Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC - page 4. (Read 217622 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
i dont think the exchange part was meant for the payout to be the coin you are mining and its written for bitcoin conversion only.

Don't know really. It was obviously written with only BTC conversion in mind, not convert to LTC or ETH for example. The reserve balance system will help cope with any transaction fees. Question is, does setting the auto exchange config variable effect any of the payout in other coins code?

EDIT: And of course, you can mine any coin and get paid out in another coin, so never really understood the 'solo mined coins' support on zpools main page.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
maybe the auto exchange has some buffer to keep from going negative? in case the coins value drops?

there is also a possibility that the paid out is correct and the pending is too high?

On the first point, assuming no significant changes since I last looked at the code (and the fact tpruvot does not hold great interest on the trading side):

1. Coins are periodically sent from the wallet to exchange, leaving a percentage reserve balance.
2. When the coins on the exchange account reach the minimum trade size on the exchange, they are dumped on the order book, ripping up to something like 5 layers bids if necessary. Any remaining partially filled orders are automatically cancelled if they exceed the mid price.
3. When a BTC account threshold is reached (configurable), the BTC is automatically withdrawn to the yaamp wallet. BTC exchange fees can be quite high on some exchanges (last time I looked 4mBTC on Cryptopia!)
4. Rinse and repeat. There is no strict tracking of what happens to individual user balances on the exchange process.

So leading to the second point, I'm not too sure how yaamp/yiimp determines a fair distribution of users earnings. The pending should be treated as an estimate for sure as it is not a done deal. But once the deal is done, there is no way of saying your chunk of a particular coin was executed on a specified exchange, at a specified price on a specified order.

this is what im seeing as well.. plus my edited part..

i dont think the exchange part was meant for the payout to be the coin you are mining and its written for bitcoin conversion only.
The link to this forum has been removed from zpool.ca

You forgot to add that there is a support link now... and c11 & myr-gr are gone.

If you're not having a technical issue, there's no need to post.

Did you switch off the wallets and stratums at the same time? I have pending balances on c11 and myr-gr that don't seem to be confirming.
maybe the auto exchange has some buffer to keep from going negative? in case the coins value drops?

there is also a possibility that the paid out is correct and the pending is too high?

On the first point, assuming no significant changes since I last looked at the code (and the fact tpruvot does not hold great interest on the trading side):

1. Coins are periodically sent from the wallet to exchange, leaving a percentage reserve balance.
2. When the coins on the exchange account reach the minimum trade size on the exchange, they are dumped on the order book, ripping up to something like 5 layers bids if necessary. Any remaining partially filled orders are automatically cancelled if they exceed the mid price.
3. When a BTC account threshold is reached (configurable), the BTC is automatically withdrawn to the yaamp wallet. BTC exchange fees can be quite high on some exchanges (last time I looked 4mBTC on Cryptopia!)
4. Rinse and repeat. There is no strict tracking of what happens to individual user balances on the exchange process.

So leading to the second point, I'm not too sure how yaamp/yiimp determines a fair distribution of users earnings. The pending should be treated as an estimate for sure as it is not a done deal. But once the deal is done, there is no way of saying your chunk of a particular coin was executed on a specified exchange, at a specified price on a specified order.

legendary

Exactly. Your shares should stay consistent before and after payout when you mine to the same coin.

Quote from: aarons6
is it just a few different algos? it doesnt seem to be doing it with sha256.. i guess you cant really check very easily. since it strictly shows the payout in mbtc and id have no idea how many certain coins i mined..
but this seems to be the best pool for sha256..

Hard to say. It gets trickier with the multi coin algorithms since the amount you get paid is influenced by the exchanges and coin prices.

i dunno if its been suggest but have you tried the yiimp authors pool with those coins to see if the code is flawed?
https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/

it has sib with zero miners, so all the coins would be yours and you can see if you get the exact correct amount..

im not sure what modifications crackfoo did to the code.. but if the coins are off in the base, it would show where the flaw is

The tpruvot pool does not exhibit this behaviour as far as I can see. I don't know what the code diff is between these pools but tpruvot's pool does not have auto exchange enabled. Not that it should matter when doing non-trading mining.

The users have provided information limiting the scope of the problem and suggestions on database queries. Some people have offered to check logs but there is only so much they can do without the help of the operator.

edit i think i may have found something but i need someone that knows php more then me to see..
here..
https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/blob/next/web/yaamp/core/backend/users.php

where it says

$user->balance = $user->balance * $coinref->price / $coin->price;

that is probably the issue.. here is why..

say you mine, 10 coins of something.
the script sends those 10 coins to the exchange.. cause its defaulted that way.. it gives a bitcoin value to those coins.. it may even convert them into bitcoin at this point, i dont know.
$coinref = getdbosql('db_coins', "symbol='BTC'");

then it checks to see if a user wants paid out in those coins.. instead of bitcoin.
then it says, ok, lets pay them.. but.. user's balance gets updated to what those coins are worth in BTC.. possibly buying the coins back from the exchange, then it sends that amount as a payout.  :/
i guess the good news is sometimes it could go up?? but probably wont..

its a theory i dont really know php very well.. but its the only thing that stands out to me in the script that would affect a users total balance.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Exactly. Your shares should stay consistent before and after payout when you mine to the same coin.

is it just a few different algos? it doesnt seem to be doing it with sha256.. i guess you cant really check very easily. since it strictly shows the payout in mbtc and id have no idea how many certain coins i mined..

Hard to say. It gets trickier with the multi coin algorithms since the amount you get paid is influenced by the exchanges and coin prices.

i dunno if its been suggest but have you tried the yiimp authors pool with those coins to see if the code is flawed?

it has sib with zero miners, so all the coins would be yours and you can see if you get the exact correct amount..

im not sure what modifications crackfoo did to the code.. but if the coins are off in the base, it would show where the flaw is

The tpruvot pool does not exhibit this behaviour as far as I can see. I don't know what the code diff is between these pools but tpruvot's pool does not have auto exchange enabled. Not that it should matter when doing non-trading mining.

The users have provided information limiting the scope of the problem and suggestions on database queries. Some people have offered to check logs but there is only so much they can do without the help of the operator.
legendary
No, that's not it. You mine a coin into the same coin but somehow 20 additional percent mysteriously vanishes. It's like digging for gold in somebody's gold mine. You mine 100 grams of gold in an arbitrary time period, expecting to get 98 grams in your pocket after the mining fee but instead you get 78 grams.

can these coins be mined with an amd gpu?

i can test it..

It has been tested. Check these ones:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zpoolcabtc-multipool-the-miners-multipool-paid-925-btc-1260863

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zpoolcabtc-multipool-the-miners-multipool-paid-925-btc-1260863

i dont know what im seeing in these posts.. but it seems its showing the block reward % based on shares, then when its paying out its different?

No, that's not it. You mine a coin into the same coin but somehow 20 additional percent mysteriously vanishes. It's like digging for gold in somebody's gold mine. You mine 100 grams of gold in an arbitrary time period, expecting to get 98 grams in your pocket after the mining fee but instead you get 78 grams.

i can test it..

It has been tested. Check these ones:

legendary
i wonder if people are getting confused with the 24 hour payout vs the 24 hour actual payout??

let me show you..

zpool shows the pay out for the last 24 hours.. today i made

Time   Amount   Tx
104m ago   0.00620139   99bf5b044c2aef7566b8059b1acffdbfb085...
19h ago   0.00582565   7ae2ae7031b76e76ec254a9c88f3a2d68f65...
Total:   0.01202704   

but this isnt an actual daily payout that my wallet is going to see.. i wont make .012 tomorrow.. or the next day.. because..

zpool pays out every 18 hours.. so 18+18 is 36 - 24 leaves 12 hours extra that gets rolled over for tomorrow.. then the next day and the next, until Sunday when i get an extra smaller payout.

if you take the .012 and divide it by 36 and then times it by 24, i actually made 0.008018 today.. which is very good since i am supposed to only be getting 0.00688 mining bitcoin
but this number is not shown anywhere on the page..

i wonder if this is the missing coins that people claim they are missing.. they dont work the 18 vs 24 hours?

perhaps if you can change the payout for every 12 hours instead of 18, or even once a day it might be more clear?

i can test it..
i wonder if people are getting confused with the 24 hour payout vs the 24 hour actual payout??

let me show you..

Time   Amount   Tx

but this isnt an actual daily payout that my wallet is going to see.. i wont make .012 tomorrow.. or the next day.. because..

zpool pays out every 18 hours.. so 18+18 is 36 - 24 leaves 12 hours extra that gets rolled over for tomorrow.. then the next day and the next, until Sunday when i get an extra smaller payout.

if you take the .012 and divide it by 36 and then times it by 24, i actually made 0.008018 today.. which is very good since i am supposed to only be getting 0.00688 mining bitcoin

i wonder if this is the missing coins that people claim they are missing.. they dont work the 18 vs 24 hours?

perhaps if you can change the payout for every 12 hours instead of 18, or even once a day it might be more clear?

legendary

let me show you..

Time   Amount   Tx

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yes, i stated im done, too. Like others. By saying so, one does not support the way you handle this issue and substantiate the comments made by others to be seen by new members, and not just watching and while doing nothing supporting your way. The only reason i'm "still" replying is to state this, as obviously i have not replied since this [deleted] post.

Additionally i have not lost hope like others that you may resolve this issue some day, so i keep watching, but the more you post, the more i lose the hope you ever want to fix it
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
@crackfoo

do we now delete comments too? nice

I can't delete comments.

so it got deleted by some moderator it seems, very interesting

was is a comment along with the others saying you're done or +1?

Yet you're still here posting?
@crackfoo

I can't delete comments.

so it got deleted by some moderator it seems, very interesting
legendary
@crackfoo

legendary
Zpool profit estimates are way off! It seems only for sha256 coins!

It's off for sha256 too because it's a rolling average not a daily payout.. you get paid out every 18 hours so 12 hours is counted twice.

It is just an estimate, and as aaron6 says:

this is all that matters.

Time   Amount   Tx
2m ago   0.00572951   cb1486872f49fae16a362ac530f86a8992c9...
18h ago   0.00590719   7e3cc7692e687cb4814f10e99aa72e4da605...
Total:   0.01163670   

knowing that i am supposed to be getting only 0.007349 mining bitcoin directly i am doing good..

in reality the estimates are meaningless and nobody can predict how much bitcoin one coin can sell for before it happens.

just checkout the 24 hour payout and go from there.

legendary
Zpool profit estimates are way off! It seems only for sha256 coins!

It's off for sha256 too because it's a rolling average not a daily payout.. you get paid out every 18 hours so 12 hours is counted twice.
legendary
5 servers need to be updated/patched so expect some bumps on stratum and the front end/webpage.

legendary
I'm missing a forum link on zpool site.

is this going to be like scam or what?

You're missing it? Like... you love it and can't sleep without it?

If you need help, you can create support tickets. support.zpool.ca. But I can't help with your feelings from missing links.

My pools have been running 3-4 years now, call it what you will.

Surely you no what you are doing by now. Nobody cares if you are taking 2% fee or 22% fee, just state it on the home page. What ever it is, you are getting plenty of money coming in so you should know how the pool works and be able to diagnose problems when they arise (or at least work with those that do).

Yes, I'm technical and know how to run stuff and keep them running, but I'm not a coder. I've hired many devs and spent thousands on them, to build and fix things on projects I've run. been through the code as well as everyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: