Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilminer - mine POW coin in dual mine mode with almost no power use!!!!! - page 2. (Read 6567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
@Branko

also you see you pc worker have ok stat but your other two rigs are submiting lots of fake work which does not degrade your performance just you stats look bad with R/A rate

You are prolly using old miner that is making fake DAG with rejecting fake work, use the miner that is uploaded at the pool

also I said xxx times what is counted on zil is A share per hasrate you have if we don`t have main network issue or constant shard dropout

its clear from you hashrate that 251 submited are not even possible with 3x more luck

I said many times divide shard difficulty with 60sec and you will get what hashrate you need to make 1 A per POW so atm:

91600 / 60sec = 1526Mh is needed to make 1 share per POW so 10 shares per day! if luck is 100%

all is all goes well if we lose shard then expect 60% rejects at that POW, and so on, for more read white paper as zilliqa is unique and you can compare it with the other POW coins as most try to do
Activity: 2492
Merit: 319
Why has that "other pool" switched to ~31zil reward per accepted share more than a day ago and yours not yet?

transaction started pool rise the reward, then they closed transactions again, I updated payout only after they resumed as node get more reward from them

also its not all about pay per zil, as you see here
http://pool.zil.farm/miner/0x33429fc6854414e342e74d60bfe1a04939cd960c

most/almost all shares there are rejected don`t ask me why, I offer support only for my pool and his rigs works fine on @mine

everyone can set reward to as he like and reject even valid share as any pool can cheat/or be broken on hashrate or with dozen of ways you can never see. only validation is what you get at end and not some stats they writte

Frankly, looking at stats only, I have no idea what to think about stats, your pool gives me some strange stats too:

Funny thing is that rig with 90MH/s gives 38/62, while sole RX380 with 21MH/s gives 9/180...how it gets so much more rejected shares?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Why has that "other pool" switched to ~31zil reward per accepted share more than a day ago and yours not yet?

transaction started pool rise the reward, then they closed transactions again, I updated payout only after they resumed as node get more reward from them

most/almost all shares there are rejected don`t ask me why, I offer support only for my pool and his rigs works fine on @mine

everyone can set reward to as he like and reject even valid share as any pool can cheat/or be broken on hashrate or with dozen of ways you can never see. only validation is what you get at end and not some stats they writte

http://pool.getzil.com/#start_mining

This is the pool which switched to ~31zil more than 24h ago. (it switched even earlier the last few adjustments ...)
This pool seems to work perfectly fine as is yours.

I would like to stay with you because so far great support and a few % difference are ok, but if payments are a lot less because you switch days later ... hmmm

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i want to make a separate address for future payments so i can try to track/confirm what i am mining. is the moonlet wallet not capable of more than one address or am i overlooking something?
legendary

looks like the other pool is reporting earnings too..

i wouldnt even had looked if he didnt scold the poster for posting it.

This pool we are on currently gets quick responses if we have questions though....
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
legendary
None expect token swap in ~2 months when exchange open mainnet coin deposit and use only only that after that
Activity: 14
Which exchange Zil can be transferred?
legendary
payout per A depend on time/block as reward progressed

atm on mine pool reward is 31zil on next POW per accepted (not submited) share

also we talk here only about rudnik pool, and payout is not over still ongoing so wait to finish!
and branko you have one more payment from 2nd pool
seems low.i got 6400 for 850 accepted shares?

i guess it depends at what stage of rewards you got your shares?

Its confusing, I got 16 for single share on another pool, but didn't stay there because they're in USA and I'm EU, so my
percentage of accepted shares was low (1 our of 15), thats why I switched to this one

See here

Even more confusing because back then they said I'll get only 4 per accepted share

I really think someone with knowledge about ZIL should make good calculator
seems low.i got 6400 for 850 accepted shares?

i guess it depends at what stage of rewards you got your shares?
i got a good sized payment in my wallet, but i dont see my balance going up on the pool, how are future payouts working, and will we be able to see what we are earning and what we are getting payed out?

thank you

yes

but priority atm is payout and stability of nodes and with the issue they have nodes are taking all mine time atm as I need to optimize and make stable 100 nodes with backups and keep track and update them

I got 310 ZIL for 113 acceptes shares, is that OK?
legendary
i got a good sized payment in my wallet, but i dont see my balance going up on the pool, how are future payouts working, and will we be able to see what we are earning and what we are getting payed out?

thank you

yes

but priority atm is payout and stability of nodes and with the issue they have nodes are taking all mine time atm as I need to optimize and make stable 100 nodes with backups and keep track and update them

thank you
legendary
Two days mining. I get only 1 accepted share.
I mine with one gtx1070 card. Is it ok? Not enough hash power?

yes , devide global shard hash with 60sec and get needed hash for one share

and reward will be updated to ~30zil soon per share
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
seems like tokens landed to my wallet Smiley

yes i have also get my Zil in my first wallet, now waiting for the second wallet payout.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
seems like tokens landed to my wallet Smiley
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

1 share in 2 days with one gtx1070 is normal.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
Pages:
Jump to: