Pages:
Author

Topic: ZobrZobr's outstanding creative contest with the 3 BTC price! - page 8. (Read 8688 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks.
Here is my Logo:

The image is .png & Transparent background so it is perfect for T-Shirts !

My BTC BTC Adress: 1E4w3EkiUW4cs5C9gRUKdTJja9KUadAh2X
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Here ya go, simplicity is key for a t-shirt.

And here's the light version.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Hi I would have something but it's not art, just simple idea  Cheesy

Thank you for your pic, Wusolini Wink That is a good idea! You can try something else, we believe you have lots of ideas =)

Remember, that your picture will be printed with a QR code of a chosen bitcoin wallet! So, it is not just a funny print on the T-shirt, it must have sense and will help you to popularize a required BTC wallet Wink

So, 9 days left and you are a winner at the moment!

Lol, I didn't expect Wink, I have bunch of ideas, but lack of graphic design experience.

Anyway I've tried few color examples.

Activity: 938
here my design  Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Modified version with slogan...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

Here is my creation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I'm a professional graphic designer and would love to participate. Would you be willing to hold the BTC prize in an escrow?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

How about this   

Thanks for your picture, Bitraker! Any other ideas? =) May be you can draw something by yourself?
Oh! BTC-Man! He can become a BTC superhero Smiley

Remember, that every print should consist of an original picture (like BTC-Man) and a motivating slogan. People sould look at your T-shirt, "open" their wallets and give you their Bitcoins! =)

Another version Smiley
My version

Thanks, MadeInUkraine, for such big Bitcoin! We have the same print on ZobrZobr, but it is a bit smaller Wink:

do you like this one?

We like it! Thank you, Boringwo Wink It can be not just a print, it can be a motto!
Activity: 7
Hi everyone!

I like the idea. may be a beautiful naked girl asking for donations?  Grin girls' power is the key
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

How about this   
Activity: 1
Hi I would have something but it's not art, just simple idea  Cheesy

Thank you for your pic, Wusolini Wink That is a good idea! You can try something else, we believe you have lots of ideas =)

Remember, that your picture will be printed with a QR code of a chosen bitcoin wallet! So, it is not just a funny print on the T-shirt, it must have sense and will help you to popularize a required BTC wallet Wink

So, 9 days left and you are a winner at the moment!
Any chance of seeing the prize money or is it just based on trust? As you might not know already a lot of people don't have much trust in people.

Don't worry, Nobitcoin! When we define a winner, we will provide a proof in this very thread by all means. It is our reputation and we won't start
our business with a deception.

So, send your prints and be sure you will be rewarded if it appears to be the best one!
So you just want our tshirt designs ?

Sure, just send your original, fascinating, funny, beautiful prints in this thread.
We will choose the best one and give the winner 3 BTC!
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Any chance of seeing the prize money or is it just based on trust? As you might not know already a lot of people don't have much trust in people.
Pages:
Jump to: