Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research - page 2. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
There are alot of competition on the market,  so they will have potential to be top 5 crypto according  to innovation and the development of the project. According  to my research,  TRX and WAVES is has more potential  to be top 5 crypto. 
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
Alot of the crypto is coming out with the term sharding. They only copying the code . Who ever comes up with it first. Will be followed by the rest. Imo pos is the next best crypto. When mining becomes too drastic in 20 years. They will look for a coin with pos.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Zilliqa is getting a move push up north.

We got mainnet. 11x at high. BTC pumping. Diverging bullish 1h, 2h, 4h, and 6h.. Twit evangelist hype. Undervalued coins and amazing website!

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I agree with you, Zilliqa is a very interesting and original project. To solve the scalability problem, sharding technology is used, which allows to process several thousand transactions in parallel without slowing down the system. Now the team is performing final tests before launching its own network. And recently, a new system has been introduced that can restore the entire network in case of any failure or attack. Definitely this project deserves to be in the top-10.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
People do not understand that scaling is not everything. I can find you much faster blockchain solutions then Zilliqa, but the problem is that no one is using it because these blockchains are not safe, not tested and no one will give money into risky thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I have been following Zilliqa for some time, I missed out on the ICO by being too late but managed to get into the project during the depressed market of Quarter 4 2018. The concepts and the technology look very promising in delivering a better performing system with lower costs involved so it is up to the team to deliver on their promises now and stick with the Roadmap.
Activity: 574
Zilliqa is potential, but what about Quakchain? Moreover those have mobile wallet, it is convenient! It seems for me potential and Quarkchain can compete with Zilliqa. That's how I see it.

Zilliqa hype is starting. Get on the train, lots of gains coming just before mainnet.

Get ready.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/

Zilliqa has a lot of great things going for them.. I would be the one to watch this beautiful coin..

A falling wedge is being build.

Mainnet coming. Sick fundamentals.

Team is splendid and fantastic!
Zil is really a great currency and it has been studied by my team since it was sold in ICO. I bought more than 2 million tokens and still hold it now. I think it will reach the price of $ 0.2 in 5 years. It is now quite stable and quite cheap. This is the best time to buy it.

Zilliqa has a lot of great things going for them.. I would be the one to watch this beautiful coin..

A falling wedge is being build.

Mainnet coming. Sick fundamentals.

Team is splendid and fantastic!
Activity: 59
Insider info: CEO sold a lot of Zilliqa OTC (estimated around 1m)
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
It has long been Looking at this coin, and perhaps in the near future I will buy it in my portfolio. The project is good, I think it has a great future.
A super comment that fits any project, it’s hard to come up with something really worthwhile, but I’m writing a negative comment because I can’t get past that comment. If it works out then it is better to continue doing this.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
Ziliqa is one of the valued coins in the crypto space. If a coin has a true product, then growth is inevitable. The mainnet that is coming up this will definitely bring immense growth to it.
It is presently on number 31 on coinnmarketcap, even if it does not get to top 5, it will soon be on top 10.
Also the technology it adopted is a unique one, craved by projects that have existed before it, such as ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
And why people should use it? You write some technical factors why Zilliqa is better than other coins because it is probably faster but that is everything? I do not think that faster blockchains are good. Look at Bitcoin - 3TPS and still the best one, the most safe cryptocurrency currently.

Why do you think bitcoin is the best?? Because its capitalization is in the first place?? Bitcoin is technologically very behind other coins, it was just the first digital coin and this is its main advantage.
Because Bitcoin is pure digital gold, it was the first created coin, most safe coin, most accepted, will exist only 21 million Bitcoin and in this I trust and most people also.
In the future more coins will be created with better technology advance, but who cares? The only coins that worths is Bitcoin.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I also appreciate Zilliqa and bought ZIL tokens from when it did ICO and determine to hold it for long time, even though its price has decreased so much. If compare about technology with ETH, it absolutely is better but things which Zilliqa has lacked of are community and high safe
Activity: 602
Maybe,maybe not,in the past this project has a lot of other are good,plus there are those who still now ISO hold and will hold,and believe me there projects also have the Bomb,so no rush,but I agree that the project is good and worthwhile in portel need to take it
Activity: 308
My opinion for any research on project should consist of this main points.
1. Team and leader
2. Product
3. Business model
4. Marketing
5. Development strategy.
Activity: 35
People, we need to start focusing on the positivity and greatness of this company. Focus on development of the team, the product, the service, software development, marketing, blogging, website and much more.

This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.
Are we all ready to make some huge amounts of money this month?? We ready?? We all are?? Yes!! We are!!!

The team have been so transparant with us. They commit their whole entire careers, reputation, life on this project to succeed.

People who put their whole life on the line, should get lots of credit!!
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 02:04:26 PM
It has long been Looking at this coin, and perhaps in the near future I will buy it in my portfolio. The project is good, I think it has a great future.
Activity: 672
December 31, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
I heard a lot that today a lot can change in the market, so it seems to me that the market in 2019 can seriously improve strength. In any case, there is an opportunity to invest in projects that in the future will have real products.
Pages:
Jump to: