Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 849. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Too bad this coin is related to that horrible movie.   Three stars in Orions belt are the three kings at Jesus' birth?  Virgo looks like an M, so... Mary?  
Activity: 294
how many hours&minutes later the launch will start from now? the countdowns are not working I think..

5 am GMT also countdown on page 1 of this post is working fine just refresh the page  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Any suggest is accepted Cheesy
Hi everyone! I'm new about cryptocurrency, I would like to mine this one from day one.

I don't have a powerful pc but just a laptop, right now I was going on by renting server and I know they are not the best option. So I would like to switch to something more effective, like a rig. The problem is that I don't know which service I could use for this purpose...

Any help?

And, a silly question: is there a big difference if I start to mine at the moment of the launch or if I wait 4-6 hour?

I cannot help you with your rig question, that said your second question is quite a difficult one to answer usually, but i would expect this coin to gain momentum from the off very quickly, so yes mining from the off is advantageous.
Activity: 280
Hi everyone! I'm new about cryptocurrency, I would like to mine this one from day one.

I don't have a powerful pc but just a laptop, right now I was going on by renting server and I know they are not the best option. So I would like to switch to something more effective, like a rig. The problem is that I don't know which service I could use for this purpose...

Any help?

And, a silly question: is there a big difference if I start to mine at the moment of the launch or if I wait 4-6 hour?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
744 minutes until launch according to my sundial!

Hope everything goes smooth Zeitcoin Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
how many hours&minutes later the launch will start from now? the countdowns are not working I think..

Couldn't have a live countdown on here I will add a time link to the first post
774 people have claimed their spot in our giveaway of 50,000 ZEIT each

Follow us on twitter like us on facebook to be entered.

https://docs.google.com/a/zeit-coin.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-wtrqZ9vg_dExKY2tGSEVpU21ZLXBvVmhVSGgzOHc&usp=sharing#gid=0
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
How will we receive our giveaway coins? Any ideas! Any tipbot or other way?

We will ask people to pm us through twitter their wallets only way to ensure that it is the person we added.

We have a few that only had facebook they can message us through there
Activity: 382
How will we receive our giveaway coins? Any ideas! Any tipbot or other way?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@sseteste , followed on twitter and liked on Facebook, nice coin.

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open! for Registration

JOIN HERE!

Afrikaan and bulgarian have just been added to the translations
There is a huuuuuuge giveaway for free so why say IPO?

Thanks
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I think this is the IPO.
How can I get it?
Will be getting to add the pools just responding to all the pm's we got last night right now that's next on my list cheers
Jump to: