipulated or devalued like government fiat.

ZEIT is the Dream Achieved of what BTC was supposed to be.  Wink

Cool
Activity: 5
What are the benefits of becoming a Knight, apart from the obvious?

I have been watching this thread for a while now and love that the devs get involved in the community and the fact that the community is so active.  I see a lot of potential, but still researching a lot about ZEIT before I get involved.

Just bought a few , could someone please explain what exactly "ultra low inflation" means ? Thanks !

It means we will go from 5% to .0005% rate starting 11 August (hence the term "ultra low" because the coin supply will grow at an extremely slow pace....it may as well be like bitcoin, with POS being responsible for securing the network).
Activity: 158
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Do we have an info about the status of the updates on the exchanges?

Exchanges  Running version ULI 2.0.2.1
CoinXchange
Cryptopia
NovaExchange
SouthXchange

Aztek said TradeSatoshi has said they would update shortly.
Alcurex was informed by support email.
Will Contact them ~August 1 to get a full confirmation they are on the ULI version.

Both Block Explorers are already on the ULI.

Cool

FYI:
As of Last Count 68.2 % has already updated to the ULI version.
Perfect kiklo, thanks for the update on that. Glad to see that most is already on the new version of the wallet.
It is important to keep people reminding on that. We still have enough time, despite the holiday period.
Pages:
Jump to: