Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 92. (Read 99409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2017, 03:52:30 PM
I also think that the price will recover very fast. And after the block reduction of the coin amount we will see a steady rise of the price, because the Inflation is very low after that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 07:16:22 PM
Hi,

Today i have tried to download Zoin windows wallet from Zoin homepage. But my system showed Virus detected

Can u help me to check this issue? I downloaded by chromes
This must be a false alarm. But If you have doubts, virustotal is a good choice as said mr. groggin

The price is going down, right before the block reward will be reduced. I can´t understand that, because this is a very good news for the zoin holders.
Volume is very low. Probably price will recover back shortly.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
The price is going down, right before the block reward will be reduced. I can´t understand that, because this is a very good news for the zoin holders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
Zoin is still very undervalued project.  I'm considering buying a little bit more zoi by the end of this week.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2017, 01:20:39 AM
Hi,

Today i have tried to download Zoin windows wallet from Zoin homepage. But my system showed Virus detected

https://imgur.com/a/xnms5

sometimes normal in wallet code will trigger false detections, check with virustotal.com, it's very fast and will check your file with ~60 AV engines. so you can carefully judge the results for yourself
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 08:39:36 PM
Hi,

https://imgur.com/a/xnms5

legendary
December 05, 2017, 06:54:23 PM
Yeah I'm accumulating enough for a masternode for sure! ZOI is the easiest win in my book. If you are in the states and you get a tax return then its an obvious choice which one you should invest in!

What does this have to do with tax returns? Anything new with this coin or just another clone?

This is a coin for the community. You can also decide ehat will happen next and not only the devs. Also we have a very active dev team which says in contact with the people all the time.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 01:15:19 AM
Yeah I'm accumulating enough for a masternode for sure! ZOI is the easiest win in my book. If you are in the states and you get a tax return then its an obvious choice which one you should invest in!

What does this have to do with tax returns? Anything new with this coin or just another clone?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
December 05, 2017, 12:34:54 AM
Activity: 6
December 04, 2017, 11:44:49 PM
upsetting now miners are selling an this whatr happenin to zoin price now after team so much hard work,this should not be . i am afraid more larger miners will be now selling the zoin further.
If anyone sells ZOIN, someone another buys and buys it. And again. ☺
Don't worry.
Activity: 38
December 04, 2017, 11:18:37 PM
upsetting now miners are selling an this whatr happenin to zoin price now after team so much hard work,this should not be . i am afraid more larger miners will be now selling the zoin further.
legendary
December 04, 2017, 10:09:15 PM
2018 year is coming and I think one of the most interesting feature of ZOIN will be implemented soon - i.e. Masternodes. Lets discuss the amount of ZOI required for Masternode. I think 5000 ZOI or even 2000 ZOI wil be nice according to maximum ZOIN supply. We can compare with DASH project with ~19mil max supply and 1000 DASH per masternode.

i have to agree with you. The implementation of the Masternodes will have a very big impact on this coin. I think the price will go up to 2 dollars after this feature is active.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
December 04, 2017, 11:58:29 AM
2018 year is coming and I think one of the most interesting feature of ZOIN will be implemented soon - i.e. Masternodes. Lets discuss the amount of ZOI required for Masternode. I think 5000 ZOI or even 2000 ZOI wil be nice according to maximum ZOIN supply. We can compare with DASH project with ~19mil max supply and 1000 DASH per masternode.
Activity: 99
December 04, 2017, 09:10:28 AM
The bigger the bag, the bigger the presents  Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
I have a nice bag of Zoi and expecting for a presents on Christmas Smiley
legendary
December 03, 2017, 10:46:31 PM
I also think the price will start rising very soon. The supply of Zoin is not high and the reward will be significant decrease. This should give a impact on the Zoin price in the next weeks.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 07:32:11 PM
Actually a little premine would be good for the expenses. While most see it as a scam, i see it mandatory.
Activity: 50
December 03, 2017, 05:30:08 PM
I think this will be the last chance do get some really cheap Zoin, because the reduction of the Block reward is very huge and this means the inflation is going down. This will be the main reason of a price explotion in the next days.
Activity: 30
December 03, 2017, 04:17:21 PM
Is there any merchants already that accept ZOIN now? Maybe some plans about it? It would very nice for ZOIN project to make a shop of something by the release date of Mobile wallet  Smiley For example shirts, flash cards of smth else

Retail is a losing battle, focus on stuff that works like services and anonymity.

Yes i'm quite with you on that. But i think the devs have an even better concept and vision for Zoin. Here is a recent statement from one of the core devs:

"The community needs to understand that all of the updates we have been talking about doing/implementing are all going to be pipelined which means there will be back to back releases and updates. The team is working hard on releasing updates that will allow us to compete with larger zerocoin currencies, but of course we are still in early stages yet that will change soon. We have a lot of visions for how Zoin will be implemented that will put us ahead of other currencies as well, and we must not forget that this is a community governed coin, one of the only community coins that is doing the things we are doing."

Awesome!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
December 03, 2017, 04:08:14 PM
Is there any merchants already that accept ZOIN now? Maybe some plans about it? It would very nice for ZOIN project to make a shop of something by the release date of Mobile wallet  Smiley For example shirts, flash cards of smth else

Retail is a losing battle, focus on stuff that works like services and anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: