Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 4. (Read 4274 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 14, 2015, 01:33:36 PM
Top secret operations do not use cute little anagrams. I's not a contest that drops hints.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
May 14, 2015, 12:53:49 PM
Please stop these useless conspiracy theories. It does not matter if Satoshi was just a regular man, CIA or NSA agent.
Bitcoin is open source; Bitcoin works and currently has no flaws. It does not matter who created it.
End of story.

^ This is correct, minus the perfect part. But this entire thread is a waste of time. sorry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 14, 2015, 12:48:57 PM

It recently occurred to me that all this speculation about "who" Satoshi is might be a red herring, and that the name does not stand for an individual person but for a top secret gov't operation. Then I started to wonder how to crack the enigma of that elusive name, and it soon became clear that it had to be an anagram for something. As I researched further into this I became convinced that this has to be the answer to "who" Satoshi is. After some exhaustive work I arrived at what seems to me the most likely decipherment of the code and I now present it in these forums for the review of the bitcoin community. You may not agree with the specific anagram I came up with as there are many other possibilities. But it seems undeniable that the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" is some kind of code. Solving the code could be the key to the survival of bitcoin. Here's the anagram I came up with:

A NSA Soma hit to KO

KO is of course a term from the sport of boxing which means "knockout." Soma is a fictional drug from the Aldous Huxley novel "Brave New World," which is used to keep the masses docile and controllable. I don't think the term "NSA" requires any explanation in these forums.

And with this it becomes clear what's really going on with bitcoin. I'm not saying to avoid bitcoin and never use it. It's possible that the people will be able to re-direct bitcoin from its original purposes of governmental control, or even to create a new crypto with different aims. But an awareness of these hidden realities is advisable as we move into an unknown future.

I don't think they would have presented anyone as Satoshi.
If nobody knows who Satoshi is Bitcoin lives.
Once Satoshi comes forward, Bitcoin is dead.
At least that is what I think.

I don't think, if it was/is the NSA, they would be using an anagram.

I think they would have chosen a poor guy, and dump everything on him. a real person to act as a puppet....

I don't think they would have presented anyone as Satoshi.
If nobody knows who Satoshi is Bitcoin lives.
Once Satoshi comes forward, Bitcoin is dead.
At least that is what I think.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
May 14, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

It recently occurred to me that all this speculation about "who" Satoshi is might be a red herring, and that the name does not stand for an individual person but for a top secret gov't operation. Then I started to wonder how to crack the enigma of that elusive name, and it soon became clear that it had to be an anagram for something. As I researched further into this I became convinced that this has to be the answer to "who" Satoshi is. After some exhaustive work I arrived at what seems to me the most likely decipherment of the code and I now present it in these forums for the review of the bitcoin community. You may not agree with the specific anagram I came up with as there are many other possibilities. But it seems undeniable that the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" is some kind of code. Solving the code could be the key to the survival of bitcoin. Here's the anagram I came up with:

A NSA Soma hit to KO

KO is of course a term from the sport of boxing which means "knockout." Soma is a fictional drug from the Aldous Huxley novel "Brave New World," which is used to keep the masses docile and controllable. I don't think the term "NSA" requires any explanation in these forums.

And with this it becomes clear what's really going on with bitcoin. I'm not saying to avoid bitcoin and never use it. It's possible that the people will be able to re-direct bitcoin from its original purposes of governmental control, or even to create a new crypto with different aims. But an awareness of these hidden realities is advisable as we move into an unknown future.

I don't think, if it was/is the NSA, they would be using an anagram.

I think they would have chosen a poor guy, and dump everything on him. a real person to act as a puppet....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 14, 2015, 12:37:42 PM

A NSA Soma hit to KO

No.
Not because I think that NSA had nothing to do with it, because it might, nobody knows.
I am saying no because your anagram is not convincing.
In fact it sounds like gibberish.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here
May 14, 2015, 12:37:02 PM
Please stop these useless conspiracy theories. It does not matter if Satoshi was just a regular man, CIA or NSA agent.
Bitcoin is open source; Bitcoin works and currently has no flaws. It does not matter who created it.
End of story.

Roll Eyes Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 14, 2015, 12:31:48 PM
End of story.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 14, 2015, 12:30:34 PM
/
Pages:
Jump to: