Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 846. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
0% Fee
10000 zeitcoin bonus to block founder
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I liked your facebook page and i followed your twitter account.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
What's the best way to automate the mining?

I made a shortcut on my desktop which will start the mining and added that to task schedular. It will start at the specified time.

But what if the launch is not exactly at that time and cgminer can't connect to the pool?

Come join the IRC Channel you can get great info from our great members.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
HashFaster's Crypto Mining Network
introducing its ZeitCoin Pool!

http://zeit.hashfaster.com

Launching with the rest of them at midnight!!

Come join a mining network with history!

Hope to see yall there

ZC
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
What's the best way to automate the mining?

I made a shortcut on my desktop which will start the mining and added that to task schedular. It will start at the specified time.

But what if the launch is not exactly at that time and cgminer can't connect to the pool?
I also don't know if you are aware of this but we are running multiple instances of chats, pms, twitter and facebook account messages as well as the irc forum and updating our google doc with giveaways if i sound short its because we don't have time to discuss with you here what we have already discussed previously nor do we have time to sit around and be falsely accused of anything
"Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true."

Get educated

I really don't understand why you're behaving in this way. Why are you so scared of simple questions and honest discussion?

If you want to have an honest discussion come to irc we can talk there with everyone http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
"Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true."

Get educated

I really don't understand why you're behaving in this way. Why are you so scared of simple questions and honest discussion?

Get educated
legendary
Lightrider

Read your original post

"I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming."

That is propaganda and if you can't see that then you are ridiculously blind im done with you. You actually know the involvement we are going to have as we sent you proof yet you still slander us. What about your request for us to make a video for you so you can show it at your Zday event.

You fundamentalists are the problem with movements in general you think your important enough to change the world yet do nothing to do so.

We are making steps in the right direction to challenge the system.

I am done here with you

That's not propaganda, that's just me sharing my thoughts. Obviously, I could be wrong about what happened and if I am I apologize. As to your proof, I cannot honestly say that it is the most convincing as it is merely a bunch of text quotes that anybody could have written. Are there any public statements of support that can be verified by third parties? I am still looking forward to such a presentation, and I hope you produce it so that I may show others.

To what fundamentalism do I adhere to? I've said repeatedly that I think cryptocurrency is likely a transition technology. What I'm questioning is whether it is an appropriate project for the movement to be associated with so tightly.
Lightrider

Read your original post

"I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming."

That is propaganda and if you can't see that then you are ridiculously blind im done with you. You actually know the involvement we are going to have as we sent you proof yet you still slander us. What about your request for us to make a video for you so you can show it at your Zday event.

You fundamentalists are the problem with movements in general you think your important enough to change the world yet do nothing to do so.

We are making steps in the right direction to challenge the system.

I am done here with you

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We'll setup a pool for Zeit ! Smiley

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey, guys! check out my blog post:
http://breekmd.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/zeitcoin-be-a-part-of-the-zeit-movement/

feedback is always appreciated! good luck with the launch!
legendary
I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming.

Only to people like you we started a new thread because we changed the entire algorithm read before you respond with your propaganda also pre announcement and announcement 2 different things GTFO of here and go spread your crap elsewhere

To what propaganda do you refer? Me and other Zeitgeist movement members were discussing the merits of being associated with a zeitgeist branded money. I don't understand how your hostility to a fellow Zeitgiest movement member reflects well on you, your project or the movement in general. I'm not trying to stop you or say what you're doing is wrong. I just think it's worthwhile to discuss the implications of this development. Do you honestly have a problem with that?
Thanks for joining our movement

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Sounds Interesting +1
Liked on Twitter & FB  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Jump to: