Pages:
Author

Topic: ZobrZobr's outstanding creative contest with the 3 BTC price! - page 3. (Read 8688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Easy just give them 1 btc each  Wink

That would be nice, whether they do it or not that's up to Zobr. However, if I do win I'll share some of the winnings with the other finalists.

I'm ok with that and I was going to do the same if I won, but yeah it is up to zobrzobr. I learned long ago not to be a all or nothing type of person.

excited

Yeah, ZobrZobr can pay us 1 BTC each for 3 designs or we'll split it in 3 ourselves and he'll only get one.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

That would be nice, whether they do it or not that's up to Zobr. However, if I do win I'll share some of the winnings with the other finalists.

I'm ok with that and I was going to do the same if I won, but yeah it is up to zobrzobr. I learned long ago not to be a all or nothing type of person.

excited
legendary

It would seem the fairest thing to do considering. Unless the other finalists disagree ?

I don't see why they wouldn't. They're all great designs and we've all spent a great deal of time designing them. It would be a shame if 2/3 of us received nothing for them. It definitely is the fairest in my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

It would seem the fairest thing to do considering. Unless the other finalists disagree ?
legendary

Activity: 42
Greetings our talanted participants!

We've been arguing the whole weekend and we haven't defined a winner, only 3 finalists:

devthedev, zendimoren, bit0 - they have sent to us wonderful works. Every work is unique, consists of an idea and is professionally realised.

We ask everybody who is interested in our contest and wants to take part in defining a winner to send us your thoughts in this very thread.
We will thoroughly learn your comments, take them into account and define a winner.

We give you 10 days to hold a discussion.

Let's go!

Good luck all I guess im out of the running. wish had more time to design
I know I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Only hours away. Good luck to all the finalists. 
legendary
I'm getting really excited to see the results! Good luck everyone and again, thanks for the nomination.
Activity: 42
Dear participants,

We are ready to say that the contest is over! Everybody tried his best, the prints that you've sent to us are made by talented, enthusiastic people. Thank you!

Now you have to wait till Monday. We will discuss the latest prints, everybody in our team will vote for the best one. There is a chance of holdind a voting among the bitcointalk's users. So, Monday will show you our decision.

Best,
ZobrZobr Team

Activity: 252
I was forst to use the monkey, but i dont mind if someone else used it too, the more the merrier Cheesy

You should check the posts. Try page 2? Humble pie maybe  Wink

Oh snap, i never spotted that Cheesy.

Ok I was second to use the monkey, sorry humblepie.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I was forst to use the monkey, but i dont mind if someone else used it too, the more the merrier Cheesy

You should check the posts. Try page 2? Humble pie maybe  Wink
Activity: 182
My entries :

Hope these are satisfactory. I left out my first design because it was boring and lacked any heart.

If you need any modifications dont hesitate to contact me.

Oh cmon op dont you have any taste ? Most of the designs are boring and contrived. If i saw these tshirts i would donate ! And as for the monkey idea who was first ! Ones funny the other is more subliminal but i suppose it goes above your head ?
legendary
Thanks for the nomination! Looking forward to hearing the winner announced!
forgot two

this was originally for a paper wallet I made.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
We've been discussing your works for the whole day Cool We thank everyone who has sent us their prints, we really appreciate it!

Now we are ready to declare the participants that appeared to be the best and have a chance to get 3 BTC!

Here they are:

Devthedev - Simple and stylish works!

Zendimoren - great drawing skills and a cool print idea, thank you!

bit0 - suprising, funny and catchy prints.

maximuss - a very unusual print!

These are the leaders at the moment. Everybody of you can send new prints in this very thread
and improve your position! Let's go! You have a few hours to win!

--------

armin22 - You have a talent and really good ideas, but you need to improve your drawing skills=) You are welcome to contact us and we will discuss the opportunity to work for ZobrZobr!

Congrats to all, may the best wins.
armin22 - You have a talent and really good ideas, but you need to improve your drawing skills=) You are welcome to contact us and we will discuss the opportunity to work for ZobrZobr!

Grin, i dont feel mad at all. Sure im dissapointed i didnt make the final cut, but at least theres an even better, long term oppertunity. Who would i have to contact for this oppertunity?

- Thanks and good luck to all the final contestants.
Activity: 133
We've been discussing your works for the whole day Cool We thank everyone who has sent us their prints, we really appreciate it!

Now we are ready to declare the participants that appeared to be the best and have a chance to get 3 BTC!

Here they are:

Devthedev - Simple and stylish works!

Zendimoren - great drawing skills and a cool print idea, thank you!

bit0 - suprising, funny and catchy prints.

maximuss - a very unusual print!

These are the leaders at the moment. Everybody of you can send new prints in this very thread
and improve your position! Let's go! You have a few hours to win!

--------

thnx for that , zobr

one more pic

Pages:
Jump to: