Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 19. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
According to Fairvalue, Zil should be alot higher than its current price.

https://www.coinfairvalue.com/coins/zilliqa/
Total Fair Market Cap:
$388,462,505,626

Fair Value
$0.0516
legendary
Every business that might use or already does use some form of Blockchain MUST consider adopting Zilliqa.

Zilliqa Blockchain is the ONLY decentralised pow Blockchain in the world that 100% passes  the FITS model.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-technology-commercial-panacea-every-dr-phd-dr-adrian
 FITS solution is a simple approach prior to expending substantial funds on a business to determine whether a block-chain solution is even a possible viable solution to the relevant organisation.It is not necessary to meet all of the elements the comprise eh FITS model though the more the better obviously.

The FITS model is an acronym dealing with:

Fraud
Intermediaries
Through put
Stable data

Zilliqa does all and more  Cool
legendary
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/cbf3ap/zilliqa_ama/?sort=new

Excellent AMA from both Zilliqa and Anquan....well done.
Thank you for the time you all spent ,listening and answering almost everything the entire Zilliqa community asked and more.

Here is a few highlights....

We getting Social Pay, sounds very interesting this definitely will help spread awareness and increase Zil users.

--------

Digamma988

And does that mean that Xferspay will be basically a smart contract and therefore ZILs are needed for gas to make it work?

maqstica

Yes, ZILs will be needed in this usecase.

-----------

New Website
Woelgeestm ZIL Core

In regard to your remark about the issues on the current website, please see one of my previous replies above. Fixes will include adding new content to our current website. Expect them to be resolved next week. The new website will have a news and events section, which will be updated on a weekly basis. Even on a daily basis if needed. Our new website will have an advanced CMS, which makes quickly following up on things way more easy. The blog and bi-weekly updates will move to the new website as well. Medium will be used for in-depth articles and thought-leadership building instead.

----------------

jiayaoqijia ZIL Core

We've done with three audits on our core protocol and crypto libraries in C++, one audit on the integration with Scilla interpreter. Furthermore, we've also fixed all the critical issues reported by the auditors. The private versions of the audit reports are ready, and the audit teams are having the final touch on the public reports. We'll continue following up on this and update to the community once the reports are ready.

(There is one Audit pdf released, for Schnorr on Zilliqa, )

-----------------

maqstica ZIL Core

Moving forward, our broader vision is to pursue blockchain-backed commerce and finance. We believe that blockchains have a lot to offer in the financial sector in the form of Stablecoins, remittance, P2P (micro)-finance, margin/derivative trading, etc. However, due to limited scalability offered by popular platforms and never-ending reports on smart contract hacks, the road to adoption by the financial sector has been a bit bumpy.................

----------------

AparnaNarayanan ZIL Core
Can you share who has control of Zilliqa social media channels? What are your plans to manage social media?: The Marketing & communications team manages the social media channels. As mentioned previously, we plan to expand our team so that we can share a variety of relevant content on platforms such as Twitter and Linkedin (using various multi-media tools), and organise and plan for larger campaigns where required. We are in the process of including designers, videographers and translators into the extended team to enrich social media and engage our community further.....
.....Regarding your suggestion on the "basic information videos" - I fully agree with you! A lot of blockchain content out there targets those already familiar with the ecosystem, but it is my goal to also expand our reach, to try and bring in new people into the crypto party. This will certainly require easy-to-digest videos, definitions, infographics and the like... Stay tuned on this!

--------------
Thanks for picking up on the Video Tutorials. Smiley
Also Edison is working hard on Project Proton with Mindshare,Rubicon etc and HG Exchange, Maicoin
https://www.coindesk.com/new-exchange-claims-it-can-tokenize-shares-of-airbnb-uber-spacex

Im very impressed how all the team members are working so hard in their area of expertise.
legendary
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Socialpay. Shocked..new dapp smart contract coming soon from Zilliqa
Earn Zil for tweets  Grin
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
Just put another 1k into this coin on binance. Just need it to start rallying now.

Great, i have already filled my bags with a lot of Zilliqa coin because we are seeing some expectational developments from this coin and this will easily increase it's price once the altcoins market starts recovering. In the coming days, we might see the ZIL coin will give more than 20x.

The active development has nothing to do with the price. Current marketcapitalization is $125mil USD, it's obviously overpriced.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Just put another 1k into this coin on binance. Just need it to start rallying now.
legendary
What are your price forecasts for Zilliqa in 2019 and 2020?

Over

At around 20cents Zillliqa marketcap would be just over $1billion.
(Zil was over 20cents 18months ago, when it was a roadmap and had a very small community)

Investors,Traders and others have now got an opportunity to make 10x gains, and Zil would still be under a bargain 20cents each.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are your price forecasts for Zilliqa in 2019 and 2020?
legendary
As i was saying the other day, btc sghtf, NYAG is coming down hard on Tether&Co.
btc has been pumped with fake tether...aswell as a few other coins.

IMO, thankfully Zil has not been pumped from the fake tether...
Its one of the few coins that went down in $value compared to other coins.

2 Bullish Harami's on Zil .... sweeeeeeet.  Smiley

Hodl your Zil, this could go up real quick and real high, when people start dumping the top coins and want to come back into Zil.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
^
The Zilliqa  tech roadmap is complete and is working as planned ,live right now.
I think Zil team is busy completing the swap to mainnet coins, Coinbase,Bittrex and a few more this week.
Once they get that out the way, they probably tell us who they are working with and on what next.
Also many projects will come to Zilliqa without the Zil team telling us, anyone can build on Zil. I expect alot of eth and dapps projects to migrate to Zilliqa, to save money and have a better,more safe, faster experience for their users.

https://www.coindesk.com/exchange-behemoth-binance-opens-singapore-branch
The new exchange will enable the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies in Singapore Dollars (SGB),
Another partnership with a local fintech startup, Xfers, ensures Binance has the lowest trading fees of any Singaporean exchange. Xfers helps manage transaction volume and customer onboarding.

Low fees using Xfers, thanks to Zilliqa tech  Wink   very soon everyone else will follow  Grin

We are going to see very good futures from this company and recently they are launching the domain platform which it is going to be .zil at the end of the platform right? Once the swapping has been we might see many huge companies will start rolling to this Zilliqa blockchain.
legendary
^
The Zilliqa  tech roadmap is complete and is working as planned ,live right now.
I think Zil team is busy completing the swap to mainnet coins, Coinbase,Bittrex and a few more this week.
Once they get that out the way, they probably tell us who they are working with and on what next.
Also many projects will come to Zilliqa without the Zil team telling us, anyone can build on Zil. I expect alot of eth and dapps projects to migrate to Zilliqa, to save money and have a better,more safe, faster experience for their users.

https://www.coindesk.com/exchange-behemoth-binance-opens-singapore-branch
The new exchange will enable the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies in Singapore Dollars (SGB),
Another partnership with a local fintech startup, Xfers, ensures Binance has the lowest trading fees of any Singaporean exchange. Xfers helps manage transaction volume and customer onboarding.

Low fees using Xfers, thanks to Zilliqa tech  Wink   very soon everyone else will follow  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Yea we got a Bullish Harami  Wink
Bullrun will come next  Smiley

Everyone is waiting for the altcoin to recover their prices and even i have grabbed many Zilliqa coin which helped to fill my bags and now i am waiting for the coin to start increasing their prices, in the coming days is there any developments release from the Zilliqa coin?
legendary
Yea we got a Bullish Harami  Wink
Bullrun will come next  Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
ZIL suffering a bit in this btc bump?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What I like about Zilliqa is that this is a high-speed blockchain!
legendary
https://twitter.com/maqstik/status/1148218792486625281
Amrit Kumar@maqstik

Our Scilla paper got conditionally accepted at OOPSLA'19. Yay! Once  accepted, Scilla will become one of the very few smart contract  languages that have been peer reviewed by experts in the field.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OOPSLA

legendary
https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/ami-instance-amazon-node/719

twitter.com jiayaoqi (jiayaoqi)
I'm glad to present our AMI instance (https://t.co/QUsBPx1Ivq) on the #AWS marketplace, which provides a convenient and simple way for miners and developers to join our mainnet. As a tech-driven project, we'll continue building tools and frameworks for our ecosystem. #Zilliqa

biomuse82
Can anyone explain layman’s what Jiayaoqi’s tweet was about?

snowsledge Zilliqa Core
This AMI instance provide an easy way for non-technical people to set up a mining node. With just a few clicks of a button and you are all set to go.

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07T4M39ZK#pdp-overview
Has anyone tried this yet?  

Team Zilliqa i know you guys are very busy, so no rush....
Our community is growing and more people will keep asking a few similar questions...
Could you please create easy to follow video tutorials on Youtube, that we could point new users towards. Thanks.

Video to show how quick and easy it is if you use AWS to mine Zil.
Various guides for mining setup, inc windows  etc.
Video on how to dual mine.
Video to show how to create basic smart contracts using Scilla.

Network growth is very good for Zilliqa.
Unlike almost every crypto out there that clogs up somewhere as network grows due to various limits, Zilliqa is unique.
 Zilliqa has the ability to process transactions in parallel due to the sharded architecture ensures that the throughput in ZILLIQA increases (roughly) linearly with the size of the network.
An animated video on this would be cool..i picture a Zil tree growing, each branch is like a shard that holds info for users...more users are always welcome to join as the Zil tree can keep growing branches (shards) and accommodate all users.
 Also the tree is eco friendly and is very cheap to use  Smiley

legendary
https://medium.com/unstoppabledomain/update-on-the-zil-launch-294e7e42faee
Update On The .zil Launch
Team Unstoppable Domains

Jul 7
Hello everyone,
Big news — .Zil domains will be going live on chain this Tuesday, July 9th!

On July 9th, domains will become available for use and to transfer. Once domains go live, you will be able to use your .zil domain for payments with our first supporting wallet Moonlet. We are actively working on additional wallet integrations.
Pages:
Jump to: