Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitMixList.org - Bitcoin Mixer List - page 6. (Read 1923 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
December 11, 2023, 12:22:54 PM
11 days later, it is finally complete!
That's a lot of time and effort I imagine you put into there although I can not load the site on my side.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to bitmixlist.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
I can not wait to see it.

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
December 11, 2023, 12:08:19 PM
Great job, mate. More lists by independent users means less chance for one of them to hide a phishing link somewhere.

How about adding some extra metadata about each mixer, like what mixhub does? Stuff like their Bitcoin address used for LoG signing (very necessary for double verification and exit scam prevention) and CDN used.

Whether this thread stays or not is admin's discretion, but I'm not going to delete anyone's posts myself.
I believe theymos said it's fine.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 11, 2023, 11:17:17 AM
I think in the future we will see and identify anyone trying to constantly shill for certain mixers, I mean some mixers might hire a shill service to have a bunch of strangers coming here and discuss about certain sites that has a directory like yours. This is not about whether it's a good idea to have such directories or not, this is more about malicious actors trying to bypass the ban.

However I think having a page dedicated for mixers in general is useful as long as it has no malicious intent behind it and stays informative without advertising for a certain service.(such as your site).

Good job.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
December 11, 2023, 10:52:26 AM
11 days later, it is finally complete!

BitMixList is a single-page site with a directory of mixers on it that's constantly updated. Think LeGaulois' topic, except it lists all kind of privacy services like kycnot.me.

It is lightweight, and requires no javascript! (well except for the "Back to top" button, but if you can't use JS, you probably don't need that anyway  Smiley)

There is also a (very long) history of mixing and mixers on Bitcointalk, and explanations on how mixers work (and break) where they cannot be locked or archived.

I believe this is the most comprehensive website about bitcoin mixers ever assembled. Nothing else comes close to it, not even Wiki pages.

Go bookmark the page so you don't lose it, while the Google SEO works its magic.

This thread is *not* self-moderated. Whether this thread stays or not is admin's discretion, but I'm not going to delete anyone's posts myself.

Onion link: kmzvdt7443fqisu27xw3saxv7rn2pmgx33zd2cy54ev2mbba2xjoziqd.onion

UPDATE 2024-01-01, posting links to mixers is no longer allowed. Therefore, in order to avoid running afoul of the new rules, I recommend people do not recommend specific mixers when writing a post about it. Instead, they should tell people to look at a mixer list like this one or the mixhub.to website by PrivatePerson.

If anyone has any moderation concerns about this web resource, please PM me. I will be happy to talk.
Pages:
Jump to: