Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research - page 4. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Interestingly, yes, but again this is another analogue of the ether, which pursues almost identical goals. And how many such projects have already been created and how much it will be really interesting while staying afloat. While it's too early to say anything, it takes time for him.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Aiming for top5 is nice but i don't give a chance to get in top 5.
Maybe they will get in top50. Dev is working nice and totally nice project.
TX speed is not fast as waves and lightening but sound good for beginning.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
Hello Everyone.

I recently do some research on Zilliqa project and found it very interesting.

Why it appeals me

1. Sharding ( I comes to know that ETH is also going to use this technology)
2. Highly scalable
3. Team recorder 2488 Tx/s with 3600 nodes and 6 shards
4. Zilliqa uses Proof-of-Work (PoW) just to establish mining identities, and not as a consensus protocol, thereby significantly reducing the overall energy footprint.
5. Zilliqa uses an optimized practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant (pBFT) consensus protocol which gives finality to transactions.

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

There Testnet is in March 2018 (This month) and Mainnet is planned for Q3 2018.

Let me know what you people think about this project.

Thank you
Yes, the project is really good, but top 5 I think will not be included. There is too much water in the road map. ICO is quite better than Zilliqa. Actually many people have many opinions, but I tell myself that if the top 20 would be good
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
There is too much hype around this project and of course everyone is waiting for testnet launch in the nearest week. I guess we may expect that even Palm Beach confidential will call to buy Zilliqa in April/May.
I think also. But if team actually launch testnet at near time this project can be excellent and give some x else. However I don't believe. But I want to mistake
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
There is too much hype around this project and of course everyone is waiting for testnet launch in the nearest week. I guess we may expect that even Palm Beach confidential will call to buy Zilliqa in April/May.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
Why does everyone say that this is a very promising coin, I hear a lot about it recently. What is this project, what is it so promising? Who knows the subtleties, because of what it will grow?
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
I've been eying Ziliqa for 5 weeks now and I am impressed with their sharding technology to minimize the network an bf process stress in order to speed up the blockchain scalability.
Maybe one of these days I should I next Ziliqa on order to get on board while the ship isn't departed the port.
I really like Ziliqa blockchain structure and will be on top Altcoin in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Your research is very nice, but this is just another chain that claims to be the best in a world where everyone is deploying a new chain every two week. Could be top 5 or coul dbe nothing.
Yes rite. And Ethereum CEO is also going to implement sharding which means it is a good one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello Everyone.

I recently do some research on Zilliqa project and found it very interesting.

Why it appeals me

1. Sharding ( I comes to know that ETH is also going to use this technology)
2. Highly scalable
3. Team recorder 2488 Tx/s with 3600 nodes and 6 shards
4. Zilliqa uses Proof-of-Work (PoW) just to establish mining identities, and not as a consensus protocol, thereby significantly reducing the overall energy footprint.
5. Zilliqa uses an optimized practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant (pBFT) consensus protocol which gives finality to transactions.

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

There Testnet is in March 2018 (This month) and Mainnet is planned for Q3 2018.

Let me know what you people think about this project.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: