Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research - page 3. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 31, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
And why people should use it? You write some technical factors why Zilliqa is better than other coins because it is probably faster but that is everything? I do not think that faster blockchains are good. Look at Bitcoin - 3TPS and still the best one, the most safe cryptocurrency currently.

Why do you think bitcoin is the best?? Because its capitalization is in the first place?? Bitcoin is technologically very behind other coins, it was just the first digital coin and this is its main advantage.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 31, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
And why people should use it? You write some technical factors why Zilliqa is better than other coins because it is probably faster but that is everything? I do not think that faster blockchains are good. Look at Bitcoin - 3TPS and still the best one, the most safe cryptocurrency currently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Reasons why Zilliqa is one to watch in the next weeks.

1. Mainnet coming at 31 Jan 2019
2. 1100% At HIGH!!
3. Bitcoin is going to mars the next coming days
4. Zilliqa diverging bullish on 1H, 2H, 4h, 6h, 12h and 1w
5. Zilliqa gained already 8%
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin
7. Severely undervalued!
8. Fundamentals are sick!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
Zilliqa doesn't have potential to be top 5 at the end of the year of course i can tell you that you are wrong zilliqa doesn't come anywhere near your prediction, it is not a bad coin but top 5 presently isn't feasible for zilliqa.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
I do not think that this coin is going to be in the top five, because it has too big total supply and it is hard to believe that any coin will replace the three giants of our industry. Lets just see what happens within the upcoming years.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 04:35:30 PM
Zilliqa is one of few projects which have a good activity in github and social media even during this bear market. It's currently at -90% from ATH. It won't go up against the market and I expect one more bottom in Q1 of 2019 so I'd like to have at least -95% dropdown in USD to get in.
Activity: 324
December 28, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
Zilliqa is a really nice blockchain. I agree with all your reasons why zilliqa will be in top 5. Because of this I hold a big amount of Zil. I’m waiting a new wave of growth of Zil.
December 28, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
Why zilliqa is going to the moon from here.

1. Mainnet coming at 31 Jan 2019
2. 1100% At HIGH!!
3. Bitcoin is going to mars the next coming days
4. Zilliqa diverging bullish on 4h, 6h, 12h and 1w
5. Zilliqa gained already 8%
6. Twitter evangelist are hyping up this coin
7. Severely undervalued!
8. Fundamentals are sick!
9. Facebook is gonna be build on Zilliqa!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
 Zilliqa Launching $5 Million Grant Program for developers to grow their ecosystem  Wink
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Meanwhile Zilliqa ecosystem is growing.
Another two applications have announced they will be building on Zilliqa:
- Community-driven film & TV blockchain ecosystem Spokkz, which is an initiative by Spuul, an over-the-top provider of video streaming content in 180 countries with an existing user base of over 57 million users;
- Bolt - an open entertainment network that aims to revolutionise ways to access content, data and education resources, powered by blockchain technologies.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
There is way too much competition to predict for sure how high they will be.
Neo, ontology, eos, cardano, tron, stellar,...just a few examples of potential top 5.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is one of the favorites in my portfolio. I have high hopes for this team. I read various opinions for and against. If they manage to achieve all the goals, then definitely this coin will go into the top 10.
In my opinion, this is another competitor in the battle between EOS and Ethereum. I think Zilliqa has a good chance of taking its place next to the leaders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
If Ethereum also apply Sharding in the future. In what way will Zilliqa stand out with Ethereum. What other aspects make the best Zilliqa out of the lot - Platform Dapps.Zilliqa is a public blockchain. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think what these project is trying to do, other projects in the space can duplicate it, this is the problem with open source projects, Ethereum is not talking about Sharding though I personally don't understand what the project is not about but the grip of Ethereum on the space is huge and I don't know the tokens it would displace from top 5
Activity: 560
The developers of Zilliqa have published another report on the development of the project: plans for events and upcoming meetings, technical development.
"Our goal is to create the best blockchain infrastructure - scalable, secure and reliable. One of the key points of this puzzle is to solve the main security problems of modern smart contracts. Our solution to this problem is a new smart contract language called Scilla, which will allow developers to easily develop applications (secure, reliable and scalable). Future functionality will allow any user to migrate existing Solidity applications to Scilla."
Zilliqa news from the beginning of may. Flying to the moon.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Well it has reached the top 30 in this market. And q3 of 2018 still has to happen. So probably top 20  can be achieved.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
According to your research then your research is flawed because it did not put into consideration whether those coins in Top five are better than Zilliqa or are going to fall, it may go up in the top rank but not a top 5 coin IMO, so many tokens in the space that have not even reached 1/4th of their potentials
Merit: 250
I was planning to invest but I miised the ICO opportunity. I couldn't follow lately but at first days it got my attention.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Zilliqa is definitely a good token, so when the bull market comes, it might have a good price.
However, in a bear market, I think it's not a good time to buy Zilliqa now.
Pages:
Jump to: