Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 3. (Read 5365 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 19, 2015, 10:20:58 AM
Have you looked at the date?
Mike Hearn is not pushing blacklists. It was an idea 2 years ago, which was abandoned shortly after
donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2015, 10:19:56 AM
How can we see the list of all XT nodes?
Just curious to see their originating networks
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
BTC trader
August 19, 2015, 10:15:54 AM
Dumb fuck, its not blacklisting coins. You cant even understand the code and just listened to a bunch of FUDsters.

Blocking DoS attacks is exactly what it does. Better ask than make assumption retard.

We can freely choose to run those iptables blocking XT scripts, as opposed to the XT shoving anti-privacy code hidden in big patches while shouting it wants a bigger block size.

I have noticed that you resort to name-calling for almost anyone who is not a XT cancer supporter. Please go ahead and to the same for me. I am a dumb retard sheep Blockstream supporter who wants Bitcoin to be destroyed by the tyrannical core devs who stubbornly refuse to accept the perfect patches from the well intentioned Mr. Andersen and Mr. Hearn.  Angry
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
August 19, 2015, 10:13:09 AM
Activity: 196
August 19, 2015, 10:06:43 AM
If you run a full node and want to block XT nodes you can use: https://github.com/abitfan/xtblock
And there I thought blacklisting is a bad thing ...

Theres a difference between blacklisting coins and blacklisting an attacker such as XT

Dumb fuck, its not blacklisting coins. You cant even understand the code and just listened to a bunch of FUDsters.

Blocking DoS attacks is exactly what it does. Better ask than make assumption retard.
August 19, 2015, 10:03:56 AM
If you run a full node and want to block XT nodes you can use: https://github.com/abitfan/xtblock

Theres a difference between blacklisting coins and blacklisting an attacker such as XT
Who is blocking coins? How is that even supposed to work?
Do you have any idea, what you are talking about?
August 19, 2015, 09:59:19 AM

August 19, 2015, 09:36:22 AM
August 19, 2015, 09:32:01 AM
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
August 19, 2015, 06:23:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
August 19, 2015, 06:13:13 AM
Out of the 6000 Core nodes, I am sure a lot of them are on virtual servers and some of them could be just personal wallets. Nevertheless, number of nodes does not matter. Forking is determined by a majority of mined blocks by XT not a majoruty of nodes. While most of the new XT nodes are on virtual servers, I believe some of them are legit people/businesses testing XT. Surely businesses (may be even pools) aren't going to "upgrade" their live Core systems without thorough testing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 19, 2015, 05:42:42 AM
so 1BTC = 2BTC soon  Shocked  Grin  Roll Eyes
ouch
Activity: 742
August 18, 2015, 08:05:57 PM

Ever heard the phrase "permissionless innovation"?  The only way that the network is changing is if the majority wants it to.

What you see as a takeover I see as free market principles at work.  No one can take over Bitcoin unless everyone agrees to it.

gotta love the naivety

gotta love conspiracy.

Well, it's a software propagation war and the outside world preceives it as such. Nothing anyone would want to have his own money involved.

Good luck people, i'm on a coin with less issues. Laterz...
August 18, 2015, 08:03:44 PM

Ever heard the phrase "permissionless innovation"?  The only way that the network is changing is if the majority wants it to.

What you see as a takeover I see as free market principles at work.  No one can take over Bitcoin unless everyone agrees to it.

gotta love the naivety

gotta love conspiracy.

legendary
Activity: 1876
August 18, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Ever heard the phrase "permissionless innovation"?  The only way that the network is changing is if the majority wants it to.

What you see as a takeover I see as free market principles at work.  No one can take over Bitcoin unless everyone agrees to it.

gotta love the naivety
legendary
August 18, 2015, 07:24:46 PM
This is bull. If ever we see xt nodes being run on free trials on virtual servers, we will see bitcoin fall to the ground. Why fake the stats? Desperation, I think.

I've said it over and over...
the powers that be can't stop bitcoin! they can't simply shut TCP/IP. but they can take over the Dev team..Gavicough... i mean If i recall, the "folks at the CIA" talk a chat with Gavin didn't they?
no one knows what the fuck they talked about. I don't trust Gavin, XT, or mike for a millisecond.

FUCK XT!!! FUCK YOU GAVIN!! FUUUUUUUUCK YOU

Real mature.

Roll Eyes

Are you contending that you're not acting like a 12 year old?

bitcoin is being taken over right in front of our eyes and i should be worried about being mature?

August 18, 2015, 07:20:18 PM
This is bull. If ever we see xt nodes being run on free trials on virtual servers, we will see bitcoin fall to the ground. Why fake the stats? Desperation, I think.

the powers that be can't stop bitcoin! they can't simply shut TCP/IP. but they can take over the Dev team..Gavicough... i mean If i recall, the "folks at the CIA" talk a chat with Gavin didn't they?
no one knows what the fuck they talked about. I don't trust Gavin, XT, or mike for a millisecond.

Real mature.

Roll Eyes

bitcoin is being taken over right in front of our eyes and i should be worried about being mature?

lol, you just confirmed you're a 12yrs old.

Someone took candy from you huh? Must throw tantrum !
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2015, 07:19:10 PM

Real mature.

Roll Eyes

+1 while we're at it, fuck you USGAVIN and GOOGLEHERAN Kiss

and who da fuck is this Tom Harding that i see in their new governance BS?

https://bitcoinxt.software/faq.html#who-is-involved
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
August 18, 2015, 07:16:14 PM

Real mature.

Roll Eyes

legendary
August 18, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

Real mature.

Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: