Pages:
Author

Topic: Zencloud - Gaw - 10 Free GH - Sharing information (No refferral spam tricks) - page 4. (Read 9152 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
178163sat

You can reat in the upper right corner in the jpg image!

Wink Wink Cheesy

That's weird, I have a bit more than that and the site says my balance is too low to be able to withdraw.

Perhaps the minimum amount required for withdrawing is only for those who have the free miner?

No, I have only free miner and withdrawed without a problem.

There is no minimum withdrawal amount. I withdrawed 0.00157BTC without a single problem.

Well, it worked today for some reasons.
Thanks for the help!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
178163sat

Wink Wink Cheesy

That's weird, I have a bit more than that and the site says my balance is too low to be able to withdraw.

Perhaps the minimum amount required for withdrawing is only for those who have the free miner?

There is no minimum withdrawal amount. I withdrawed 0.00157BTC without a single problem.

Sure. I can confirm that!
Withdraw with no limit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
178163sat

Wink Wink Cheesy

178163sat

Wink Wink Cheesy

Activity: 126
The best thing is that you don't need to have purchased miner to withdraw funds like other free cloudminers have. (for example hashie.co). So if I decide in future to use cloudmining I would choose Zencloud.

Does anyone know what the minimum withdrawal amount is though?

I have 0.002 BTC since signing up two or three weeks ago, and I can't withdraw yet.

There is no minimum withdrawal, but probably you have to buy some GHs - if you earn from promotion GHS - you can't withdraw.
i was purchased 1mh/s but till now i cant withdraw ;(
always appears warning u have no balance
my balance 2mbtc now Sad

I'm really curious.
I will try soon to withdraw from my free 10gh account and a give feedback.

just tried...

all work fine...

you just use the 2FA auth to enable withdraw

Yeah I used 2FA like they asked, but it still said that the balance was too low.

If it's not too indiscrete, how much did you had when you tried to withdraw?

178163sat

Wink Wink Cheesy
The best thing is that you don't need to have purchased miner to withdraw funds like other free cloudminers have. (for example hashie.co). So if I decide in future to use cloudmining I would choose Zencloud.

I have 0.002 BTC since signing up two or three weeks ago, and I can't withdraw yet.

There is no minimum withdrawal, but probably you have to buy some GHs - if you earn from promotion GHS - you can't withdraw.
my balance 2mbtc now Sad

I'm really curious.

just tried...

all work fine...

Yeah I used 2FA like they asked, but it still said that the balance was too low.

If it's not too indiscrete, how much did you had when you tried to withdraw?
10gh free promo is over there, just sign up there,
no bonus received Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

no no!!!
when i receive invite for 10Gh free, I recorder on zencloud, and the account is mining correctly...

not so much... but is warking...

about 7000dat/day.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
10gh free promo is over there, just sign up there,
no bonus received Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

my balance 2mbtc now Sad

I'm really curious.

just tried...

all work fine...

my balance 2mbtc now Sad

I'm really curious.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

my balance 2mbtc now Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

There is no minimum for withdraw. Just SMS autentication to enable autentication.

Activity: 112

i get the hashie.co voucher...

and then i discover who for withdraw i need to biy 20GHASH

beautiful rip!!!!!!!!!!

in addition, the hashie.co layout is really hurt!!!!
Activity: 94
it's good as a daily faucet and if you forget about it you see some balance too after a month or two.
i was registered since 2 weeks ago...
i see average payout is 7000sat/day

12500sat/day payout - 5500sat/day Maintenance fee

i think if you get it free.. is it ok!!!

just take it like a daily faucet

Wink
Activity: 98
i was registered since 2 weeks ago...
i see average payout is 7000sat/day

12500sat/day payout - 5500sat/day Maintenance fee
Pages:
Jump to: