Pages:
Author

Topic: Zencloud - Gaw - 10 Free GH - Sharing information (No refferral spam tricks) - page 2. (Read 9152 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yeah same my free 10ghs is gone
But I remember some saying it is for 'life time'!

hi!
i think the condition of the contract are two

1) life time contract
2) the contract will be canceled when mined bitcoin are lowest then mantenaince fee

or at least,
i think so!!!

It seems you are right.
Anyways,I 'll send a support ticket and see what they have to say about the 'missing free 10ghs'.
can you give me their support ticket mate?
i want sent ticket for them
thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

hi!

1) life time contract
2) the contract will be canceled when mined bitcoin are lowest then mantenaince fee

or at least,
i think so!!!

It seems you are right.
Anyways,I 'll send a support ticket and see what they have to say about the 'missing free 10ghs'.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

hi!

1) life time contract

or at least,
i think so!!!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
zeushash.com announced the sale of new type of ghs with lowest maintenance fees ($0.002 per ghs per day)

Dear Zeus friends,
Bet you had a GREAAAAT weekend since the Bitcoin price is regaining momentum and continues to rise, rise, rise!!
We are all thrilled to see Bitcoin is back with its vitality and we are ready to bring you even more excitement this week with some great news!!
BATCH II CONTRACT ONLINE
Finally!! The freshly baked Batch II GHS Contract is on the table waiting for all of you!! And there’s NO BETTER TIME than NOW to own some brand new cloud node when the Bitcoin price is climbing up so fast!!
And there’s another good reason to invest now!! We told you that you will be AMAZED to find out the UNBELIEVABLE PRICES:
Batch II GHS Contract (Lifetime)
Order Tier       ≥100T    ≥10T   ≥1T   ≥200G   ≥20G   ≥1G
Price per GHS $0.359 $0.399 $0.459 $0.539 $0.579 $0.669

Are you surprised already?! As low as $359 for 1 THS!! And the maintenance fees at ONLY:
$0.002 per GHS per DAY!!
And we promised a PRIVILEGED PURCHASE for CURRENT USERS. So here come the DISCOUNTS for you!!
1. If you are an EXISTING USER of ZeusHash who registered before Jan. 27th 2015, you will enjoy:
-10% OFF for all your BATCH II ORDERS!!
2. If you are a recognized VIP CLIENT, you will enjoy:
-20% OFF for all your BATCH II ORDERS!!
3. Don’t worry if you are a NEWLY REGISTERED USER!! You will enjoy:
-ONE WEEK of ZERO MAITENANCE FEES if you are among the FIRST 10 ORDERS EVERY DAY!!
The new contract will be OFFICALLY RELEASED FOR SALE at 20:00, Jan. 27th (UTC-8). And the special offer lasts from Jan. 27th to Jan. 31st 2015. Don’t miss the BIG discounts!!
We hope you can see we’ve pooled all the best mining resources to deliver even more cost-efficient and sustainable cloud node to you. We are more than happy to see our efforts finally pay off and enable us to provide the world’s best cloud mining services!!
BATCH I CONTRACTS CONTINUE TO MINE
As Bitcoin price is turning around and back on its feet, we are glad to see the possible “freezing” of Batch I GHS contracts we warned last week is AWAY from us now!
Our nodes for Batch I contracts will continue to run perfectly and mine you Bitcoins.

i though this thread is about zencloud
why bring zeushash here, that is syit company

sorry
my mistake, you are right
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
zeushash.com announced the sale of new type of ghs with lowest maintenance fees ($0.002 per ghs per day)

Dear Zeus friends,
Bet you had a GREAAAAT weekend since the Bitcoin price is regaining momentum and continues to rise, rise, rise!!
We are all thrilled to see Bitcoin is back with its vitality and we are ready to bring you even more excitement this week with some great news!!
BATCH II CONTRACT ONLINE
Finally!! The freshly baked Batch II GHS Contract is on the table waiting for all of you!! And there’s NO BETTER TIME than NOW to own some brand new cloud node when the Bitcoin price is climbing up so fast!!
And there’s another good reason to invest now!! We told you that you will be AMAZED to find out the UNBELIEVABLE PRICES:

Are you surprised already?! As low as $359 for 1 THS!! And the maintenance fees at ONLY:
$0.002 per GHS per DAY!!
And we promised a PRIVILEGED PURCHASE for CURRENT USERS. So here come the DISCOUNTS for you!!
1. If you are an EXISTING USER of ZeusHash who registered before Jan. 27th 2015, you will enjoy:
-ONE WEEK of ZERO MAITENANCE FEES if you are among the FIRST 10 ORDERS EVERY DAY!!
The new contract will be OFFICALLY RELEASED FOR SALE at 20:00, Jan. 27th (UTC-8). And the special offer lasts from Jan. 27th to Jan. 31st 2015. Don’t miss the BIG discounts!!
We hope you can see we’ve pooled all the best mining resources to deliver even more cost-efficient and sustainable cloud node to you. We are more than happy to see our efforts finally pay off and enable us to provide the world’s best cloud mining services!!
As Bitcoin price is turning around and back on its feet, we are glad to see the possible “freezing” of Batch I GHS contracts we warned last week is AWAY from us now!
Our nodes for Batch I contracts will continue to run perfectly and mine you Bitcoins.

i though this thread is about zencloud
why bring zeushash here, that is syit company

Dear Zeus friends,
BATCH II CONTRACT ONLINE

$0.002 per GHS per DAY!!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Because the fee for 10ghs is more of profit and have deleted all  Sad

only 10ghs and gone  Sad
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
Because the fee for 10ghs is more of profit and have deleted all  Sad
Activity: 546
My free 10ghs is missing from my dashboard.Did it happen to everyone?

Unfortunately yes  Angry
Activity: 322

yes true, there may be a mistake  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 266
legendary
My free 10ghs is missing from my dashboard.Did it happen to everyone?
Activity: 700
Thank you for this info!
Option to get free 10 ghs is still available?
no it is over now,

Is there any other cloud mining service where is some free ghs for testing? anyone know something?

cloudminr.io and terabox.me offer 100 GHs for testing
During one week they "mined" about 0.0083 BTC but to withdraw them you have to buy 50 GHs contract.

https://zeushash.com gives free 1-10 GHs just for registration.

BTW, right now it's possible to buy ghs from https://cloudminr.io with 21% of discount
use promo code BITCOINALIENS 

many thanks for your info mate
hope it still active Smiley

promocode still works
I just cheked it
Activity: 252
no it is over now,

Is there any other cloud mining service where is some free ghs for testing? anyone know something?

During one week they "mined" about 0.0083 BTC but to withdraw them you have to buy 50 GHs contract.

BTW, right now it's possible to buy ghs from https://cloudminr.io with 21% of discount

many thanks for your info mate
hope it still active Smiley
Activity: 321
My free 10 ghs miner is gone. No note whatsoever why it is gone. But I did able to withdraw my balance.
Activity: 700
Thank you for zeusminer link!
no it is over now,

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
no it is over now,

i confirm all...
and i can say 50Ghash contract are too high..

on terabox,
at the current price to withdraw 0.0083btc you need to
buy 50GHASH who mean 0,0545btc...

Pages:
Jump to: