Pages:
Author

Topic: Zencloud - Gaw - 10 Free GH - Sharing information (No refferral spam tricks) - page 8. (Read 9152 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
What can you do with the 10gh Hashlet Genesis Gift ?

I don see anywhere to withdraw btc even mined .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Got my 10 GHs! Thanks a ton!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Got my 10 Gh Thanks for the information
Activity: 718
Registered 12 h ago, completed the tutorial, setup my miner and now i got 4502 sats.. not bad for a free gift!

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i've hot my 10 GH for free after completing the site's tutorial. it works thank you for introducing it. now i see what happens next.

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
That's pretty cool. Anyone knows if this is only for newcomers? I'm already a Zencloud user but I wouldn't mind an extra 10 GH  Roll Eyes
For those new to GAW/Zencloud, yes the 10 GH is a lifetime contract (at least for as long as it is profitable) and yes you'll pay a maintenance fee of $0.01 for every 5 GH/s Genesis hashlet that you own per day. So in this case, $0.02 will be deducted from your earnings every day. Enjoy your freebie!  Smiley

It is only for newcomers Sad
Though perhaps there would be a way for you to make a new account and transfer the miners from your old account to it?
legendary
Activity: 1148
That's pretty cool. Anyone knows if this is only for newcomers? I'm already a Zencloud user but I wouldn't mind an extra 10 GH  Roll Eyes
For those new to GAW/Zencloud, yes the 10 GH is a lifetime contract (at least for as long as it is profitable) and yes you'll pay a maintenance fee of $0.01 for every 5 GH/s Genesis hashlet that you own per day. So in this case, $0.02 will be deducted from your earnings every day. Enjoy your freebie!  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Are those hashlet for lifetime? If not I'm not wasting my time lol

Yes it is forever.  It is a special one that cannot be sold, but always remains on your account.

Is there any maintenance fee or it is free forever as well ?

They don't specify I don't think.  But I believe standard running fees will be taken out like any other hashlet.

(Truth be told I am more of a hardware guy and have not used cloud as much, so please anyone correct me if i say something wrong)

In the "rates" section you can see that the fee is 0.01$/day for the 5gh/s Genesis, but nothing is specified for the 10gh/s one. I'd guess it's 0.02$ per day.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Yes it is forever.  It is a special one that cannot be sold, but always remains on your account.

They don't specify I don't think.  But I believe standard running fees will be taken out like any other hashlet.

(Truth be told I am more of a hardware guy and have not used cloud as much, so please anyone correct me if i say something wrong)
Activity: 686
Merit: 255

Yes it is forever.  It is a special one that cannot be sold, but always remains on your account.

legendary

Yes it is forever.  It is a special one that cannot be sold, but always remains on your account.
legendary
Thank you, signed up and got the hashlet.. now let's see
You mention "no ref spam trick" but.. isn't it a great idea to sign up under someone else to make him earn more?

Would be nice to start a "referrals chain".. so everyone could get more  ??

*Edit, didn't find any referral link to post, it looks like it's e-mail invites only Sad

I thought the same.  But for referral to bring anything I would need to refer you and you make a purchase.

I thought I would rather have fun with the community and share instead spamming hoping you spend money to make me money.  Specifically considering I have no long how long this will go for.
Activity: 718
Thank you, signed up and got the hashlet.. now let's see
You mention "no ref spam trick" but.. isn't it a great idea to sign up under someone else to make him earn more?

Would be nice to start a "referrals chain".. so everyone could get more  ??

*Edit, didn't find any referral link to post, it looks like it's e-mail invites only Sad

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I believe the hashlet is yours forever, I think it was mentioned in the tour.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thanks for the tip! I signed up and received my free hashlet, let's see what happens.
legendary
I got 10Gh for free too.
Thank you for this offer and thank you for not providing your referral link.

Your welcome not a ton but nice little freebie.

Just for record I googled and found this, I did not take it from the thread requiring referral's.    I want to make clear I didn't take it from who ever that is.
Activity: 700
I got 10Gh for free too.
Thank you for this offer and thank you for not providing your referral link.
legendary
Go to the following address and sign up a account and go through the guided tour of website.  If you exit out of the tour you will not get the 10 GH at end.

http://www.gawminers.com/pages/zencloud-account#zencloudsignupform

You will see on page "Free hashlet bitcoin miner with every account".  I am obviously not in charge of how long they keep this promo going. I can say it was working as of about 10 minutes ago.  

Happy Mining!
Pages:
Jump to: