Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 22. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
hello.can anyone tell me how much zil have anyone mine with 1060?i don't want to run miner 24 hours only to know reward.

anyone provide data of any card,please
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/1143377510035574784  Smiley
Have you seen our AMI Instance on the AWS marketplace? It will significantly simplify a developer's work of setting up a Zilliqa node, and joining our mainnet.
Glad to be constantly working towards fostering an enabling environment for our community!
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07T4M39ZK#pdp-usage
Amazon should use Zilliqa, both tech teams are very close.
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results?page=1&searchTerms=Zilliqa+&category=2649366011
legendary
Zilliqa on Google trends is at 12month high...
legendary
https://twitter.com/maqstik/status/1143135914727809024
Amrit Kumar

At @zilliqa, we are looking for researchers with proven experience in one or more of the following fields: applied cryptography (with a focus on ZK proofs)Shocked security & privacy, and distributed systems. Reach out to us if you are interested in working on challenging problems.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Zilliqa planet

Please feel free to use my invitation code : 0ERQ to earn ZIL.

Spaceship ticket[0ERQ].Play games to earn Zil! Log in and get a 10 Zil gift pack, free to trade cash withdrawals, please download: http://app.keth.io
By Amrit Kumar - June,23rd 2019 (source Twitter maqstik)

"Here is a series of tweets to explain @xferspay and @zilliqa's collaboration plan.

@xferspay is a fintech company that facilitates digital marketplaces, platforms and financial services companies to accept payments, store users funds and disburse funds back to bank accounts.

In more concrete terms, @xferspay provides powerful APIs and SDK tools to digital platform businesses to accept payments, as well as onboard, verify, and pay their customers and vendors.

@xferspay is highly privileged to be one of the only 5 companies in Singapore that has the regulatory approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore to operate stored valued facilities such as e-wallet.

On the consumer side, @xferspay is used by clients such as exchanges (e.g., Binance) to allow users to withdraw fiat into their bank accounts. Xfers's regulated e-wallet provides that bridge between your exchange and your bank account.

Lately, @xferspay has been looking into ways in which blockchain technologies can help and power parts of their tech stack for transparency and efficiency in payment settlement between Xfers’ enterprise clients & partners. This is where @zilliqa comes to the picture.

We are together working on designing a @zilliqa powered architecture for @xferspay. The end goal is to provide a regulated payment service backed by blockchain. Let's not forget that payment is the biggest sector where blockchains can make a difference.

Details on the tech stack to follow in due course. Extremely excited to work with a team that is just as passionate as us. "
Activity: 70
Hello,
does anyone happen to know or Bittrex will support the Token Swap from Zilliqa?
I look forward to your answer
legendary
LOLOL
https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1142642052083011586
https://decrypt.co/7568/radically-new-zcash-blockchain?utm_source=coinbase&utm_medium=Feed
ECC is working out how to turn the Zcash blockchain—which was based on bitcoin’s code and has inherited many of its limitations—into one that can handle thousands, if not millions, of transactions per second. That shakeup is so radical, it’s likely to involve an entirely new blockchain to enable “sharding,” a scaling solution the foundation is considering.

Sharding is a complex way of architecting databases, sometimes across a variety of servers, to dramatically speed up transactions. Indeed, the Zcash roadmap shares a lot of similarities with Ethereum, which is also moving toward a sharding-based blockchain.

But for Zcash to make the switch, a new blockchain will need to be built from the ground up, says Daira Hopwood, an engineer and product designer at the ECC.

So Zcash and im sure many more will consider updating their software from old btc code to something newer, something that uses....SHARDING lol
I think they now realise what we Zil community already know.... the path to scalabilty and decentralization is sharding.
Watch coins start to use Zilliqa as a base for their new and current projects.

Zilliqa is live and working with Sharding, today!
legendary
Brian Armstrong Verified account
 https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1142640371639263233?s=21
A scalable, sufficiently decentralized, chain that supported private transactions by default (privacy coins) would be a game changer.

A scalable, (Zilliqa)
 sufficiently decentralized chain (Zilliqa)
 that supported private transactions by default privacy coins (Zilliqa, wiLL soon have zk snarks)
would be a game changer......ZILLIQA
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Stock up and hold your Zil...
Suppression on price... add lots of sell walls and push price down...at the same time, accumulate from sellers on buy side.

Once most have sold , the big buy walls appear...at the same time the sell walls will disappear.....
Strong hands take over ...Zil will shoot up and up...
Strong hands know people will pay over $1 Zil.

Yeah i think so, good to buy zil now. I will keep zil and sell after few month. Price now is so cheap
Zilliqa planet

Hi everyone,please feel free to use my invitation code : 0ERQ to earn zil coins .

You can download for ios/android on google play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazingblock.zilliqa
legendary
Now this is something.... Zil just did 360 transactions in a 1 minute block.... 276 tx block followed.
Correct me if im wrong but i think this is a new record for a pow crypto number of tx in a block on main net....
If it is a new crypto world record......then...WOW....this is huge news....

Zilliqa just proved it cant be ignored anymore....guys.....be prepared...they are coming to get Zil.  Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c3vi18/zilliqa_new_record_of_transactions_in_a_block/

r/zilliqa
•Posted byu/blockchain92400 Cool guy
Zilliqa - New record of transactions in a block

While Zilliqa mainnet ramps up, a new record has been reached in term number of transactions in a block.

Indeed, 360 transactions have been dealt in the block 145570.

I remind that all the informations related to Addresses, Transactions,Blocks and Stats can be easily followed through Zilliqa block explorer - Viewblock.

It's just the beginning and we are still far of the full capacity of each Block, which I remind, can have up to 200 000 transactions in a block.

lotrus28
2 points
And then this 276 tx block followed:
https://viewblock.io/zilliqa/block/145577
What happened there? Some devs running tests?

Zilliqa usually has 0-3 txs per block.

legendary
Stock up and hold your Zil...
Suppression on price... add lots of sell walls and push price down...at the same time, accumulate from sellers on buy side.

Once most have sold , the big buy walls appear...at the same time the sell walls will disappear.....
Strong hands take over ...Zil will shoot up and up...
Strong hands know people will pay over $1 Zil.

legendary
Last time btc was around $8k...Zil was 20cents and all they had was a roadmap!

ZIL postponed roadmap as I know. They were going swap tokens in January, but than postpone date to June. Todays is June and almost ended... Any news about swap?
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c3jhd3/how_can_i_transfer_my_zilliqa_erc20_tokens_and/

evesnow91
ZIL Core
5 points
·
3 hours ago
Zilliqa is not getting delisted. Swap is still ongoing on Binance as it is a rolling swap, you can do it now. So far, 61% of the tokens has been swapped to mainnet, so I will advise you to proceed with swapping on supported exchanges. A concrete deadline will be announced when Ledger support is up and other major exchanges (Coinbase Pro etc.) commit to swap to support infrastructure.

To Swap:
Deposit ERC20 ZIL to your ETH's address on Binance -> Withdraw Mainnet ZIL to your mainnet ZIL's address from Binance

NOTE: Mainnet ZIL addresses starts with "zil1". (e.g. "zil1ktj3s7rj9k9k6tq0jl5etfe8d4jvzcvtlme7d7")
To generate a Zilliqa mainnet account, you can use Moonlet wallet (https://moonlet.xyz/) to do so.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

ZIL postponed roadmap as I know. They were going swap tokens in January, but than postpone date to June. Todays is June and almost ended... Any news about swap?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Zil has progressed so much since, they have delivered the product.
 Done deals in a short time with big names, like Mindshare,Project Ubin,Pepsi,Xfers,Unstoppable Domains and many more.....
and its now at 2cents!!!,
Zilliqa will fly and fly higher than its previous ath easily.

Let's hope the best because we already seeing the potential of Zilliqa for more than a year, due to market conditions the price of Zilliqa went very low in the market and we shouldn't about the current situation of the market but everything will improve its value based on how Bitcoin is performing in the market.
legendary

Zil has progressed so much since, they have delivered the product.
 Done deals in a short time with big names, like Mindshare,Project Ubin,Pepsi,Xfers,Unstoppable Domains and many more.....
and its now at 2cents!!!,
Zilliqa will fly and fly higher than its previous ath easily.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Hi Guys,
Will Zilliqa reach $ 1 in the next few months or the next year? what do you think?

This is a good joke  Grin
With 1$ per coin (oh.. token, as they even still not swapped tokens to native coins) marketcap should be bigger than in Ehereum. So Ethereum token should be worth more than Ethereum?  Grin

Well, why do you think that a 1$ per ZIL value is an impossible target to reach?
A token surpassing the value of Ethereum is possible, it depends on the development of the native coin after the swap and depends on implementation & market situation
So, everything is possible, and now is still a great opportunity to purchase more ZILs to take the cheap ticket for the train that will never stop

You really think so?  Shocked They postponed token swap for half of year... (and may postpone even more). Do you really believe in such team? While a lot of other more professional team who are working on sharding too?

Delaying sharing again and again only comes with a risk that someone puts a solution forward which makes all other efforts obsolete.

we have seen lot of delays in Ethereum development too, and the project is still alive
better to develop the story in peace than run something out with bugs, let'a give the devs the time they need to do it right

There will always be delays in any project. You can never account for that exactly upfront. There will be surprises, but the frequency with which the team succeeds to deliver on time can be a good indicator where to put your money.
legendary
hi Guys,
a question! How do you see the future of Zilliqa? The last few months, there are only good and very friendly Neuegikeiten of the Zilliqa team, but still the price goes up to the top.
why is that? I already believe in the team and that they work very hard.
Hallo,
The future of Zilliqa is ...at the top.

imo, it is being suppressed to shake out the weak , that phase will end and then it will climb the ranks very quickly.
Many that have recently sold will lose a large % of their Zil holdings.

Nothing can stop the adoption of Zilliqa as time passes...the tech is too good for it not to be used.
dapps need Zil, its cheaper and more scalable than the best alternatives, inc Ethereum.

Big business needs ,safe,secure blockchain, but also cheap as they all want to make profits.
Why waste money on more expensive older tech when Zilliqa is live and working today.

The big players know this and are picking up all the cheap Zil while noobs buy overpriced btc.

<<<----me buying more Zil  Cool
Activity: 70
hi Guys,
a question! How do you see the future of Zilliqa? The last few months, there are only good and very friendly Neuegikeiten of the Zilliqa team, but still the price goes up to the top.
why is that? I already believe in the team and that they work very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: