Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilminer - mine POW coin in dual mine mode with almost no power use!!!!! - page 13. (Read 6609 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Anyone has success on AMD under w10 ?
Always blocked on the first "Adjusting CL work multiplier for 32 CUs. Adjusted work multiplier: 58" instruction.
Tested on various rigs, 4Gb and 8Gb, same thing.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Pool is now for worldwide mining
nodes are distributed to maximaze profit
legendary
Network is in bootstrap mode in which no transactions are processed to help secure the network.
206 / 313
DS epochs before end of bootstrap mode.
Estimated on:
3/5/2019 (10 days)

Pool and nodes has been tweaked, last POW best so far Smiley
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
we again lost one shard on network so many rejects (duno what they do), also server updated

Yes, there is a ton of rejects, PoWs Submitted: 136, PoWs Accepted: 26

We have to wait the stability of the ZIL ecosystem, until than, mining from the beginning will give us big profits later

We will get coins for the mining we are doing now?
legendary
Nodes are being moved to new location, issue is that with update the network topology is changing, also network have issue to close/fill last shard so most ppl have only rejects, and when shard is droped xxxx shares are rejected

I am monitoring it and gona see how next POW behave with new nodes

Also atm 1200 nodes are guard nodes so only 600 - 1200 available for miner atm or maybe even less, this coin is unique and ejects will be there always, its just question of the %
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
we again lost one shard on network so many rejects (duno what they do), also server updated

We have to wait the stability of the ZIL ecosystem, until than, mining from the beginning will give us big profits later
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

legendary
legendary
Yes they are having issue, last update for nodes was released and started.... lets hope they make it more stable in future
legendary
Last two rounds POW didn't start again.
legendary
pool/node upgrade is being done, and less rejects for miners Smiley
+30 nodes
legendary
reward will stay zero for awhile, main page say , payout will be 4.5zil per accepted

so you will have A90 * 4.5

diff is so low we have 3x rejects but accepted are now 3x so you get more,as due network upgrade diff was reseted,it will catch up soon

well that was fast, diff already readjusted expect less rejects Smiley

I see last POW was 65% accepted for big miner

Ok 194 POW, ~90% accepted (some 65% nodes activated by POW), only if diff would stay and we don`t see 2-3x more nodes, but.........
Activity: 506
Merit: 252
Total Rewards 0.0 ZILs

PoWs Accepted   90
PoWs Submitted 211

why still 0 rewards?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Rejects just skyrocketed the last 5-6 POW, is that related to network issues or the new miner?

I've added a cleaned log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bbr1d8u0wyw8jy/ZilMiner%20log.log?dl=0
legendary
2nd update today, hope it get it unstuck

Network did not initialize POW start Sad

waiting for next 100 block
Is network stuck, or your pool? Because it's showing POW running for more like 5+ minutes, and I guess that period shouldn't be that long.

The DS committee cannot reach consensus on the block at the moment, due to gas limit mismatch. Dev team is working on it right now

The the problem will be solved ASAP.
legendary
Is network stuck, or your pool? Because it's showing POW running for more like 10+ minutes, and I guess that period shouldn't be that long.
legendary
Hi,

dual mining is not stable, this night primary coin and zilminer were closed!

its stable update miner to latest, and use my bat files or edit it for your miner, dont forget to edit both taskkill name of miner you use

also zilminer this night had one major update but this was not reflected to mining
Hi,

It is stable, you have to configure it properly
Can You share here your setup so I can take a look what could be wrong

Hardware/software config & bat file config
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: